Chat Clubs

catch-up (Page 32)

Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Lmao i luv the idea of teaching mums lmao

and yamz ya they encourage hell ya lmao

and prix lol trust me wen she goes ul miss ha and shes gne for 3 months man pshhtt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Interstellar

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

@yami...if you decide to direct it make sure you hire all of us
not only it will action packked and funny but it will a story line that would actually flow lol

flow??? it will literally run in all directions...by the end of the shoot we ourselves would not know what we have shot...ROFLROFL

@yami.....lolz yeah....am on dulha hunt now......let's begin it girls...

snehu....tell us what kind of guy you want.??
ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
@pri....are yaar so many of my friends are getting married that its making me want to get married too lol
my cousin got married in feb, then my friend from kidrergarden day got married last week, this other friend from 8th grade got married yesterday, and few other did too...i guess i can understand those guys who wants to get married but regert it afterwards lol jo ladoo khai woh pastai jo na khai woh bhi pastai
ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

Originally posted by ilive2laugh

@yami...if you decide to direct it make sure you hire all of us
not only it will action packked and funny but it will a story line that would actually flow lol

flow??? it will literally run in all directions...by the end of the shoot we ourselves would not know what we have shot...ROFLROFL

@yami.....lolz yeah....am on dulha hunt now......let's begin it girls...

snehu....tell us what kind of guy you want.??
oye even if it runs in all direction it would still make sense than what those idiots who calls themselves directors are doing currently lol...dont you know we have PhDs in barbaading everything and anything

find me a guju jain 6 feet tall and who is only couple of yrs older than me (my auntys were find me guys who were same height as me and 6-7 yrs older Dead)

Interstellar

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@nadz.....I know that....but am dying to spend some days all alone.....just myself....dad's on a trip.....had told mom also to accompany him and pay  visit to my sis...but nah! Lolz.....

@sneha....oh ok...you seem to be pretty serious about it....tell us the kind of guy you had want.....
Interstellar IF-Rockerz
Interstellar
Interstellar

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@ nadz..... dont remind me dat ROFL am gonna sneak in fr real

@ sneha... we will definitely rock,  who else if not us can come out with some good worthy fun..... yeh i'll give u stories n script we will write it discussed...n pri will take care of stunts  LOL

@ pri..... yeh first palce we give access to IF  then we will need to vacate place, one thy may find it interestin or thy may find it annoying n thy r sure ot throw our system thru window ROFL...... we will better give them theory class first , abt the benefits of IF n chatting
Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@sneha....okie....will fed-ex some good gujjus there.....test them and tell me if you liked any....lolz...

and yeah....the show these days......such a pain.....after a few months they become crappy.....we would do some good....to the viewers as well...lolz...

Edited by Starry_night - 14 April 2011 at 3:18pm
Nadz_YuNalover IF-Addictz
Nadz_YuNalover
Nadz_YuNalover

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@snehu wat pic lmao i said jiggy rofl

@prix ahan will watch soon

@yamz lmao direct it soon haan i need a show im serialess lmao

Interstellar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index