Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Payal-15

Anshu so u take the credit to moderation step.........well fair enough since u actually thought about him rather than trying to talk more(this thought in itself is applause worthy)👏

Komzie......i think after last intv she didnt have the courage to bring Rati up for ques🤣
Shivi that topic........ohhh another MID i guesss pata nahi how they get time for such things for other couple😆
n BM on SBS well they'll have their share too naa..i see another anouncement coming then😆

@ bold....tu mera mazak ura rahi hai....😲
i am not taking the credit..just think that he mught have read my msgs....

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

really?....i mean how will you know that mods are o.l and if someone wanna post when mods aren't o.l then........😕.........isn't it fussy...............

i have no idea😛
i guess when u post a comment there....it gets saved & goes to mods
when they'l come o.l ....they will read the comments & then i guess allow it to be visible on his blog😕
Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
achcha tees markha is that bad.Lolzzz........my sis liked it Lol
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

yeah anshu come to that topic
the sbs news has toh dampened my spirits🤢

komzie u too come there if u feel like😊

yaar that girl is an arti fan.......may be she is too young that she cannot help it but she opened that topic........... she loves arti way too much i guess........and we also say manything like me and ayshu were all behind jamun and was making fun of the show......it just like that.........why bashing her yaar..........but its childish i know.....
pallu she's not mid😆😆

komzie u post on hoonur or fb then na😃😃
he'l read the comments there too & may even reply u back😳

anshu are u there on that topic??😛

Originally posted by: naughtykomal

yaar that girl is an arti fan.......may be she is too young that she cannot help it but she opened that topic........... she loves arti way too much i guess........and we also say manything like me and ayshu were all behind jamun and was making fun of the show......it just like that.........why bashing her yaar..........but its childish i know.....

not that cutie_pie_any

u didn't read this..........u think such things are childish??
Guys it's a problem.All of you shocked na!!! Ok then I will explain.......
Recently Mr.Arjun Bijlani our dear MAYANK have signed a new show on NDTV imagine channel.
He confirmed this news in his blog.In his blog he also stated thatHE CAN'T DO TWO SHOWS AT ONE TIME.And he also mentioned that MJHT3 is not going to happen and if such offer comes infront of him he will think over it as per the availability of DATES. So guys we are constantly planning to make MJHT3.We are putting pressure on the CVS and now  the main issue is of Arjun's availability.So guys what should be done to mentain the same spirit?
I have a following ideas:
1) We should not watch arjun's new show on the TV we can watch it on YUTUBE so that.we will get to see arjun in new avtar also and the TRP of the new show will not increase so that the channel will stop the production of the show.and Arjun will get free to play the role in MJHT3
2) in his blog motivate him to play in both shows at one time.start writing such remarks on which he will get an energy to work in both the shows.
3)And guys we should b more active to ge our show back on TV.
So dear friends I want ur suggestions also.       

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovelycactus

@ bold....tu mera mazak ura rahi hai....😲

i am not taking the credit..just think that he mught have read my msgs....

No Anshu me not mazaak udaoing yaar😆
i just said if u thot n said this, this in itself is a great thing whether or not he listened to u ..fair enough on ur part...ki u thot he read ur messages😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
i am not going to post on new blog's wall ........stupid blog.............
lovelycactus thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payal-15

No Anshu me not mazaak udaoing yaar😆

i just said if u thot n said this, this in itself is a great thing whether or not he listened to u ..fair enough on ur part...ki u thot he read ur messages😆

ohkayyyyyy............lol....😆
DoNotMind thumbnail
its by cutie----------............lol how do you know?....
waise i think its childish nothing else..............😆
if you guys wanna go and have fun there i won't say anything.........😛