Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was thinking the same but then i googles abt pregnancy cravingsπŸ˜† in which they mentioned tht women get cravings for sweet/salty food while some get alot abt spicy foods. Here Geet is dieing to have some chatpati spicy stuff which is a clear indication. As Jake also mentioned abt achar its obvious dear
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Yes...this is a vital sign of pregnancy and i think the CV's are tryin to show this part of the story too...finally...

i feel this way because Geet has no problem with american food....in fact she enjoyed eating Maan's pasta before...

but she felt sick due to the omelette smell...which had onions and mushrooms in it.....

feelin sick due to a smell like this means pregnancy....because many women feel sick due to different smells...and many pregnant women also sometimes cannot even eat food they like because it makes them nauseous...

in fact my Shital di, during her pregnancy could eat any of her favorite foods anymore....just the site of it made her throw up....and she couldn't even stand the smell of onions......pizza.....tomato....cheese....ect..ect...and all of this was her favorite....but due to her pregnancy she could not stand them...

also geet out of the blue asked for achar......

also maan asked geet that she has changed.....

so this means that the cv's just might be leading to her pregnancy cuteness now

also during the hotel scene way back when....that lobster would have had a much stronger smell...then the omellete.....and she didn't feel sick then either....

plus i have eaten mushroom omelette before......i u don't really smell much...

but u may be right too....but maybe the cv's have started to focus on geet and her pregnancy...so lets wait and watchπŸ˜†

Okay !! 

Interesting post :) Made me think, but then again, I am sticking to my opinion. So much for thinking πŸ˜†

The comparison of crabs and eggs is a valid one. But on a personal note, I find the smell of fried fish nauseating, wheras I don't have problem with fish curry. Anyways, that's a valid point. 

And okay, I have to say this. Mushroon Omlette. Like really, Maan? It's something I won't dream about eating. 🀣

@Bold: That was basically to taunt her I think. About how she used to be open with him, and how and why she is hiding stuff from him. Methinks :) 
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

arushh!! so good to see a post from you after so long
and kya topic hai..i actually had to think about this while writing

im having my doubts about the food smell being a pregnancy craving..
it's really something geet would say in a 'normal' condition
but who knows..maybe cv's are actualy trying to zoom in on her pregnancy
(im wondering when the belly start to show β˜ΊοΈπŸ€”')
but i also cant stand the smell of some types of meat and non-indian food πŸ˜†
so maybe its just a girl thing

good post jaana! πŸ€—

Arushi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

I was thinking the same but then i googles abt pregnancy cravingsπŸ˜† in which they mentioned tht women get cravings for sweet/salty food while some get alot abt spicy foods. Here Geet is dieing to have some chatpati spicy stuff which is a clear indication. As Jake also mentioned abt achar its obvious dear

Hmm, well we will have to wait and watch. Achaar can also be something impulsive since like Kirti said, she doesn't have taste for Continental food, and you tend to resort to something familiar- in her case achar. 
misty85 thumbnail

@ mysterygurl1427 : I agree. These are vital signs of pregnancy. She even desires to eat aachar, golgappas, & something spicy. But as far as my knowledge goes this happens after 1 or 2 months.

Well on a funny note I can tolerate egg omelette but Mushroom omelette is too much for me.

@Arushi: but she ate Italian food (pasta).

Arushi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsha

arushh!! so good to see a post from you after so long
and kya topic hai..i actually had to think about this while writing

im having my doubts about the food smell being a pregnancy craving..
it's really something geet would say in a 'normal' condition
but who knows..maybe cv's are actualy trying to zoom in on her pregnancy
(im wondering when the belly start to show β˜ΊοΈπŸ€”')
but i also cant stand the smell of some types of meat and non-indian food πŸ˜†
so maybe its just a girl thing

good post jaana! πŸ€—

Maruuuuuuuuu !!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—

Im just so happy to see you here. Made my post worthwhile. And you had to think ?!?!? *Pat's Back* πŸ˜†

Like you said, it's something she would naturally do. It's not something out of the ordinary, right? Maybe if she craved for Pasta I would have put it off as a pregnancy craving.

And the belly. Ha ! In yesterday's dance her stomach was flat, if they show a tummy in 10 days, I will be laughing on the 'creativity' of the CV's. Hehe ! 

Yeessshhh, I don't like so many food smells either. They get to me, and sometimes I am on the verge of puking infront of someone who is eating it. Can get tough and tense, πŸ˜†

ThankYouu ! 

Loads of Love, 
Arushhh πŸ€—

PS: Song Recommendation. (Since we are the slow types πŸ˜† ) 
Yeh Honsla, Dor, sad/slow version. This is the link to the song. The video is not of the movie ofcourse, but I love the lyrics and the feel of the song:

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arushi i had doubts and even after reading your posts  i was more skeptical but recently someone just posted a promo where it said "Maan kare ka Geet ke har khawish puri" for tomorrrow khawish definately refers to preggy cravings na
Arushi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

Arushi i had doubts and even after reading your posts  i was more skeptical but recently someone just posted a promo where it said "Maan kare ka Geet ke har khawish puri" for tomorrrow khawish definately refers to preggy cravings na

That was for today. It was shown in the 11:30 recap. That line, I mean.

Hmm, now this is dicey. First post that has me thinking πŸ˜† Maybe, but wait ! It can also be the wish to just eat something 'nice' and not ahem 'healthy' ? 

You think?
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i still stand by my point of view that its not pregnancy cravings, but never know what the cv people are up to, either way i have 50% chance of being correct, so guess we will have to wait and see.  or maybe the CV will forget about it like they forgot about the "kiss"
Arushi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

i still stand by my point of view that its not pregnancy cravings, but never know what the cv people are up to, either way i have 50% chance of being correct, so guess we will have to wait and see.  or maybe the CV will forget about it like they forgot about the "kiss"

Eggjactllyyyy ! 

The CV's conveniently forget what they want to, make up whatever they want to (Remember shona), and twist something into something entirely different as they want. So even if they correct perception of today's episode is "A" and we perceive it as "A", tomorrow, they can throw a perception "S" in our face and say it was always "S" Sigh, the CV's.

Did I make sense? Tell me honestly?