Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

O.M.G!!! ABHAY RAICHAND IS KILLING ME!!! (Page 6)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Awww Mahi such a lovely postEmbarrassedalthough I am late in answering it.ROFL
Abhay is too cute.EmbarrassedAnd even Kabir.EmbarrassedBlushing
Anyways , my name is Mahi too.Big smileTongue

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Well , I request all members to not start any argument here as this is such a lovely topic and I do not want it closed infact no one wants it to be closed.Smile
I would recommend all to make this issue aware of any active gm's as we don't have cm's so reports aren't considered.Smile
For the members who bash,this topic has nothing against IF COC so its a harm-free topic.
Writing in caps isn't allowed as it is considered shouting on net and no one has the right to shout unnecessarily.And please be polite , as how you behave with the member , the member will behave back with you in the same way.When you dislike getting bashing from others then you shouldn't bash.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Mahi, don't reply to that person, yaar! He/she, whoever it is, is not worth it! Just report and let it go!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBBADMG

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Mahi, don't reply to that person, yaar! He/she, whoever it is, is not worth it! Just report and let it go!
Dude u just effing mind ur own business cuz none of this was related to u anyways........ lifeless loser.......

I think you are going beyond the limits now. There is a polite way of giving your opinions. If there are so many people disliking your comments then I think your should stop and rethink over them. These are friendly forums and we all respect each other and their opinions. Thank you so much for rethinking before you post your next comments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Ritz, its a request. Please REPORT, do not RETALIATE! If he/she wanted to understand the point, he/she would've done so long ago. It's obvious he/she doesn't want to see sense so just let it be, na. Don't waste your time. Instead let's go and do something more constructiveSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabestRitzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged

Ritz, its a request. Please REPORT, do not RETALIATE! If he/she wanted to understand the point, he/she would've done so long ago. It's obvious he/she doesn't want to see sense so just let it be, na. Don't waste your time. Instead let's go and do something more constructiveSmile

I have already reported this person atleast 3 times even before writing this post. The comments were really upsetting. But I still wanted to talk sense if there is any chance but you are right - it doesn't look like.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabest..Armaania...Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

I have already reported this person atleast 3 times even before writing this post. The comments were really upsetting. But I still wanted to talk sense if there is any chance but you are right - it doesn't look like.  

Ritz, I've PMed the GM. Action will be taken. Don't worrySmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie..Armaania..

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
hey...guyz...i knw im juz butting in buh serslli guyz y? waste time on bashing each other...we all love PKEYK ....rather thn rude commenh..we shuld post nic commenh nd mke ths fourm active nd warm welcumed nd nt bashing...
i knw we all lve PKEYK..buh if new member c ths posh where  bashing going on it will mke wrng imprssin of our lovely fourm 

Edited by sanabest - 09 January 2011 at 8:15am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index