Gunahon Ka Devta

Amazing show...100% efforts... (Page 2)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Heyyyy Swati..

Agree with u all..
i didnt want to miss any epis frm the day it started!!

Lovee this show nd u all...

GKD Rocks!!

Edited by prash_t - 24 December 2010 at 7:31am

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
itna acchha action maine kabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kisi television show mein nahi dekha.........................
avi toh action karte hue badhe badhe action heros ko peeche chodh deta hai
..khan Senior Member
..khan
..khan

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
just love this showwwwwwwwww sp; ashish he is N1. LOV UUUUU

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsokaysammy

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Swati,Smile

would have to agree with you about this show being amazing because it is different from everthing out there. More than that, the opposite attract is very interesting here, a gunda and a good girl - it is the classic approach and it caught everyone's interest.

Here's to hoping that the fans increase, so trps increase and our fav show goes on for quite some time!

Even all the actors are top notch, I honestly can't think of one person who isn't good...and they don't rely on just eyebrow actions!!....they all act like they meant to which makes it even more believable. During the jungle scene, Arpita really looked like an exhausted wife, face drained, pale and tear stained without a shred of make up!!.....Gosh how many times have we seen perfect makeup on a character's face even when they are meant to look all rough?!...so the believable factor is quite high, hence the interest.

So to echo your words, Amazin show!! Long may it continue.ClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-talkie14-Prashu-itsokaysammy

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:53am | IP Logged
hey guys...thank u so much for such a wonderful replies..luvd to read all views..its rly a fantastic show..n glad to know dat u all think d same n watch it coz of its quality.. just not bcoz of Avita....
rly very happy to know this....
kudos to CVs n entire cast for their wonderful work....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupidstrike23

ohh akki..agree with all wat u said..
gkd is turning out 2 b more interesting now...
as u said awesum action scenes ,, superb perfrmance by every1 ..nd ya der make-up..too gud..!!!xtraordinary....!!!! mind blowing..!!!..
GKD YOU ROCK!!!!Thumbs Up Thumbs UpThumbs Up
GKD rocks hun....its rly a superbb show..n thanks a lot for such a lovely comments....Hug

they rly deserve a  lot...

Originally posted by NVBGKY

Have to agree with you, indian serials usually don't hold my interest for very long, but GKD has made me an addict, I look forward to every episode. The production is great, everything from the story, make-up, acting, and the action is top notch ClapClapClap
Here is wishing them continued success.Thumbs UpThumbs Up
im agree with this point that indian shows don't hold intrest for a  long time..a  very few shows r intrested frm d beginning to the end,,,whether its a romantic show or a comedy series..as far i saw GKD is flawless....n it rly means a lot..nowadays people want to watch typical romantic comedy type shows..in that case GKD is being very successful show....Clap

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ho swati good u caught up

dear is  ranvijay the top cop and i dont think he is ACP

hehe ok i wud try to capture pix for u as soon as i can

i agree with nila here

this show has held my interest from the time of promos and always surprises us

the entire cast is amazing
hey di...thanks a lot for being here n thank u so much for ur PM too..i'll wait for d pix....rly luv dat scene...

n di i donno abt that...they all call him daroga....bt i think in one episode..some one called him ACP...n btw what is daroga...senior inspector or just jailor.?????

Originally posted by laxmi73

I totally agree..Itz a rocking show..Hats off to the writers & entire cast and crew..Specially to A & T..They rock the show for me...
hey laxmi....
thanx for replying hun....yeah Ashish n Tanvi r doing fab job...even some times T looks better than A...he he...like in jungle scenes...

Originally posted by Milii

Agree with alll of you Hug

I haven't waited for any other serial...like I do for this...
I'm like...yaar ye 9 kab bajega??? Cool

All the actors deserve a biiiiig round of applause and so do the CVs
ClapClapClapClapClap

Just hope that the serial gets better day by day...with lots of good tracks coming up...and lots nd lots of Avita moments Embarrassed
hey mili....thats rly funny yaar....i wait for d same thing...n rly become very angry when sometimes i hv to make dinner at that time..lol...

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

agree wid you all....just got addicted to show and loved the cast.....never watching any shows more 2 times and here i dont miss even when precap comes in tvLOL

ha ha...thats rly true dr....even i luv to watch its promos n precap..coz they increase interest....nw what will happen.....as when i saw GKD last time i said that in  darticle they will go in d village then what r they dong in their haveli..n yesterday we got what's gonna happen....Smile

Originally posted by ..khan

just love this showwwwwwwwww sp; ashish he is N1. LOV UUUUU
fingers crossed!!

Originally posted by danno

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
itna acchha action maine kabhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii kisi television show mein nahi dekha.........................
avi toh action karte hue badhe badhe action heros ko peeche chodh deta hai
agree with u dr...i don't want to bash ny show bt as in KMH fighting scenes were performed very badly while A belongs to underworld Don's family...GKD always reminds me Sunny paji Action movies....2 1/2 kg ka haath...lol...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index