catch-up - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
I know......some guys in my class were so arrogant.....hmph! I never spoke to them unless it was urgent.....they had something against us girls.....actually it was only 5 of us in a class of around 40 students....and this particular group of guys used to think that they are the best and all that.....idiots!
Originally posted by Starry_night

I know......some guys in my class were so arrogant.....hmph! I never spoke to them unless it was urgent.....they had something against us girls.....actually it was only 5 of us in a class of around 40 students....and this particular group of guys used to think that they are the best and all that.....idiots!

its the ego in them!!!  makes them act idiotic...

lol we hav landed bashing the opposite gender!!! oki do u visit geet forum??!!

lolz......we were always so random....hehe

yep, I watch the show on YT and also visit the forum regularly.....even Sofna, Sana and EVe are into the show.....lolz.....
I visit it mainly to read the FFs....lolz....

do you go to the Geet forum ??
Originally posted by Starry_night

lolz......we were always so random....hehe

yep, I watch the show on YT and also visit the forum regularly.....even Sofna, Sana and EVe are into the show.....lolz.....
I visit it mainly to read the FFs....lolz....

do you go to the Geet forum ??

dats nice u meet so many!!! no pri i dont hav much time now, so i dont get there... but if i get time i visit island to catch up with nadz, anji, suj n maryam....

n i catch up with maithi now n then!! 
do i hav ur no.?? think i need to get urs!! 
😊text msg me ur no. pri on fb
Lolz.....I don't get to talk to them......just see them around posting on different threads.....sometimes I get to talk to eve.....she makes posts.....lolz..
am in touch with sana through text msgs and FB also......
okies.....will PM you my no.
yeah.....matzi......it's been so long.....

we really need a chat club where the old gang can catch up.....

its been long i met eve!!!!! n eve makes posts there now!! lol i seem to hav outdated knowledge... i must catch up with u guys then!! 

we startd now, lets see if we cud get dat old gang again... . 

pri, am sleepy... will catch u then, msg u on fb, n we will catch up next week too... bye take care πŸ˜Š 

Originally posted by Tushtih7

its been long i met eve!!!!! n eve makes posts there now!! lol i seem to hav outdated knowledge... i must catch up with u guys then!! 

we startd now, lets see if we cud get dat old gang again... . 

pri, am sleepy... will catch u then, msg u on fb, n we will catch up next week too... bye take care πŸ˜Š 

yep.....will PM you my no. and also we will catch up next week.....will discuss it on FB itself...
byeeeee......take care!!!!! πŸ€—
Yaamzziee, Priiii!!
Hieeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heya suku baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—
Yami....you there too??? Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii....πŸ€—

Who else is there??? Lolz.....looks like am hunting for them....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†