Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

O.M.G!!! ABHAY RAICHAND IS KILLING ME!!!

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
OhhhMyyyGoddd!! I thought today's epi was FABULOUS!! Especially the precap!! ClapWink
I loved the "Ghost Game"!! And OMG! Maithli! She said Abhay was Piya's Taqdeer!! *No, Duh LOL*
Misha and Trackers expressions were fabulous!! They are soo awesome!! Tongue
Also, I can't want to see what Arnab does to Danish! And you go Panchii! Danish will get punished for what he did, we promise you that!! Angry
And Danish, that Censored!!! He had the nerve to say that to Arnab!! Angry
Now, I know Madhu is just worrying about her girls, but she should tell Arnab the truth. I hated it when it was a dream. Confused
Kabir...Hmm... I think he should be forgiven! Bechara, he's really repenting Smile 
Now onto the precap, I absolutely postively LOOOVED IT!!!
Abhay's FAMOUS line "Mein Piya Ka Saya Hoon"!!! Day Dreaming *He killed me right there with those 5 words!!*
Amazing episode!! I totally fell in love with Abhay again!!
"I LOVE YOU ABHAY!!"

Mahi Wink

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kapil41996raj_loverAdiabhaymaanangelgirlsshona17shaz01aewanohaimdudeheadAnamikaSJainARKJ_4EVER-Doppelganger-ffkhan-Kruti.S-anna44Ritzieblossom1234..Armaania..jesss.Charu21.Jane..ragzz.remosalsamusic_l0ver036TheBlackJaguarVasusenaRadheya

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBBADMG

Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

OhhhMyyyGoddd!! I thought today's epi was FABULOUS!! Especially the precap!! ClapWink
I loved the "Ghost Game"!! And OMG! Maithli! She said Abhay was Piya's Taqdeer!! *No, Duh LOL*
Also, I can't want to see what Arnab does to Danish! And you go Panchii! Danish will get punished for what he did, we promise you that!! Angry
Now, I know Madhu is just worrying about her girls, but she should tell Arnab the truth. I hated it when it was a dream. Confused
Kabir...Hmm... I think he should be forgiven! Bechara, he's really repenting Smile 
Abhay's FAMOUS line "Mein Piya Ka Saya Hoon"!!! Day Dreaming *He killed me right there with those 5 words!!*
"I LOVE YOU ABHAY!!"

Mahi Wink

A MAJOR REALITY CHECK.... WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED TO KNOW IF U LOVE ABHAY RAICHAND OR NOT?? WE HAVE ALL FRIGGIN WATCHED IT AND WE DONT NEED U TO WASTE OUT TIME... SO GET LOST!!

Wow!! How rude is that! Firstly, whats with the CAPS? Secondly, if you have a problem with her post, don't reply to it!! What was your point anyway?? Btw, reported!

@TM: Lovely topic!

Edited by Chill_Out - 23 December 2010 at 12:17pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300Maoh--AROMAL---Doppelganger-ffkhanRitzieCharu21

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Mahi, you are super adorable! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300mi-neepearl-Doppelganger-

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
MahiHug, nice topic, u have told, all that happened in the epi, in nice short paraEmbarrassed

& yaa, in precap, Abhay just killed with his wordsHeart, he really loves Pia a lotDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
WOW!! lovely topic..... Thumbs Up Me pretty excited for da precap part!! hope its shown tomorrow itself n not shifted to next ep.. Day Dreaming

remosalsa

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

WOW!! lovely topic..... Thumbs Up Me pretty excited for da precap part!! hope its shown tomorrow itself n not shifted to next ep.. Day Dreaming
yaa, like they do it everytimeOuch

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@ Ashu -- exactly!! D'oh for two days its happening like that!! that scene looked just WOW!!! i want to see that ASAP!!! Day Dreaming

remosalsa

Thumari_Mahi Senior Member
Thumari_Mahi
Thumari_Mahi

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BUBBADMG

Originally posted by Thumari_Mahi

"I LOVE YOU ABHAY!!"

Mahi Wink

A MAJOR REALITY CHECK.... WHY THE HELL DO WE NEED TO KNOW IF U LOVE ABHAY RAICHAND OR NOT?? WE HAVE ALL FRIGGIN WATCHED IT AND WE DONT NEED U TO WASTE OUT TIME... SO GET LOST!!
Ahem..first of all what's with the caps huh? And second, I don't see how it's your problem, alright? You're such a rude person ... I don't see why you'd take the time to comment on this post then ... Members on this forum know how to respect one another, so if ou can't do that then you're not welcome here! Btw, you're reported!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index