NMG#34-IO..aj nahi tu kal,WE WILL BRING THEM BACK! - Page 82

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shivani1arti

amy i know ..........we all know the heorine is not good- me toh will watch just for ab๐Ÿคฃ

me will watch initial episodes if i like it than only continue watching it........................i dont count in trp zone anyways
waisay bhi imagine shows dont last long
Bhartiya Kisan Union demands arrest of Rakhi Sawant
Published: Sunday, Nov 14, 2010, 16:41 IST
Place: Muzaffarnagar | Agency: PTI

Rakhi Sawant

Bhartiya Kisan Union today demanded that actress Rakhi Sawant should be arrested for allegedly abeting the suicide of a youth, who took the extreme step after he was humiliated on the TV show that she hosts.

The outfit's spokesperson Rakesh Tikait alleged that a youth from Jhansi had committed suicide after he was insulted on her show Rakhi ka Insaaf and demanded that she should be booked for abatement of suicide.

Laxman, 25, suffered from depression ever since he was humiliated at the reality TV show, following which he was admitted to Jhansi Medical College hospital on November 9, his family had claimed.

Unable to bear the ignominy, he stopped taking his food and eventually died on November 11, his uncle Balbir, who had also taken part in the programme, had alleged.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_bhartiya-kisan-union-demands-arrest-of-rakhi-sawant_1466515

rakhi sawant ko arrest karna chahte hain but use pakadhna mushkil hi nahin namumkeen hai.................๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by naughtykomal - 13 years ago
amy dear...the group is great without monaya in the picture...
they are really close to eachother and sincere.....๐Ÿ˜Š
@ bold...you knw dats exactly wat i said to pallu yesterday....๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the panchgani pics...only Arjun was missing...so sad na???

Jas loves Rati like anything...remember that group pic in the wrap up party?? Jas was with Rati and Arjun with Ashwini๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by naughtykomal

Bhartiya Kisan Union demands arrest of Rakhi Sawant
Published: Sunday, Nov 14, 2010, 16:41 IST
Place: Muzaffarnagar | Agency: PTI

Rakhi Sawant

Bhartiya Kisan Union today demanded that actress Rakhi Sawant should be arrested for allegedly abeting the suicide of a youth, who took the extreme step after he was humiliated on the TV show that she hosts.

The outfit's spokesperson Rakesh Tikait alleged that a youth from Jhansi had committed suicide after he was insulted on her show Rakhi ka Insaaf and demanded that she should be booked for abatement of suicide.

Laxman, 25, suffered from depression ever since he was humiliated at the reality TV show, following which he was admitted to Jhansi Medical College hospital on November 9, his family had claimed.

Unable to bear the ignominy, he stopped taking his food and eventually died on November 11, his uncle Balbir, who had also taken part in the programme, had alleged.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_bhartiya-kisan-union-demands-arrest-of-rakhi-sawant_1466515

rakhi sawant ko arrest karna chahte hain but use pakadhna mushkil hi nahin mnamumkeen hai.................๐Ÿคฃ

haan haan tujh se ziada rakhi ko kaun jaanta hai.....๐Ÿ˜‰ROFL

@bold: even i feel the same๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

cancelled bangkok trip anyone?๐Ÿ˜›..........๐Ÿ˜‰...........๐Ÿคฃ

Hehe...that Bangkok trip.....OMG!!!! And Arjun had to mention it huh?? he couldnt resist๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by naughtykomal

Denial World??...........waise who say that?.............๐Ÿ˜†
and abt jas and all know abt Arti......well i guess the whole world knows except they themselves................
๐Ÿฅฑ

Hehe im sure even they themselves know...bas they are hiding it from everyone else...which i dont really blame them for doing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† im sure they know what we fans feel and they are content with that๐Ÿ˜† Btw anyone realised that Arjun clears rumours immediately about everything on his blog....like false linkups, rumours of new shows, but he has NEVER EVER cleared it about his and Rati's dating ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i wonder why???๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

[QUOTE=lovelycactus

Awww๐Ÿค—

Yeah as we say, we LOVE living in DENIAL๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah its like they have cast a spell over us na?? whatever bad news we get, we just cant stop loving them๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

About the onscreen, hopefully we get to see them onscreen together now only...but if not then im sure there will be MANY other oppotunities in the future๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As for offscreen...hayee ab mein kya kahoon??? i have heard and read and seen sooooo MUCH...that i cant even for a micro second believe that there is nothing between them๐Ÿ˜†

Btw did you guys see the Jas Karan article??? He mentioned only Arjun and Rati.....infact Jas and Ashwini are sooo close to Rati and Arjun๐Ÿ˜ƒ They are a great friends' grp MashAllah๐Ÿ˜ƒ and i have a feeling these guys know about ArTi๐Ÿ˜‰
amy dear...the group is great without monaya in the picture...
they are really close to eachother and sincere.....๐Ÿ˜Š
@ bold...you knw dats exactly wat i said to pallu yesterday....๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the panchgani pics...only Arjun was missing...so sad na???

Jas loves Rati like anything...remember that group pic in the wrap up party?? Jas was with Rati and Arjun with Ashwini๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah Jas really cares for Rati...and i like it...
she being alone on her own in the city away from parents...
she raelly needed someone so caring....๐Ÿ˜ƒ
As for the pics....i liked the pic just that Rati's eyes were closed...it was a complete pic...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
somethings can only be felt and not be noticed...thats the case vd Arjun,rati,navina,jas and abhi...๐Ÿ˜Š

amy i know ..........we all know the heorine is not good- me toh will watch just for ab๐Ÿคฃ

I will see if i can watch it or not...even timings i gotta check...waise il be there on the new forum though๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by lovelycactus

Nae amy i ahvent...
MJHT was the first serial i ever followed...๐Ÿ˜Š
i knw its not going to be easy for all of us to see jamuniya vd Arjun
and eyelocks are goin to be really unbearable..and anything more then that will be a blodd boiler but wats the use of hating her wen noone is gona listen to us..........

I think you should see at least an epi or two of her earlier show....

And well, i dont hate her...but i really cant promise that i will manage to watch Arjun with someone else...i may be insane and totally stupid to be thinking and feeling like this, but i cant help it...
Originally posted by amyluvsmayur

Hehe...that Bangkok trip.....OMG!!!! And Arjun had to mention it huh?? he couldnt resist๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
samjha karo yaar...
kuch baatein dodn ne discuss nae kari theen tou he slipped...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†