Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mini_00

I just wondered,what would have been ta's mom's reaction if she had seen joseph sleeping in ta's house??😉

she should have saw that instead of MM, so she could have got another huge nose cut from TA yet again after hospital incident. but she will get another one from TA for sure in future.
TA better stick to his words that he said in hospital tomorrow. As Theiva said by seeing promo i think TA didn't agree to anything that she say that's why she used her  finale emo blackmail weapon by falling on his feet. she still need to fall on Lav's feet cause she already fell on both of her sons. what a mother is she? she fall on her kids feet to get what ever she want? i really wish TA doesn't fall to her acts, but i am pretty sure MM & Thulasi might convince him. lets see.
Edited by mynameis-86c - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
TA's mum sees $ sign everywhere ...so for that she will go to any extend of falling on ppl's legs....😡

It would be nice for a change when her daughter Lav starts ignoring her mum after her marriage to Nitesh....appothan TA's mum will value Thuls's oda good qualities. 😉

And it would be also nice to watch TA's mum slowly developing fondness towards Thuls which definitely becomes a threat to Charu coz she won't be able to step into Thuls' oda shoes then.....😆 Charu appo nee enna seiyvae???😍
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks ranuja for the detailed update.😛

Anand's part was really funny,especially when he said that he was killing the mosquito on his lap.😆But as usual,they didnt show our mystery girl.Probably the whole point of keeping her a mystery is to build up suspense,but when it gets a bit repetitive,it is a bit irritating...

I feel a bit worried for ta as only if he has his job can he pay for thuls and deepa's college fees.What ta said is fully justified but he should also remember that thuls is dependent on him now.I wonder where he will work now...If bhuvana turns out to be thuls' mom according to the story,there will be an event that leads ta to her..

I agree that to ta, kanagu and joseph are very good friends and to thuls elder brothers but to mm,this whole thing seems new.I think he is scared after all that has happened to thuls and worries that someone might link up joseph and thuls.Of course ta will never believe it,given he believed thuls even after seeing vel's photos.👏But i think ta should keep the keys in a more safer location too.

I just wondered,what would have been ta's mom's reaction if she had seen joseph sleeping in ta's house??😉

It would simply give her an opportunity to tarnish Thuls' oda image....vera enna! Of course it won't be of any help as TA won't buy her story.  I have to see this episode to get a clear picture of the whole scenario.😃
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sue Nair

It would be nice for a change when her daughter Lav starts ignoring her mum after her marriage to Nitesh....appothan TA's mum will value Thuls's oda good qualities. 😉 

And it would be also nice to watch TA's mum slowly developing fondness towards Thuls which definitely becomes a threat to Charu coz she won't be able to step into Thuls' oda shoes then.....😆 Charu appo nee enna seiyvae???😍

Oh my gosh, I would love to see that. Actually I think Lav ignoring her mom could very likely happen because she will respect her husband and family over her own mom and then GW would be left all alone to fend for herself. And then Thulasi would step in to take care and GW would realize Thuls' value and then Charu's marumagal plaque will be thrown into the garbage. 😉 Am I dreaming too much? I think so 😳
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Ranu, TA unake intha ego mattum kuraichal illai, I was hoping to see some responsibility in you not your silly talk..😕.

GW enna aatam aada pogutho?
puppy007 thumbnail
Hi all

Just curious to know who is the new girl who is supposed to be anand 's pair?
Guessing : can it be the Girl Priya from MM6 season?❓
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: puppy007

Hi all

Just curious to know who is the new girl who is supposed to be anand 's pair?
Guessing : can it be the Girl Priya from MM6 season?❓

no its definitely not her... its some other gal.. i feel she has acted in some other serials before..
Ninspirit thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update Ranuja!!!