Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

O.M.G!!! ABHAY RAICHAND IS KILLING ME!!! (Page 5)

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

@ Mahi !! U r too much yaar!!! ROFL Plz wake up now!!! 
Achhe bache Itni der tak nahi sote!!! Its a dream!!!  

Chalo now!! Wake up wake up!! LOL LOL!! Abhay Raichand is driving us crazy!! Day Dreaming
Haha ,, Nahin babes .... it's reality!! ROFL 

Look at the ring:
LOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@ Mahi -- LOL!!! ROFL wow!! nice ring must tell u!!! LOLWink
Abhay Raichand ne
Crazy kiya re oo crazy 
Crazy kiya re!!!!!!! Silly
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBBADMG

WOAH..... WHO TOLD U TO BUTT IN ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS...... AND BTW U THINK IM SCARED OF U REPORTING ME?????? 

You revived this topic again just to tell me you're not scared of me reporting you??ROFL ROFL ROFL

P.S. You're highly mistaken if think that you can shout at my friend and its none of my business. And since you're not scared of me reporting you, so reported again. Happy New YearLOL

Edited by Chill_Out - 05 January 2011 at 6:46am

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged

RIGHT.... U GUYS ARE SOOO WEIRD......... ITS MY WISH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT TO.... AND WHAT THE HELL HAPPENS TO ME IF U REPORT ME HUH??? DO I GET PUT IN JAIL HUH????

Sure! You do whatever you want and we'll do whatever we wantLOL
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

WOAH..... WHO TOLD U TO BUTT IN ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS...... AND BTW U THINK IM SCARED OF U REPORTING ME?????? 

You revived this topic again just to tell me you're not scared of me reporting you??ROFL ROFL ROFL

P.S. You're highly mistaken if think that you can shout at my friend and its none of my business. And since you're not scared of me reporting you, so reported again. Happy New YearLOL
Lol wow,, that person seriously has some issues LOL 
Btw I reported him/her too Big smile

Ritzie

Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

P.S. You're highly mistaken if think that you can shout at my friend and its none of my business. And since you're not scared of me repoting you, so reported again. Happy New YearLOL
You Psycho how old are you.... playing baby games such as WOW I am reported im sooooo scared will u call the police??? huh??? and i dont care about your friend is she too scared to fight for herself???? She has a body guard just like you!!! Happy New Year to you too.... Psycho 
You know what .. yo should be quiet because if it wasn't clear enough to you .. no one likes you here! You're just a big waste of time for all of us, got it?
And also .. what's your problem huh? Is there like something wrong with your brain? Didn't your parents ever teach you anything?
She doesn't need to tell you how old she is.... but it's clear how immature you are!
n Also ... you mustn't have any friends so you don't know that they stand up for each other ... actually I'm not surprised that you might not have any because no one likes a rude person.
Btw, reported!

Ritzie

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Abhay killed me the first day my eyes met with his hypnotyzing ones, Vivo is already my prince charming.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
There is something called rule. In IF there are some rules according to which using of caps and bashing other members are totally prohibited. If any person violates the rule he/she will get banned.

Mahi I am falling in love with Abhay more with each passing day. His smile,his eyes everything are killing me. The day before yesterday I saw a dream where Abhay was saving me dont know from whom.Embarrassed 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index