catch-up - Page 15

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Starry_night

yeah from Feb. am gonna be busy.....too many exams.....lolz...
combined studies is not my cup of tea.....I once tried it during my practicals and me and my friend ended up chatting....lolz....am better off alone......I can't sit still....if I see someone sitting seriously in front of me, I have to irritate that person.....lolz....as a result not only mine but even my friend's studies get affected....we start doing masti....lolz....

and this weather is not helping at all.....the temperature is gonna drop further tomorrow onwards.....am coming down to chennai...lolz....

exams in feb?? any interim exams ?😲 πŸ˜† jus now u gave one na!!!

lol u need to stay away frm frnds then...  but it happens, like me n my frnds, we used to get together fr studies, but will part a little away n sit to study alone, we take breaks fr chat n snacks...lol the best part is our break wud be lengthier than study timeπŸ˜† n our time in canteen n under tree's shade will be lengthier , time full of fun n naughty plots!!

u come to my home, lol the chillness has gone....
yeah..coll selections from jan end.....then in may 3 major exams...lolz.....gotta study a lot for that...πŸ€’πŸ˜†
yeah...am coming to your place.....am gonna freeze here otherwise.....lolz....
lolz.....canteen and all.....you won't believe me...but I have never stepped inside my coll canteen...don't even know what it looks like.....don't have a college life....lolz.....and trees.....only if my coll had any....idiots! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
today itself I contacted my friends to know the books they are using to study.....none of them know about anything related to exams yet.....lolz.....all of us fall under the same category.....gonna fret just before the exams.....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
pri ur life's full of exams it seems πŸ˜† wonder where  we find a tussle-free  life???

πŸ˜† my place is foreign to cold weather... its chill during winter n rainy seasons.. otherwise its a hot place...

why ?? dont u go fr ur college canteen?? my col had trees n greens around n worth bunking classes to sit with a tea cup n hot bondas πŸ˜† who will study n attend classes regularly ?!! all i wantd was dat minimum attendance n marks to quieten my teachers πŸ˜†

lmao yami...true say.....my life is full of exams.....taking up CA wasn't that good a decision.....lolz....
ah, tussle-free life.....today itself in ET I was reading this article.....executives of big companies are retiring early.....to enjoy life.....lolz.....so it's gonna happen only after years now.....when I earn enough to enjoy the rest of my life without any stress.....independence in true sense of the word..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

lolz yeah.....it's doesn't get too cold down south and even mumbai ain't that cold.....am gonna migrate to these places if it continues to be this cold in kolkata....lolz..

I hardly go to coll.....it's only during the exams and admission and all....in our college you don't need even minimum attendance....that's the reason I chose it....otherwise it would have become difficult with CA classes and self-study and all.....lolz...
i knw CA isn't dat easy...   one of my frnd is doin her CA, shez got to give her final exam this may... πŸ˜† i dont even find her to talk business, shez shuttling b/w auditor off. n study center n as well catchin up with her studies😲 πŸ˜† n she too is fed up....

yeh ths is not the age to speak abt tussle free life, its the time to be active n do somethin somethin useful fr ourselves first πŸ˜† n right defintely i wud luv a good retirement with some books in my later life πŸ˜†

Edited by Tushtih7 - 13 years ago
lmao yep......that's what's gonna happen of me too.....that is if I clear the intermediate level....lolz....
lolz yep.....we still have a loooooonnnngggg way to go before reaching there....especially me....still studying....lolz....
books......I wanna read them.....but I can't.....afterall addiction of any kind is bad.....lolz...
in my later life....I can well imagine myself reading, going on long drives.....and just enjoying my life 24/7...😍....sheer bliss! *hits herself on the head to zap back into reality* πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sure u 'll hardly find time fr other matters..  no time out with frnds πŸ˜† u'll hav time out in audi off.

long long way to go... to reach the goal... we need to keep moving!!! but ths is luvvly ... really challenging n luv it ths way πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† soo u aren't addicted to books... i get it.... am not addicted but am a selective reader, now i cant spend in reading, but aftr retirement well we hav plenty of 'nothing' to do naπŸ˜†  so will opt fr reading...... 

n pri dont u think u shud start enjoyin long drives as soon as u settle with a good job ?!!  πŸ˜† i luv long drive anytime
lolz yep.....am enjoying my life now as well.....just that I do enjoy cribbing about studies....lolz...
I love to read.....but even am selective....most of the times it's studies coz of which I don't get to read.....lolz......
lolz yeah...after retirement it's gonna be fun....
lol....I need to learn to drive first....don't have time for that now....once am done with my graduation....will do it then.....I also plan to get into business....somehow doing a job doesn't appeal to me much.....nothing bad with it.....but I don't find it interesting enough....lolz....
lol we find ways to keep us amused  hw ever stressed we are ... dats life i think πŸ˜†

dats great u luv business.... i luv to see women in business esp in this mens world...  n to be a successful person, to hav ur own good identification in ths society... keep going pri n jus hav a wonderful rockin life...

b/w did u try any recipe, or dat choco recipe??!!!
lolz yeah....I have always been interested in business.....actually I have never seen myself doing a job in the future.....everytime I think of a career.....it's business....
yeah....it's men's world.....but slowly women are making their mark as well......that makes me so proud......when I got to know that you are into it....I was so happy....seriously....

you know....I got hot chocolate recipes....I wanted the drinking hot chocolate one.....so I downloaded from net.....one is creamy hot chocolate and the other one is normal one....am planning on making  one tomorrow....it's pretty easy as well....lolz...

how about you...did you try ??