Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

robbie in anger still calls laboni 'MAA' (Page 3)

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@ khushi --------------yes i totally agree wid u ,i too hated laboni !! for showering her affections at that selfish taposh - maulie
i hate taposh & maulie so much ,greedy -selfish ppl

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

@ khushi --------------yes i totally agree wid u ,i too hated laboni !! for showering her affections at that selfish taposh - maulie
i hate taposh & maulie so much ,greedy -selfish ppl
its bcoz of them the sweet relation of taanu n robby is broken n its infront of thr eyes both bros fightingCry, if mouli has sum humanity she can go n stop robby but she's Censored

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-sita11

Rani48 Goldie
Rani48
Rani48

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Come on you guys yes I like Robi to but he fathered a child with another women. He sat there and told Mouli about other girls, but why not the one from new york. Its not Moulis fault or Taposhs.

Yes, it took her almost marring someone else to realize that he loved her. He also asked her several times as to what happend. She said to him that she will tell him later.

Robi is nice, but she never loved him like she had with taposh. I dont understand Robi. He has known her since childhood and he went to school, and college with her and yet in the last 8 years of his life he has never even thought about her in that way and all of a sudden he is so madly in love with Mouli. How do you fall in love so much and so fast with someone so soon.

-scarlett- IF-Dazzler
-scarlett-
-scarlett-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yea but love can happen anytime doesnt matter how long you knw them
Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
the same is for taposh he was also dennying that he dnt love mouli n all of a sudden uska pyar jaag gya n humanity khatam ho gyi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Yah i feel so sorry for Robbie, but we knew from the curse that girl gave him that his heart will break one day...but never saw it coming like this, i don't like it

Taposh is okk..but i still i like Mauli, they are not selfish as they had reasons for what they did, Mauli's trust was broken....and remember she stood by Robi even when she knew about Taposh's love... and Taposh was ready to accept her decision to marry Robi & walk away despite being hurt....he didn't cause a chaos...so this proves they are both good people, although Taposh does need to soften up a little from this samaj sevak thing!, i wish he had held her hand back in the marriage Embarrassed
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty54

Come on you guys yes I like Robi to but he fathered a child with another women. He sat there and told Mouli about other girls, but why not the one from new york. Its not Moulis fault or Taposhs.

Yes, it took her almost marring someone else to realize that he loved her. He also asked her several times as to what happend. She said to him that she will tell him later.

Robi is nice, but she never loved him like she had with taposh. I dont understand Robi. He has known her since childhood and he went to school, and college with her and yet in the last 8 years of his life he has never even thought about her in that way and all of a sudden he is so madly in love with Mouli. How do you fall in love so much and so fast with someone so soon.

the one higlighted.....yes i agree mouli never loved robi like the way she loved taposh...was that love anyways?...it seems like childhood crush....RoLi went to school...college together....robi always had an attraction on mouli but at that time he didn't know the meaning of it.....slowly he began to know mouli and he falls in love with her.....it took time for him to realise he is in love with mouli.....if that was sudden....than how come suddenly taposh realised that he is in love with mouli without proper explanations...he realised it through jonaki rather than his innerself....he never cared for her...he rejected her and hurt her....was that love?...and sorry i couldn't see any love in his eyes for mouli all i could see that he wants mouli because he is has the jealousy towards the ganguly's.....

he was never a good brother...son....how can anyone expect him to be a good husband.....

robi loved her...cares for her....he was honest abt all relationships.....even the mrinalini ones was also some other relationships for him nothing too serious...what he didn't know was the baby...if he knew that earlier he would not have propose marriage at all....like a true man he accepted his son completely....the way he request his mom to take care of his son just shows how much he is responsible towards his duties as a father....though he needs sometime to come out from his sorrows which eventually cannot happen

we are not against TapLi marriage....the time was not right....mouli only thought of herself at that time...she never thought of robindo...what turmoil he was going through....she should have married taposh later on....she has the rights to break her marriage with robindo....but she should have given time to marry taposh....because of her one hasty decision.....beautiful relationships has been destroyed....and she have witness it through her eyes

Edited by Mages - 24 December 2010 at 5:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasha1500

Go to top