kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Rachna is in jungle..walking thru and then she suddenly hears barking...and then she turns around to see two wild dogs coming towards her.   Rachna is scared.

Flashback:  Rachna is on the tennis court talking to her coach and she is telling him that the oppenant is playing very smartly and she is very powerful.  Her coach is saying that she is only imtimidating u.  All you have to do is tire her out while playing.   He says remember when the opponant begins attacking u then all their strenght is going towards them scaring u...and u have to take that opportunity and u keep on playing and after a while she will tire out and after that the whole game is yours.   

Present:  Rachna starts running and the dogs are running behind her.  She keeps on running..and running and runnin and dogs are after her.   Then rachna comes to a bridge and she runs on it and then in middle of the bridge she stops as she sees that one dog is running towards her and two dogs are running towards her form behind...she is confused...and she looks down and sees water.   and she JUMPS!!!!!    The dogs keep on barking.   As rachna is swimming...we see an alligator coming towards rachna.  She somehow swims fast and comes ashore.  She is breathing heavily..and then she looks at the water and is about to drink and sees the alligator coming towards her.   She gets shocked and drops the water...and pushes herself back to the ground..and then leaves from there...and then she is running thru the jungle and then finally is walking trying to find the wild flower.  She finally sees then and goes towards them..but there are lots of snakes there.   

FLASHBACK:   Anu says hey fatty what are u watching.  and then rahul says it is important to know about animals also.  Do u know that what u should do when snake comes?   Anu says when the snake comes to me..i wont be near it for atleast 1km so u please dont tell me...i dont want to listen to u...so u keep quiet.   and rachna says..its ok..u tell me and then rahul says i will tell rachna in her ear and one day when the snake comes in front of u really then think about it.   Anu is saying yeah u take all the knowledge.   and then rachna comes near rahul and sits next to him.   Rachna says tell me.   Rahul says when the snake comes in front of u...dont move a muscle as the snake only bites cause he is scared...understand.    

Present:  Rachna freezes in her position and the snake goes away...and she smiles..and then she picks the flower ...lots of them and then smiles.  and she is shown leaving thru the jungle again with flower in her hand.   She reaches the mandir but doesnt see anyone and then suddenlt sees thakkraal's men and they say u tried to run a lot but now u r caught.  What was the point in running so much.   and rachna just looks on at them in anger.   You made our job reallly easy.   Where are u going to run now...and rachna is looking around.   The men say now ur game is over and ours will begin.   The other men says hey dont say too much to her or else she will turn into Kaali Goddess again..and rachna is looking angrily at them and they are all laughing.    Then the guys raise the gun towards rachna to kill her but just then we see a hand from behind a tree shooting at thakkraal's men.  ONe of the men gets hit in his hand and the gun falls on the ground  and rachna is startled and surprised.   Then another shot and one of the men is hit in his legs...Rachna is smiling and the men leave form there all scared...and then rachna runs and a hand pulls her behind the tree and it is sushma...and she tells rachna to be quiet.   Rachna says u fired...and she says they had come till here following u and it was necessary to make them run away.  and rachna says what if he died and sushma says i have learnt how to fire since many years ...i never miss my target...and not even today.  And then rachna says here they are...ur flowers...now u will become my teacher???  and sushma nods her head.   

Rachna's dad says i was thinking of going to that woman's institution..and see whether our application is in process or not..and varun says..Yes i will come with u as well.  Rachna's dad say ok..let go...and tells ragni that we will come back in a while.   They open the door and rachna is standing there and he is so happy to see her and hugs her and says where did u disappear to..and then she says how are u and then her dad says i m fine.  And then she sees varun and hugs him.   she sees ragni and runs inside to hug her and she is so happy.   Ragni says u r fine??  and rahul comes running saying rachna..and she says u fatty and she hugs him.   saying how are u?  and her dad says but child..tell us where did u go?   and what happened to u and ragni says we were so worried about u and varun says where were u..u didnt even call and rachna smiling says ...i did call and that how u gave me the address over here and varun looks at her and smiles.   Rachna's dad is shocked and looks at varun and Ragni says varun u knew rachna is going to come...u badmassh and then pulls his ear lovingly.   Varun says rachna said not to say anything as she wanted to surprise u all...and anyways..she has lots to say to us..and rachna clears her throat and says yes i do have a lot to say but first of all everyone..meet her.    and they all look at the door and sushma walks in and everyone is confused.  Sushma says Namaskar..and says she is sushma and she helped me a lot and also gave me a place to hide.   Rachna's dad says thank you so much..u have done a upkaar on us and sushma says no no..it was written in destiny..just think that.   And rachna;s dad smiles.    Rahul says it looks like today is a very good day.   Rachna is here and also anu will be here too.     Rachna is like WHAT!???  What did u say??  Papa Anu is coming back?  Anu has been found..Varun I talked to u on the phone then why didnt u tell me.     Varun says we also had to give u the surprise.   Varun says papa saved her going there to USA...u cant believe it right?  Rachna says NO..but WOW!! Amar uncle but how..and ragni says even we dont know the whole story...so u can ask her urself.  And then ragni says to rachna's dad that u were saying right..that by the time anu comes ..rachna will also come...and then rachna says now i know for sure that the time to destroy thakkraal is near...and in this task sushmaji will be my guide/teacher.   EVeryone is looking at her and ragni says sushmaji but how does she know what to do in these cases?  And sushma says that i know thakkraal more then anyone of u but i have a request...then in all this i will help you   but not come in front of him.   Rachna's dad is thoughtfull.   Sushma says thakkraal should never get to know about me..and rachna says why?  Wouldnt it be good if u urself come in front of him and fight.  Sushma says rachna before becoming my student u had promised me that u will not ask any questions and her dad is again thoughtful.   Sushma says i have my own reasons.   I do not want that thakkraal gets to know that i am involved with u guys atall.   Ragni and her dad are both confused.   

