dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Originally posted by dhakarn

agree dhanya..........krishna's character is soooooo vry unique.........arhaan was ryt this kind of character u've never seen on indian television ever............how he had d guts 2 say all this was nautanki...................man hez impoosible.................i felt to slap him hard for his stuboronness..................LOL  n i felt really bad for prats............her hard times will start now in making kreishna realise his mistakes n duties................dunn wat or who'lll bring transformation in this guy............he is soo vryyyyyyy ..........i don't want 2 use d worsd here...............LOL    arhaan was superb as usuall............hatss of to him for playing such kind of character..............Star

yes, yaar....................ARHAAN is simply outstanding...................Clap

and pratigya will put forward an ultimatum that she will not eat or drink off his bauji and bhaiyya's noney from now on....................that will make him see reason..................LOL
i hope so...but do u remember she refused 2 eat food which he get by force..........wen thy leaved TN......at that time also he didn't agree 2 work even 4 her............chandu tunna bring food 4 her..........hez impossible...........ek kantaaap dene ka maankar raha tha................LOLLOLLOL

he is soooooooooo innocent.....................that's the problem.............he is not doing it purposefully ..............he was brought up like a raja and just don't know even the slightest bit of suffering ............well its going to be very difficult for him.......................and TC will be there for him always with Pratigya.....................well, lets see how long will he wander in that one kurtha of his..........1 day, 2 days, 3 days..................noooooooo,  LOL he will do something very soon..............i hope he brings clothes for him also and not just gifts for P after he does that work for the goon LOL 
watever yar...........but i was vryyyyy disappointed with him yesterday............i whd appreciate if he earn money by helping a goon atleast he thought for doing work............krishan needs 2 understnd that love is only part of life.,n not life itself..........he loves her thats okk but wats d use of such love if he don't understand her.........he was not able 2 understand pratigya....................on otherside pratigya was praying 4 him n he broked her expecctations................

i don't think he doesn't understand pratigya.................he just don't care how she is..........that's the problem.................he is OK as long as she loves him, he doesn't want anything else..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

watever yar...........but i was vryyyyy disappointed with him yesterday............i whd appreciate if he earn money by helping a goon atleast he thought for doing work............krishan needs 2 understnd that love is only part of life.,n not life itself..........he loves her thats okk but wats d use of such love if he don't understand her.........he was not able 2 understand pratigya....................on otherside pratigya was praying 4 him n he broked her expecctations................[/QUOTE]

i don't think he doesn't understand pratigya.................he just don't care how she is..........that's the problem.................he is OK as long as she loves him, he doesn't want anything else..........
[/QUOTE] i know.........wat he cares about is just prats keep loving him no matter how he is..........but thats can't possible na................i don't understand how can a person b like this.........hez sooooooo  foolish yaar.........now to i'll distibute seets among my frnds wen he'll realise his responsibilities................LOLLOLLOLLOL truely noone can understand krishan...........i thought we all r watching d show for soo long so can now predict about him but noooooooooooo hez simply impossible..................LOLLOLLOL don't u get iriitated with his behaviour yesterday..............LOL

dhakarn

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged

watever yar...........but i was vryyyyy disappointed with him yesterday............i whd appreciate if he earn money by helping a goon atleast he thought for doing work............krishan needs 2 understnd that love is only part of life.,n not life itself..........he loves her thats okk but wats d use of such love if he don't understand her.........he was not able 2 understand pratigya....................on otherside pratigya was praying 4 him n he broked her expecctations................

[/QUOTE] i know.........wat he cares about is just prats keep loving him no matter how he is..........but thats can't possible na................i don't understand how can a person b like this.........hez sooooooo  foolish yaar.........now to i'll distibute seets among my frnds wen he'll realise his responsibilities................LOL truely noone can understand krishan...........i thought we all r watching d show for soo long so can now predict about him but noooooooooooo hez simply impossible..................LOLLOLLOL don't u get iriitated with his behaviour yesterday..............LOL[/QUOTE]

yeah i got irritated but felt more amused................LOL and that's the beauty of his character..........

Pragati.T

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:36am | IP Logged

i know.........wat he cares about is just prats keep loving him no matter how he is..........but thats can't possible na................i don't understand how can a person b like this.........hez sooooooo  foolish yaar.........now to i'll distibute seets among my frnds wen he'll realise his responsibilities................LOL truely noone can understand krishan...........i thought we all r watching d show for soo long so can now predict about him but noooooooooooo hez simply impossible..................LOLLOLLOL don't u get iriitated with his behaviour yesterday..............LOL[/QUOTE]

yeah i got irritated but felt more amused................LOL and that's the beauty of his character..........
[/QUOTE] yeah......i guessed same was with me also............LOLLOLLOL my eyes go wider after his reation to alll d drama.......................LOLLOL 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index