Take a bow , CVS...........

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi,

i just loved the way the CVs r doing their work...................they know what they r doing............they r showing every facet of each and every character especially krishna , SS, pratigya and the rest of the thakurs.....................👏 👏 👏 it needs guts to show such a male lead who simply refuses to change , even if it means his own good ................he will change for good , surely but just look at the way the CVs r making him pile up excuse after excuse bec of his upbringing and the very casual way he says 'all was nautanki'.....................superb characterization and also superb portrayal............. well done CVs and AB......................u rock 👏 and not to mention AS.........SS breaths through him 👏 and we saw pratigya's inner mind today, her happiness and pride at her husband which was so evident when she was thanking GOD for presenting an opportunity to krishna to look at himself.............only to be shattered for some shocked minutes but she is going to give her husband right push in right direction soon...............

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

hi,

i just loved the way the CVs r doing their work...................they know what they r doing............they r showing every facet of each and every character especially krishna , SS, pratigya and the rest of the thakurs.....................👏 👏 👏 it needs guts to show such a male lead who simply refuses to change , even if it means his own good ................he will change for good , surely but just look at the way the CVs r making him pile up excuse after excuse bec of his upbringing and the very casual way he says 'all was nautanki'.....................superb characterization and also superb portrayal............. well done CVs and AB......................u rock 👏 and not to mention AS.........SS breaths through him 👏 and we saw pratigya's inner mind today, her happiness and pride at her husband which was so evident when she was thanking GOD for presenting an opportunity to krishna to look at himself.............only to be shattered for some shocked minutes but she is going to give her husband right push in right direction soon...............

agree.... now, NOW the CVs are talking... now the real MKAP is coming back on track.....
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Also Pratigya handled her husband very well.
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i liked pratigya today especially when she was praying to god ......i m happy that she is now supportingg krishna and expressingg alsoo ........kriya might have to face problems initially but it wil be awesumee to watch kriya handling those hurdles togetherr ......... i just want now that krishna starts earning so that he gets rid of daily dose of insults and tauntss..i dont like itt
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So true D, I'm just relieved that things are moving forward again.
A couple of weeks ago i thought we were never gonna see anything like this again, it was so boring and dismal.
it was so good to see Pratigya showing faith in Krishna, he won't give in easily but at least she's encouraging him in the right manner, she knows if she tries to boss him he'll dig his heels in even more.
This is what we've been waiting for!
Seetal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Totally agree and I also liked the way she handled the Thakurs yesterday.   Admire her strength and wisdom. 
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

yes, now we need to see how she talks him to earn his living..............he will start in a wrong direction but its going to be very hard for krishna to go in right direction bec he of his upbringing.............we r going to see his tantrums more and more in his path to success but if pratigya is there for him and with him , he will definitely win................. mean while i really liked his excuse for not wanting to show his family what he could do.............see, he is soooooooo innocent he just don't feel the need to showing his capabilities to his family or prove himself to them...............he thinks they all love him as he is(which is true , until P entered his life bec now they love him on condition that he should get rid of P) and feels no need to change.............
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

i liked pratigya today especially when she was praying to god ......i m happy that she is now supportingg krishna and expressingg alsoo ........kriya might have to face problems initially but it wil be awesumee to watch kriya handling those hurdles togetherr ......... i just want now that krishna starts earning so that he gets rid of daily dose of insults and tauntss..i dont like itt

his family taunts him to make sure he chose between them and P, which they expect will surely be them as the krishna they know can't live without all the worldly comforts even for a sec.............but they r forgetting one thing which krishna has made very clear.............that he could easily discard the whole world for P................the family is dangling the sweet of riches and comforts in front of him to get him back from P...............
dhakarn thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

So true D, I'm just relieved that things are moving forward again.

A couple of weeks ago i thought we were never gonna see anything like this again, it was so boring and dismal.
it was so good to see Pratigya showing faith in Krishna, he won't give in easily but at least she's encouraging him in the right manner, she knows if she tries to boss him he'll dig his heels in even more.
This is what we've been waiting for!

yes, and i hope she will be stern but lovingly so.................😊
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree dhanya..........krishna's character is soooooo vry unique.........arhaan was ryt this kind of character u've never seen on indian television ever............how he had d guts 2 say all this was nautanki...................man hez impoosible.................i felt to slap him hard for his stuboronness..................😆  n i felt really bad for prats............her hard times will start now in making kreishna realise his mistakes n duties................dunn wat or who'lll bring transformation in this guy............he is soo vryyyyyyy ..........i don't want 2 use d worsd here...............😆    arhaan was superb as usuall............hatss of to him for playing such kind of character..............⭐️