Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: lovelycactus

haan haan tujh se ziada rakhi ko kaun jaanta hai.....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ

so true........komzie & rakhi ka rista..............purrrrrrrrrrrrrrana๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

anshu lol๐Ÿ˜†...how is west-side move? is it good/fab/bad?..who's hero & heroine?๐Ÿ˜†

amy yeah why did jun mention bangkok๐Ÿคฃ
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

Hehe im sure even they themselves know...bas they are hiding it from everyone else...which i dont really blame them for doing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† im sure they know what we fans feel and they are content with that๐Ÿ˜† Btw anyone realised that Arjun clears rumours immediately about everything on his blog....like false linkups, rumours of new shows, but he has NEVER EVER cleared it about his and Rati's dating ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i wonder why???๐Ÿ˜†

lol well i think they hasn't confessed to anyone but they did feel for each other.........LOL........
@bold jee bilkul we leave nothing under cover..............๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ
lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: amyluvsmayur

I will see if i can watch it or not...even timings i gotta check...waise il be there on the new forum though๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i'll be there too...๐Ÿ˜†
amy...i really dont care if she acts well or not...just cx i damn care...
i was just saying that why are we getting our hair white after someone who we hardly care or bear for the matter...
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

amy dear...the group is great without monaya in the picture...

they are really close to eachother and sincere.....๐Ÿ˜Š
@ bold...you knw dats exactly wat i said to pallu yesterday....๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the panchgani pics...only Arjun was missing...so sad na???

Jas loves Rati like anything...remember that group pic in the wrap up party?? Jas was with Rati and Arjun with Ashwini๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah Jas really cares for Rati...and i like it...
she being alone on her own in the city away from parents...
she raelly needed someone so caring....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
As for the pics....i liked the pic just that Rati's eyes were closed...it was a complete pic...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
somethings can only be felt and not be noticed...thats the case vd Arjun,rati,navina,jas and abhi...๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah just like a brother๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am glad she has these ppl around her who care for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@bold: so right๐Ÿ˜ƒ

guys komzie's pbm avi is sooooooooo distracting........i m shamelessly just staring at it๐Ÿ˜
lovelycactus thumbnail
Originally posted by: naughtykomal

lol well i think they hasn't confessed to anyone but they did feel for each other.........LOL........
@bold jee bilkul we leave nothing under cover..............๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

tu log samjha karo yaar...
Jun hates lieing..agar rumours ko clear karega tou jhoot bolna parega na....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
lovelycactus thumbnail
shivi...
i havent seen the movie yet...
it was way back in 1961 that the movie was released..
mene download tou kar li but dekhne ki himmat nae h rahi..
bohat purani hai yaar...
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i'll be there too...๐Ÿ˜†

amy...i really dont care if she acts well or not...just cx i damn care...
i was just saying that why are we getting our hair white after someone who we hardly care or bear for the matter...

actually liking a show depends on lots of things..............................................i like iqbal and harshad too(not as much as AB though) and i wasnt even much of their jodi fan either but i just cant watch their current shows dont know๐Ÿ˜•
for AB i am gonna watch it but i dont know if i am gonna continue watching it
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Anshu: well Arjun lets a lot of such small small details slip all the time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† No baby, no baby๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and about the new girl...well im sure she cant match up to Arjun's talent...i feel bad for him actually...he doesnt sound happy about the show AT ALL....

@Shivi: he mentioned it because he HAD to give us some hint indirectly na???๐Ÿ˜‰

@Komzie: we are ArTians...sab kuch notice karte hain...and ArTi know that we are sharp...and we will catch onto small small hints also๐Ÿ˜‰ and i feel they have confessed to each other and maybe their close friends....just the trustworthy ones...and the rest can speculate๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@All: BRB....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lovelycactus thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nida--

actually liking a show depends on lots of things..............................................i like iqbal and harshad too(not as much as AB though) and i wasnt even much of their jodi fan either but i just cant watch their current shows dont know๐Ÿ˜•
for AB i am gonna watch it but i dont know if i am gonna continue watching it

i agree...
even if i dont like anything about the show i will watch it for AB....๐Ÿ˜Š