Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Thurs. Dec 23rd Update (Page 3)

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Theiva

Thank you for the wonderful update Ranu.

Aanandh escaped from those rowdies, but was funny his escape. He too wanted to see that girl's face, but looks like the director needs few more weeks to show her face. A very good job by Shyam, i am liking his character, even if he is a negative, his character is really enjoyable, not like GW or psycho. Like you 86-c said, i think too that he is gonna fall in love with her without knowing her background because if he comes to know now, he even won't dare to look at her. A police constable outside but a joker inside has not the guts to fight for a girlagainst those rowdies. If this would have been TA, we would have seen again a Ghilli- Vijay thorugh TA .

TA was really good today with the bank manager. We can't expect him to obey those people when we know his character. The director made the scene very well to portray his character, really a unique one in this serial. 

I really hated the GW today again. How dare this woman is to enter the house ignoring the person whom the house belongs while forgetting everything she has done to her. It should MM who should gave her a disgusting look for her character and not her. I really wish TA does give her a nosecut tomorrow.

@Janani:

I don't think it is wrong if Joseph sleeps there in TT's house, because he has done it with their permission and TA himself allowed him to do that. And if people should link Thulasi and Joseph, TA won't care even a bit about that and he won't have ears to listen to those nonsense rumours. I am sure for TA, Joseph is like Thulasi's elder brother like Kanagu too. But the key should be kept in a safer place for various reasons.

I too agree with you Theiva...Joseph has always been like a brother to Thuls....besides J & T are good buddies...together with Kanagu -  all 3 of them have been like siblings before Thuls came into the picture. Ppl can create any stories but it will go into deaf ears as far as TA is concerned.  The mouths of pots and pans can be closed with the lids but ppl's mouth can never closed - let them say what they want but as long as TA/T stick to their principles with trust and faith in God nothing can go wrong....can't go on living for ppl must learn to live for oneself first and never let others to run their lives.Big smile

Yes key should be kept in a much safer location....otherwise its like asking for trouble with ppl like Charu lurking at odd hours....AngryAngryAngry She is waiting to breakup TA/T and quietly take over T's place in TA's heart.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayTheivaRuby-86Ranu.Janani20TTfanArizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

@theiva - ta amma was cleanly manipulated by charu remember, she said its not thulz house and that its ta,her sons house and advised that lady to start an attraction waves towards ta....that pavam lady thinking she s a south pole and ta is north pole, has come here thinking she has all rights......but as far as knowing ta's character, he s as adament as his mother....so naturally he too would be south pole as well and we can expect only a repulsive force............pity that lady........
I really want this nut thulz to open up sudha's visit......will she???

Agree with you Shubba...Charu is manipulating everybody's live accordingly to fulfill her dreams. But as long as brainless ppl like TA/T and TA's mum move around without using their grey matters then its victory for Charu. Non of them got the sense to think wisely as our dear Patti....but her pleas always seems to fall on deaf ears esp. Thuls who thinks she is smart in the name of kindness esp. towards her MIL and only good at arguing with Patti. She has learnt a painful lesson thru Velayutham and yet she is back to square one without being sharp.Angry

Apporam no need to think further about TA's amma....she fits the saying " empty vessel makes the most noise".....she always leaves behind her brains in the toilet thus she is so STUPID..!! Thuls must learn to be smart and tactful in tackling all problems she encounters....illati indha nut will have to face another tsunami in its making..!!Big smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anu.vijayRuby-86TheivaRanu.Janani20TTfanArizes.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ranuja....for a well informative update. Enjoyed reading all the details....and got a very clear pic.Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86Ranu.TTfanQuelle-BelleShemmo

mini_00 Goldie
mini_00
mini_00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks ranuja for the detailed update.Tongue

Anand's part was really funny,especially when he said that he was killing the mosquito on his lap.LOLBut as usual,they didnt show our mystery girl.Probably the whole point of keeping her a mystery is to build up suspense,but when it gets a bit repetitive,it is a bit irritating...

