India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

The Dialogues

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I am very surprised to see that the dialogues in this serial are really really good. Nothing like a typical "serial-dialogues". The dialogues sound like what we would speak in our daily lives. Must say, whoever is writing the dialogues, is doing a fabulous job Smile. Keep up the good work Thumbs Up

I will also take this opportunity to congratulate all the actors in the show. They are doing a wonderful job and making the characters very much believable. I can relate to them. Smile 

The Director of the show is fantastic. Clap 

P.S.- I am soo loving the "Haryanvi Accent" Embarrassed

Edited by anjali10 - 23 December 2010 at 11:22am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kvvamanursaaazpriyankumupalaesaMMBGMrsKaranGroverhapinezz13KriYaansh...

anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali10

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thank You..for saying this....FANTABULOUS dialogues indeed...well written..well executed...move the storyline ahead and say so much about the character....

I especially loved the lines by Priya when Aditya tried Kissing her 

Mere liye yeh tumhari yeh hamesha ki sharirik zor zabardasti swabhavik nahin hai..aage jaake ho sakti hai...lekin filhaal nahin...pyaar shabdon mein aur ehsaas mein hota hain...pyaar ek doosre ki choti choti harkaton ko pehchanne mein hota hain...jab do insaan ghanton ek doosre ke saath baithte hain baatein karte hain ek doosre ko jaante hain...mujhe laga tha ki hum yahaan aaye hai kyunki ab tumhare paas samay hain ...hum dher saari baatein karenge..lekin Aditya.. main tumhara kya karoon?...tum to hamesha mujhe choona chahte ho....

So much depth in these lines and so much for teenagers Wink to learn from

@Anameeka...you raise a good point...but in my view..it is to keep the dramatic nature of the haryanvi accent..in the sense,...the women get the best lines...but the men get the powerful accent to showcase....the balance in the ways dialogues are said (with or without the accent) also potrays the characterisation of the actors...

Edited by saaaz - 23 December 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manuranjali10MrsKaranGrover

anjali10 IF-Rockerz
anjali10
anjali10

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anamekaa

ya i totally agree with u ...i am also loving haryani accent a lot:)))
specially the way the adi speaks...but i wonder why doesnot adi's mom speak in that accent even her sis uttara has that accent... so i was wondering why devyani is not using that accent

yes, even I was wondering the same. Why doesnt she speak that way?? 
anshra IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MrsKaranGrover IF-Sizzlerz
MrsKaranGrover
MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Thank You..for saying this....FANTABULOUS dialogues indeed...well written..well executed...move the storyline ahead and say so much about the character....

I especially loved the lines by Priya when Aditya tried Kissing her 

Mere liye yeh tumhari yeh hamesha ki sharirik zor zabardasti swabhavik nahin hai..aage jaake ho sakti hai...lekin filhaal nahin...pyaar shabdon mein aur ehsaas mein hota hain...pyaar ek doosre ki choti choti harkaton ko pehchanne mein hota hain...jab do insaan ghanton ek doosre ke saath baithte hain baatein karte hain ek doosre ko jaante hain...mujhe laga tha ki hum yahaan aaye hai kyunki ab tumhare paas samay hain ...hum dher saari baatein karenge..lekin Aditya.. main tumhara kya karoon?...tum to hamesha mujhe choona chahte ho....

So much depth in these lines and so much for teenagers Wink to learn from

@Anameeka...you raise a good point...but in my view..it is to keep the dramatic nature of the haryanvi accent..in the sense,...the women get the best lines...but the men get the powerful accent to showcase....the balance in the ways dialogues are said (with or without the accent) also potrays the characterisation of the actors...

OMG I absolutely agree wiv u both!Embarrassed I LOVEEEEEEE it whenever Aditya opens his mouth coz then i can hear the Haryanvi accent and i loveeeeeeeeee it! lolEmbarrassed..Im a teenager and i also feel the dialogues are very natural and they actually make me think of different perspectives of lifeEmbarrassed..AWESOMEEEEEEEE show!Clap..

saaaz

Sandra555 Newbie
Sandra555
Sandra555

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Adi has got a kick-ass Haryanvi accent..
My favorite Aditya dialogue is from Oct.25th, when he saves Priya from falling out of the Train.  It goes something like this... "Bhari Jawani Mein Mhare Ko Ranwa Chod Ke Jaane Ki Thaari Himmat Kaise Hui".

saaaz

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
@Sandra and @Mrskarang...I know ....I love Aditya's strong haryanvi dialogues too....they are so hard hitting...the impact of the emotion is almost always doubled...

and did we not feel for him every time he said.."tu maare pyaar ko vaasta samajh baithi hai chori"....even though we completely as women understood Priya's reluctance....

I do hope such writing continues....

Edited by saaaz - 02 January 2011 at 10:05pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index