Veena Malik is a cheap girl - Article

Posted: 13 years ago
he Pakistani actress is bewildered by the way Veena is conducting herself on 'Bigg Boss'. 

" Veena Malik is a cheap girl," lashed out Meera when quizzed about the 'Bigg Boss 4' contestant. The Pakistani actress, who is in India shooting for her Hindi film 'Om Allah' in Mathura, said that she is appalled by Veena's conduct on the show. 

"Veena is representing Pakistan on the show in a very bad light. She is a very low class actress in Pakistan. She has no respect back home. Veena is a stupid woman, who doesn't know how to dress. All she knows is to create drama," said Meera. 

The actress, who has worked in around 150 Pakistani films in a career spanning 14 years, also cleared the air about Veena and cricketer Mohammad Asif's scandal. "I know Asif very well and he is a very good guy. Veena just used, rather misused his name," she revealed. 

Meera also disclosed that she has always been approached to be a part of 'Bigg Boss'. However, while she had trouble adjusting her dates during the previous seasons, this time it was purely due to Veena that she declined the show. "I was offered 'Bigg Boss 4' but as soon as I learnt about her being on the show, I rejected the offer. Veena is just a nautanki and knows best how to use people for her personal gains," said Meera. 

The actress has been following the reality show on and off and says her heart goes out for Ashmit Patel. Meera has worked with Ashmit in a film 'Nazar' and both have shared a great rapport ever since. Voicing her take on Ashmit's ever increasing closeness with Veena on the show, Meera says, "Ashmit is a very nice person. I have known him for years now. He is very innocent and does not understand Veena's game plan. She is just using him. All I want to tell him is to be careful of Veena. She is a backstabber." 

While Meera couldn't make it into 'Bigg Boss' house this season, she is positive about being a part of season 5 and already has her agenda clear in mind. "I will be part of 'Bigg Boss 5' Inshaallah. I will expose Veena's real self on the show," she assures. 

Since Veena's still on the show without any connect with outside world, we couldn't get her side of the story. But we can already see a very interesting cat fight building up. 

Read more: Veena Malik is cheap: Meera - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Veena-Malik-is-cheap-Meera/articleshow/7151419.cms#ixzz18xUrL7C0 Edited by Kajenfan.Sonia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinaasania thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh! So, Pakistani contestants are going to be a regular feature in BB.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ek aur naam add hua veena hater list mein๐Ÿ˜†
veena is nothing infront of that cheapri meera
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even her own country ppl call her cheap..she is ekdum cheapo woman.Ashu is not innocent either..Both are using each other..Bahir jaane ke baad hope veena slaps ashu and vice versa..;LOL
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

Even her own country ppl call her cheap..she is ekdum cheapo woman.Ashu is not innocent either..Both are using each other..Bahir jaane ke baad hope veena slaps ashu and vice versa..;LOL

Ashmit is better than veena..coz, she initiated these all drama with him, ๐Ÿ˜†
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But Meera is nontheless then her!!!they both r in the same category!!!๐Ÿคข Look who's talking!!!
nali476 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
HAH. Meera should be the last one talking. THe whole world knows what exactly she is. THe only way she is talking trash is because she personally hates her. Everybody makes fun of Meera. Veena has done imitating of Meera too. So its just personal hatred. Of course people are hating Veena in Pakistan now because of her behavior on the show, but thats different story.

What do Veena and Meera have in common?

Ashmit
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kajenfan.Sonia

veena is nothing infront of that cheapri meera

i agree meera's reputation is worse them veena's in pakistan