I feel a bit worried for ta as only if he has his job can he pay for thuls and deepa's college fees.What ta said is fully justified but he should also remember that thuls is dependent on him now.I wonder where he will work now...If bhuvana turns out to be thuls' mom according to the story,there will be an event that leads ta to her..

I agree that to ta, kanagu and joseph are very good friends and to thuls elder brothers but to mm,this whole thing seems new.I think he is scared after all that has happened to thuls and worries that someone might link up joseph and thuls.Of course ta will never believe it,given he believed thuls even after seeing vel's photos.ClapBut i think ta should keep the keys in a more safer location too.

I just wondered,what would have been ta's mom's reaction if she had seen joseph sleeping in ta's house??Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaJanani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

I just wondered,what would have been ta's mom's reaction if she had seen joseph sleeping in ta's house??Wink

she should have saw that instead of MM, so she could have got another huge nose cut from TA yet again after hospital incident. but she will get another one from TA for sure in future.
TA better stick to his words that he said in hospital tomorrow. As Theiva said by seeing promo i think TA didn't agree to anything that she say that's why she used her  finale emo blackmail weapon by falling on his feet. she still need to fall on Lav's feet cause she already fell on both of her sons. what a mother is she? she fall on her kids feet to get what ever she want? i really wish TA doesn't fall to her acts, but i am pretty sure MM & Thulasi might convince him. lets see.

Edited by mynameis-86c - 23 December 2010 at 10:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
TA's mum sees $ sign everywhere ...so for that she will go to any extend of falling on ppl's legs....Angry

It would be nice for a change when her daughter Lav starts ignoring her mum after her marriage to Nitesh....appothan TA's mum will value Thuls's oda good qualities. Wink

And it would be also nice to watch TA's mum slowly developing fondness towards Thuls which definitely becomes a threat to Charu coz she won't be able to step into Thuls' oda shoes then.....LOL Charu appo nee enna seiyvae???Day Dreaming

Edited by Sue Nair - 23 December 2010 at 10:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaRanu.Janani20Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks ranuja for the detailed update.Tongue

Anand's part was really funny,especially when he said that he was killing the mosquito on his lap.LOLBut as usual,they didnt show our mystery girl.Probably the whole point of keeping her a mystery is to build up suspense,but when it gets a bit repetitive,it is a bit irritating...

I feel a bit worried for ta as only if he has his job can he pay for thuls and deepa's college fees.What ta said is fully justified but he should also remember that thuls is dependent on him now.I wonder where he will work now...If bhuvana turns out to be thuls' mom according to the story,there will be an event that leads ta to her..

I agree that to ta, kanagu and joseph are very good friends and to thuls elder brothers but to mm,this whole thing seems new.I think he is scared after all that has happened to thuls and worries that someone might link up joseph and thuls.Of course ta will never believe it,given he believed thuls even after seeing vel's photos.ClapBut i think ta should keep the keys in a more safer location too.

It would simply give her an opportunity to tarnish Thuls' oda image....vera enna! Of course it won't be of any help as TA won't buy her story.  I have to see this episode to get a clear picture of the whole scenario.Big smile

TheivaRanu.Janani20Pearl.Arizes.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue Nair

It would be nice for a change when her daughter Lav starts ignoring her mum after her marriage to Nitesh....appothan TA's mum will value Thuls's oda good qualities. Wink 

And it would be also nice to watch TA's mum slowly developing fondness towards Thuls which definitely becomes a threat to Charu coz she won't be able to step into Thuls' oda shoes then.....LOL Charu appo nee enna seiyvae???Day Dreaming

Oh my gosh, I would love to see that. Actually I think Lav ignoring her mom could very likely happen because she will respect her husband and family over her own mom and then GW would be left all alone to fend for herself. And then Thulasi would step in to take care and GW would realize Thuls' value and then Charu's marumagal plaque will be thrown into the garbage. Wink Am I dreaming too much? I think so Embarrassed

anu.vijayTheivaJanani20Arizes.Pearl.Quelle-BelleShemmo

Go to top