Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Do you think Chaskar might turn out to be good?

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
After watching today's episode, as much as I dont' trust this man, there's a little doubt nagging at me in the back of my mind about whether or not Chaskar might end up turning the tables on Kala and Sudarshan and help Dutta find out the truth about his family.

We all know Chaskar is all about the business and out for himself, but there are a few times now where he could have double crossed Dutta, or could have used a situation to his advantage but instead he's been quite respectful of Dutta. When Chaskar said that line about wanting Dutta to stay with his problems because it was better for him.......I almost think that's a red herring. Chaskar seems to me to be someone who will gain Dutta's trust - as idiotic as his character is, and I'm kind of hoping he ends up being good. There are already way too many people in Dutta's life who have betrayed him and who are trying to make his life turn into a living hell......why not let Chaskar be a positive character who surprises us all.......

Sonya

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinki_BaulFatima82nightoffullmoongeetruk06komal_w25shruti10augustVampgirlAbhiAnibfunofbb123rama_2010mussy.jamshedmozart66-bharti---khushi--Prinsesse.SuviMrsKhan

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hey Sonya, following are my views/expectations from Chaskar, from another post:

"Further Chaskar appears to be a man of ethics. Lets see if he is just pretending to be with Kala and will make her plan fail. Because the way he was looking at Suds when addressing Dutta's enemy makes me feel that he has recognized shrewdness of Suds. I would love to see that Chaskar has been instructed by Baaji and has been watching out on Suds thus helping Dutta. That would be nice to see."

Edited by Nels - 23 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82VampgirlGooddAbhiAniSonyaBladebfunofbb123ushankitvc--khushi--MrsKhan

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Sonya, I m completely agree with u & Nels............................... 
I too think that chasker knws abt Suds.......................  So may be he pretend to be a fool But end up being a good..................... And backfire Kala's plan......................

Edited by khushi0318 - 23 December 2010 at 11:09am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82VampgirlGooddAbhiAnibfunofbb123ushankitvc

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
With everything going so wrong with Dutta and Naku I just think the CV's have to give us something positive and Seema definitely is not going ot be it....so it better be Chaskar.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniushankitvc--khushi--

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
exactly my thought sonya from another thread (chaskar he seems genuine hope he helps D not e/body can b betrayer i am hoping Chaskar will outsmart sud. & kala that will give her a lesson 4 betraying her bro with stranger & not e/body is greedy like her. ) thats what i want he seems to stand by his word ones he took D frndship i don't think he will betray him it will b refreshing to c as well not e/one is a betrayer it would b good to show D the calprits r closer at home rather than outside i rely like this chaskar guy hope he is good!
sonya i don't know about seema been negative she seems she had understood her mistake & paying 4 it & ofcourse it is too early 2 tell how they will react seema & naku when they know the truth but, today they didn't know who is who therefore they were helpul toeach other but we'll c what happens next!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82GooddAbhiAniSonyaBlademeghaparti--khushi--

geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
I feel Chaskar will be the one who will turn the tables on Kala and also feel probably Chaskar and Naku may become friends D'ohfrom the way he is talking it appears he may genuinely start to like Dutta and help him out ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirl

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

After watching today's episode, as much as I dont' trust this man, there's a little doubt nagging at me in the back of my mind about whether or not Chaskar might end up turning the tables on Kala and Sudarshan and help Dutta find out the truth about his family.

We all know Chaskar is all about the business and out for himself, but there are a few times now where he could have double crossed Dutta, or could have used a situation to his advantage but instead he's been quite respectful of Dutta. When Chaskar said that line about wanting Dutta to stay with his problems because it was better for him.......I almost think that's a red herring. Chaskar seems to me to be someone who will gain Dutta's trust - as idiotic as his character is, and I'm kind of hoping he ends up being good. There are already way too many people in Dutta's life who have betrayed him and who are trying to make his life turn into a living hell......why not let Chaskar be a positive character who surprises us all.......

Sonya

Chaskar does not know who Kala is. So the day he learns who she is, and whom she is targetting, he will step back.

He has some scruples.

Edited by nightoffullmoon - 24 December 2010 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I have a doubt, did Sudharshan say that Chaskar was the one who killed Suresh??? Not sure, but thought I heard something like that in today's episode.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25--khushi--

Go to top