Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Yeh Dil Maange More - Part 7

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 3:12:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)     Yeh Dil Maange More - Part 7

The show at Number 2 in Part 7 of our countdown of shows, that need to come back - Yeh Dil Maange More..

Before we begin today's section of Yeh Dil Maange More, Tellybuzz wishes all its readers a Very Merry Christmas; wow that rhymes. Well, have you all made cribs and did Santa Claus come to town? Did you sing Jingle Bells? Did you get your share of gifts? And, am I asking a lot of questions?

No offense people, it's Christmas, a very happy festival that all like to celebrate across the world celebrate. 

And this time Yeh Dill Maange More guarantees to bring smile on the faces of our dear readers. The show at Number two is a show, that people have gone gaga over, a show that created a niche of audience who are still to overcome the depression of their loved show going off air !!

Yes, we are talking about one of the most popular shows ever in Star One, Miley Jab Hum Tum, today at Number 2 in the demand list of people.

Miley Jab Hum Tum:

The show started with the a usual story wherein two simple girls, Nupur and Gunjan, from a small town, come to the dream city Mumbai for their college education. They face the common procedure of ragging and fall prey for games played by the gang of college whose head is the basketball champ an the heartthrob of girls, Samrat. Mayank, is an angry young man who has his head and heart for studies and always has a bitter time with Nupur, who is diametrically opposite to him. The show then sees a lot of moments that gripped the eyes of the audience with the comedy and the youthful college activities and of course, the fights and finally the love of the two pairs, Gunjan-Samrat and Nupur-Mayank. The show took a drastic turn and a leap after the leads, Gunjan, Samrat, Nupur and Mayank meet with an accident in which Nupur sees her end. The second season brought in new faces too but the entry of Gunjan, Samrat and Mayank, again bagged all the attention. The later part of the show also saw the re-entry of Nupur. The show ended on a happy note with Nupur and Mayank gifted with twin daughters and Gunjan and Samrat getting married.

The show, produced by Endemol and Sudhir Sharma's Sunshine Productions, saw an unprecedented success on Star One and is still in talk amongst people. Star One gifted the viewers with four actors who blended well together in their respective characters. The ambiance in the show connected well with the audience with the casual college atmosphere. The character of Samrat (Mohit Sehghal)  was the ideal college dude, the playboy interested in the extracurricular rather than the academics. Mayank, played by Arjun Bijlani depicted the studious boy who never accepts failures. Nupur (Rati Pandey) symbolized the chirpy girl who loves to live life to the fullest in its glory and Gunjan (Sanaya Irani), a girl who is always ready to help others in their work which even includes the completion of assignments.

The show can be called as the life turner for all the stars associated with the show. Mohit Sehgal and Arjun Bijlani became the stars of television industry over night.. Sanaya Irani and Rati Pandey were welcomed with whole heart by the viewers and the chemistry of both the pairs were sizzling on screen.

Even when the show saw various ups and downs in the TRPs and concepts, it did not loose its loyal audience who are still craving for the show to be back with a Season 3.  What's more, they demand to see the same pair of Arjun-Rati and Mohit-Sanaya back in the show!!.

The show went off air sending the audience into complete depression that they suffer even today. The show can definitely make a comeback with a sequel because after the college life these stars had just entered the real life of commitment and responsibilities. Hence there are a lot that they have to face which could be definitely shown in Season Three, if it comes back. The show had always remained to be a youth based show and was purely an entertainment package which the audience is craving to see again. Lets hope the channel and the production team listens to your prayers, people.

Phew!!!! A show that found its place in the hearts of people and because of which Yeh Dill Maange More has got a great number of hits.

Well, I hope Miley Jab Hum Tum fans are happy that their show is at  this position on our countdown!! 

But before we sign off here is a quick flashback of the shows. Do Hanson Ka Jodaa @ 10, Mahi way @ 9, Rishta.com @ 8, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam @ 7, Bairi Piya @ 6, Kis Desh Mein Hain Meraa Dil @5, Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan @ 4, Bidaai @ 3 and Miley Jab Hum Tum @ 2 

And tomorrow we will see the show that has bagged the Number 1 position. Just one more day to go. Guess you already know which show that will be, isn't it?

By: Saranya Valsarajan

guys no 1 will be dill mill gaye😛
i m going to comment there that want mjht back!
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

me very bholi😛

u are polluting my mind- wht do u want u & jun to be in one room😛

I want Pure Love from Jun.............Intezaar Kab tak hum karenge bhala🤣
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
they were ok i watched little bit.................😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

chee ayshu kuch to sharam kiya kar................🤣
in the whole world you are stuck to Pure love .........yuckkkkkkkkkk.....................🤣

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

rag rag mein is tarah tu samaane laga jaise mujhee ko mujhse churaane laga...........
hoooooooooooooooooo dil mera le gaya loot keeeeeeeeeee
chori chori chupke chupke......chori chori chupke chupke...................😳

this siggy is so nice😍
me going to change my signature now😛
aysha_mayur thumbnail
How would you want your dream man to be?
Rati---- The person in my life would only be my dream man. Nothing specific as such. But I would surely want him to be settled and caring, and he should love me a lot

Well if you guys remember.....Someone said about someone in TT intv----He is very caring.....😉
DoNotMind thumbnail

How would you want your dream man to be?
Rati---- The person in my life would only be my dream man. Nothing specific as such. But I would surely want him to be settled and caring, and he should love me a lot

Well if you guys remember.....Someone said about someone in TT intv----He is very caring.....😉

aur settled toh arjun hai hi..............😛😆

teri mummy ko complain karna parega
u have lost it now🤣🤣

ohhhh cheeeeeeeee pure love🤢...sajda kehti😛.
🤣🤣
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

this siggy is so nice😍
me going to change my signature now😛

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
aysha_mayur thumbnail
If you guys don't want Pure love.....then Its OK........Sajda will be fine with both of us🤣