India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I don't understand few things....

coolpreeths Newbie
coolpreeths
coolpreeths

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged

To start with, today's episode was overall fun to watch.. Now coming  to my topic, I dont understand few things!! Why is Geet's Charecter so inconsistent?! In the first scene of the episode today, she didnt even feel little bad for having gone against Maan's will n hurting him by comparing him and Dev in front of Arjun and in the very next scene she was so caring for Maan that she didnt want to hurt him by saying that she didnt like the bfast.. so strange. Why always Maan feels sorry and tries to console Geet.. Geet could have convinced Maan in a better way to take Arjun in, knowing that he was hurt. Anyways she is goin to end up in trouble due to her own decision abt Arjun and then will repent and feel guilty. This has kind of become a routine for Geet. Oh god how did I forget to mention, Geet didnt feel like thanking Maan for clearing Annie's misunderstanding which was her biggest worry oflate and did hurt Maan by her words.. Its really annoying now.. Geet's charecter is really sliding down, CVs need to take care of it..

Also I have noticed that every song sequence in the serial till now is from Maan's pov but for "Ankhen teri" before Dev's exposure. That too sung by a male. There has never been a female version song sequence where Geet feels some thing for Maan.  Maan cares  so much for Geet, we wish to see now how Geet showers love on Maan and cares for him. Yes there have been few scenes like tat earlier(Geet making his fav food in dinner for Maan, tumse hi sequence etc..) but they are very minimal when compared to Maan's care towards Geet. Geet once promised that "mei thoda kya aapke liye aapne aapko pura badal dungi" . But no trace of she changing or adjusting for him whereas Maan has completely changed to accommodate Geet that too with so much ease.

Well this is totally my pov and also I am neither a Geet basher nor a Maan lover.. I am a Maaneet fan and I want everything to be perfect between them which would lead to a perfect relationship and no misunderstandings in future. Comments and criticisms are welcome so that I get to understand different views..

Edited by coolpreeths - 23 December 2010 at 11:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suvaaslondon

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
dargha seq teri deewani , lagi tum se man ki lagan  i think u missed them .they were geet's pov.
coolpreeths Newbie
coolpreeths
coolpreeths

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

dargha seq teri deewani , lagi tum se man ki lagan  i think u missed them .they were geet's pov.
Thanks for reminding those.. but they were all in the initial stages of her realising her feelings for Maan.. But after expressing their love for each other!!!
nyle Goldie
nyle
nyle

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
y u r getting angry yar its your love about maan but geet also love him
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
YAAR PYAR M E INSAAN K SOCHNE SAMJHNE KI TAKAT KHO DETA HAI
SO.............
pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Actually she thanked him for clearing Annie's misconception....not verbally, I agree, but a tender smile of acknowledgment said it all.

As for Geet not expressing her love for Maan the way he does for her...I think she does so in her own way....she's become chanchal for the first time in her life....the once scared girl has become lively and chirpy thanks to Maan...Maan knows that and allows her to get away with it only because no one in her life has allowed her anything....of course, this speaks a lot for his love.....but it also speaks of Geet's love and her confidence in Maan's love for her.

Now a days, she does seem uppity....but I read that in a different way....she's behaving like a typical GF and loving that freedom.....and it seems to me that maan too loves that about her and is intent on satisfying her every wish.

As for the Arjun thing, what she says makes a lot of sense and if she is proven wrong, it would be a lesson which I don't thing she'll regret learning.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top