The doctor is telling thakkraal that i have given the medicine to ur wife.  As long as the medicine effect stays ..she will be clam.  Thakkraal says thank you and says if we need u again we will call u.   The doctor leaves and the lawyer comes in and thakkraal says what lawyer saab??    why are u looking so glum?   The lawyer says they still havent been able to kill rachna.  If we found her here and then killed her here itself then it would have been better.   God knows how she got saved and left from here.   Now she will be back at her father's house.   Thakkraal takes his glasses off and says why do u think this is bad news?  This is also good news.   atleast we got to know that we have kept so many foolish ppl in our team.   See...Anu...She ran away from america and came here and right now she is at the Delhi airport...  Lawyer says we can catch her..and thakkraal says let her go..she was away from her house for such a long time...let her meet her family...and the lawyer says why???    I mean...and thakkraal says u know rachna's family and rachna...where they are...lawyer says NO.  He says u know where anu is right now and the lawyer says Yes...we just talked right now that she is at the delhi airport.   Thakkraal says...so follow the known...and the known will lead us to unknown.   Lawyer is thinking.   and then smiles.   Anu and her dad is in the car and anu sticks her head out of the wondow and says..wow..i never knew i would be so happy looking at all this now...all this looks so much like own.   Thakkraal's men are following them and amar sees their jeep in the rear view mirror and get worried.   Amar tells the driver to take a turn and then they get off...bacchaa pulls up the jeep and then calls thakkraal...Bacchha says...they have reached a house..and anu and her dad are going inside and the lawyer says...kill everybody.   Bacchaa says there is a lot of crowd of here..and the lawyer tells him to wait.   and then tells him that let dark fall and then do whatever it is u want to do.  Bacchha says ok.  

Its night time and baccha and men come to the house again and they see a shadow of a woman hugging men and then bacchaa and men come inside the house and there is a whole different family...and then bacchha says where are those ppl???   and the men of the house says what ppl..and baacchha says that girl who came in with her father??  and the man of the house says we have been living here for the past 5 years...no one has come into the house...and bacchaa looks around guilty.   and then thakkraal's phone rings and it is rachna..and thakkraal picks up the phone and says hello and rachna says ..u men went to the wrong house thakkraal.  I knew u would follow Anu...and thats why Anu and Amar mama stopped in front of the wrong house and then they left from the back door.   And ur men must have thought that they have stayed there...and they must have been waiting for the nightfall and then realized...that there are all new ppl here.  and thakkraal is smiling listening to all this.   and thakkraal..if u r thinkgin where i m then listen..i m in my house...the same house where i always use to be and now i wont go anywhere from here.   so now u think of ursellf.  Thakkraal says u r welcome again in gaaziabad..and for ur information rachna that my men who followed u was not to catch u but to make u run.   so that they can bring u back to ur original place.    and see u came.   Rachna says Yes i m back thakkraal..but be warned..if u dare touch anyone of us...as i have already placed a complaint in all the high courts of the country that our lives are threatened by you.  and if anyone of get hurt atall by mistake or even in an accident then u will be blamed directly.  And if u r doubting this atall..then go talk to ur lawyer...so thakkraal now u have no other way but to wait for me now.   cause i will come...definately come...as ur death...and thakkraal has a worried look on his face and thinks about what the panditji had told him that one woman will come who will destroy u.   and thakkraal in thinking mode.   

Pre-CAP --   Sushma says thakkraal has his own army...a powerful heartless army..but we dont have anything..so we also have to form an army of our own.   Rachna has a determined look on her face.
Edited by kasrana - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nurulain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx Kasrana! ðŸ˜Š