Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

NMG#34-IO..aj nahi tu kal,WE WILL BRING THEM BACK! (Page 107)

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

Originally posted by lovelycactus

anshu i loved josh movie............my srkDay Dreaming
ash looked so gorgoeusEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

the songs were awesome- mere khaylo ki mallika!
haye mera dil..chura ke le gaya!
& apun bola tu meri lailaCool

i had loved ash & that guy's love isshtory tooTongue
in wat context are you telling me that.....TongueLOL

u told na u downloaded the movie to see from whose concept the new show of jun isConfusedLOLLOL
oh okay....LOL
shivi..the movie is west side....Tongue
i knw the story is going to be faaaarrrrrr from wat the movie story is but.....lets see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

amy i know ..........we all know the heorine is not good- me toh will watch just for abROFL

me will watch initial episodes if i like it than only continue watching it........................i dont count in trp zone anywaysOuch
waisay bhi imagine shows dont last long

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactus

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Bhartiya Kisan Union demands arrest of Rakhi Sawant
Published: Sunday, Nov 14, 2010, 16:41 IST
Place: Muzaffarnagar | Agency: PTI

Rakhi Sawant

Bhartiya Kisan Union today demanded that actress Rakhi Sawant should be arrested for allegedly abeting the suicide of a youth, who took the extreme step after he was humiliated on the TV show that she hosts.

The outfit's spokesperson Rakesh Tikait alleged that a youth from Jhansi had committed suicide after he was insulted on her show Rakhi ka Insaaf and demanded that she should be booked for abatement of suicide.

Laxman, 25, suffered from depression ever since he was humiliated at the reality TV show, following which he was admitted to Jhansi Medical College hospital on November 9, his family had claimed.

Unable to bear the ignominy, he stopped taking his food and eventually died on November 11, his uncle Balbir, who had also taken part in the programme, had alleged.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_bhartiya-kisan-union-demands-arrest-of-rakhi-sawant_1466515

rakhi sawant ko arrest karna chahte hain but use pakadhna mushkil hi nahin namumkeen hai.................ROFL

Edited by naughtykomal - 26 December 2010 at 6:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactusRaindrops.

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lovelycactus

AwwwHug

Yeah as we say, we LOVE living in DENIALLOL

Yeah its like they have cast a spell over us na?? whatever bad news we get, we just cant stop loving themBig smileEmbarrassed 

About the onscreen, hopefully we get to see them onscreen together now only...but if not then im sure there will be MANY other oppotunities in the futureBig smile

As for offscreen...hayee ab mein kya kahoon??? i have heard and read and seen sooooo MUCH...that i cant even for a micro second believe that there is nothing between themLOL

Btw did you guys see the Jas Karan article??? He mentioned only Arjun and Rati.....infact Jas and Ashwini are sooo close to Rati and ArjunBig smile They are a great friends' grp MashAllahBig smile and i have a feeling these guys know about ArTiWink
[/QUOTE] amy dear...the group is great without monaya in the picture...
they are really close to eachother and sincere.....Smile
@ bold...you knw dats exactly wat i said to pallu yesterday....LOL
[/QUOTE]

I loved the panchgani pics...only Arjun was missing...so sad na???

Jas loves Rati like anything...remember that group pic in the wrap up party?? Jas was with Rati and Arjun with AshwiniBig smile

lovelycactusRaindrops.

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

Bhartiya Kisan Union demands arrest of Rakhi Sawant
Published: Sunday, Nov 14, 2010, 16:41 IST
Place: Muzaffarnagar | Agency: PTI

Rakhi Sawant

Bhartiya Kisan Union today demanded that actress Rakhi Sawant should be arrested for allegedly abeting the suicide of a youth, who took the extreme step after he was humiliated on the TV show that she hosts.

The outfit's spokesperson Rakesh Tikait alleged that a youth from Jhansi had committed suicide after he was insulted on her show Rakhi ka Insaaf and demanded that she should be booked for abatement of suicide.

Laxman, 25, suffered from depression ever since he was humiliated at the reality TV show, following which he was admitted to Jhansi Medical College hospital on November 9, his family had claimed.

Unable to bear the ignominy, he stopped taking his food and eventually died on November 11, his uncle Balbir, who had also taken part in the programme, had alleged.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_bhartiya-kisan-union-demands-arrest-of-rakhi-sawant_1466515

rakhi sawant ko arrest karna chahte hain but use pakadhna mushkil hi nahin mnamumkeen hai.................ROFL

haan haan tujh se ziada rakhi ko kaun jaanta hai.....WinkROFL

Raindrops.DoNotMind

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

Btw did you guys see the Jas Karan article??? He mentioned only Arjun and Rati.....infact Jas and Ashwini are sooo close to Rati and ArjunBig smile They are a great friends' grp MashAllahBig smile and i have a feeling these guys know about ArTiWink

@bold: even i feel the sameWinkWink

cancelled bangkok trip anyone?Tongue..........Wink...........ROFL

Hehe...that Bangkok trip.....OMG!!!! And Arjun had to mention it huh?? he couldnt resistLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelycactusRaindrops.DoNotMind

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naughtykomal

Denial World??...........waise who say that?.............LOL
and abt jas and all know abt Arti......well i guess the whole world knows except they themselves................
Sleepy

Hehe im sure even they themselves know...bas they are hiding it from everyone else...which i dont really blame them for doingLOLLOL im sure they know what we fans feel and they are content with thatLOL Btw anyone realised that Arjun clears rumours immediately about everything on his blog....like false linkups, rumours of new shows, but he has NEVER EVER cleared it about his and Rati's dating LOLLOL i wonder why???ConfusedConfusedWinkLOL

Raindrops.DoNotMind

lovelycactus IF-Rockerz
lovelycactus
lovelycactus

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

[QUOTE=lovelycactus

AwwwHug

Yeah as we say, we LOVE living in DENIALLOL

Yeah its like they have cast a spell over us na?? whatever bad news we get, we just cant stop loving themBig smileEmbarrassed 

About the onscreen, hopefully we get to see them onscreen together now only...but if not then im sure there will be MANY other oppotunities in the futureBig smile

As for offscreen...hayee ab mein kya kahoon??? i have heard and read and seen sooooo MUCH...that i cant even for a micro second believe that there is nothing between themLOL

amy dear...the group is great without monaya in the picture...
they are really close to eachother and sincere.....Smile
@ bold...you knw dats exactly wat i said to pallu yesterday....LOL
[/QUOTE]

I loved the panchgani pics...only Arjun was missing...so sad na???

Jas loves Rati like anything...remember that group pic in the wrap up party?? Jas was with Rati and Arjun with AshwiniBig smile

[/QUOTE] yeah Jas really cares for Rati...and i like it...
she being alone on her own in the city away from parents...
she raelly needed someone so caring....Big smile
As for the pics....i liked the pic just that Rati's eyes were closed...it was a complete pic...Big smile
somethings can only be felt and not be noticed...thats the case vd Arjun,rati,navina,jas and abhi...Smile

AmyArTiMayUrRaindrops.

Go to top