Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

catch-up (Page 22)

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 6377

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tushtih7


hey priii *hugs* Smile 
i jus came few mins ago!! 
hwz u? hwz life? n lol hav u got all ur books out of ur cupboard???!!! 


am good....life is kind of ok......lolz...
howz ya doing???
my books....not only are they outta my cupboard but strewn all over my room.....on my chairs, bed, on the floor....lolz....my mom keeps on shouting....but I tell her that it's easier to find them like this.....lolz...

ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 6624

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

@pri...hiii

haha i agree finding things in mess is sooo much easier and faster
my books are like that too heheh if only our moms could understand that lol
 
@yami...i know, it feels like life has suddenly taken over us
its so hard to have fun these days
Interstellar IF-Rockerz
Interstellar
Interstellar

Joined: 28 November 2009
Posts: 6106

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night



am good....life is kind of ok......lolz...
howz ya doing???
my books....not only are they outta my cupboard but strewn all over my room.....on my chairs, bed, on the floor....lolz....my mom keeps on shouting....but I tell her that it's easier to find them like this.....lolz...

am good pri...... lol easy ways to find books, this is quite unique .. i hav heard of losin books wen strewn lol  u hav a unique style!

b/w wat abt exam?/ approachin next month? 
Interstellar IF-Rockerz
Interstellar
Interstellar

Joined: 28 November 2009
Posts: 6106

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

@pri...hiii

haha i agree finding things in mess is sooo much easier and faster
my books are like that too heheh if only our moms could understand that lol
 
@yami...i know, it feels like life has suddenly taken over us
its so hard to have fun these days

u tooo manage to find a books amidst mess, guys u bth hav some spl. talent lolzz 
but am sure its not dat easy to finding stuff inside books.... i had been  searchin stuff inside book until last moment lol


 
Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 6377

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
@Sneha...lolz yeah.....only if moms could understand....anyways it's not for too long....just during exams....otherwise she can't spot a single book anywhere in my room....lmaoo...

@Yami.....lolz....thankfully none of my books have gotten lost....
yeah....have 2 major exams coming up in may....am not even half prepared....am dead...lolz....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Interstellar

Interstellar IF-Rockerz
Interstellar
Interstellar

Joined: 28 November 2009
Posts: 6106

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

@Sneha...lolz yeah.....only if moms could understand....anyways it's not for too long....just during exams....otherwise she can't spot a single book anywhere in my room....lmaoo...

@Yami.....lolz....thankfully none of my books have gotten lost....
yeah....have 2 major exams coming up in may....am not even half prepared....am dead...lolz....

dats hw success formula works good pri 'half prepared'  lol..... we need to give chance fr our creativity as well ...
ilive2laugh IF-Rockerz
ilive2laugh
ilive2laugh

Joined: 02 October 2008
Posts: 6624

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
@Yami...its so much easier that way
maybe we should try to turn you that way too lol
 
@Pri...yea exactly, exam means mess
so many books to refer n so many notes to recollect
ugh thank god i am almost done

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Interstellar

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Joined: 02 December 2009
Posts: 6377

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
@yami.....lmao.....only if CA left any scope for our creativity to flourish....college exams I flaunt my creativity like anything....actually all of us do...lolz.....but these CA guys.....they only believe in bookish knowledge....D'ohLOL

@sneha.....exactly.....it's like a mini library....lolz......
am waiting for the day when I would be able to break free from studies.....ah! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Interstellar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index