Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

It's not pregnancy cravings (Page 2)

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

i dont think so, for someone who hasnt eaten continantal food its going to taste like cardboard (not that i know the taste of it), and to eat eggs with mushrooms is a big step for a girl who is used to eating punjabi spicy food, so its normal to want something spicy.

its not at all pregnancy cravings

Thankyou for supporting the POV Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_fiji

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Yes...this is a vital sign of pregnancy and i think the CV's are tryin to show this part of the story too...finally...

i feel this way because Geet has no problem with american food....in fact she enjoyed eating Maan's pasta before...

but she felt sick due to the omelette smell...which had onions and mushrooms in it.....

feelin sick due to a smell like this means pregnancy....because many women feel sick due to different smells...and many pregnant women also sometimes cannot even eat food they like because it makes them nauseous...

in fact my Shital di, during her pregnancy could eat any of her favorite foods anymore....just the site of it made her throw up....and she couldn't even stand the smell of onions......pizza.....tomato....cheese....ect..ect...and all of this was her favorite....but due to her pregnancy she could not stand them...

also geet out of the blue asked for achar......

also maan asked geet that she has changed.....

so this means that the cv's just might be leading to her pregnancy cuteness now

also during the hotel scene way back when....that lobster would have had a much stronger smell...then the omellete.....and she didn't feel sick then either....

plus i have eaten mushroom omelette before......i u don't really smell much...

but u may be right too....but maybe the cv's have started to focus on geet and her pregnancy...so lets wait and watchLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 December 2010 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.misty85

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I was thinking the same but then i googles abt pregnancy cravingsLOL in which they mentioned tht women get cravings for sweet/salty food while some get alot abt spicy foods. Here Geet is dieing to have some chatpati spicy stuff which is a clear indication. As Jake also mentioned abt achar its obvious dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arushi.misty85kirti_fiji

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes...this is a vital sign of pregnancy and i think the CV's are tryin to show this part of the story too...finally...

i feel this way because Geet has no problem with american food....in fact she enjoyed eating Maan's pasta before...

but she felt sick due to the omelette smell...which had onions and mushrooms in it.....

feelin sick due to a smell like this means pregnancy....because many women feel sick due to different smells...and many pregnant women also sometimes cannot even eat food they like because it makes them nauseous...

in fact my Shital di, during her pregnancy could eat any of her favorite foods anymore....just the site of it made her throw up....and she couldn't even stand the smell of onions......pizza.....tomato....cheese....ect..ect...and all of this was her favorite....but due to her pregnancy she could not stand them...

also geet out of the blue asked for achar......

also maan asked geet that she has changed.....

so this means that the cv's just might be leading to her pregnancy cuteness now

also during the hotel scene way back when....that lobster would have had a much stronger smell...then the omellete.....and she didn't feel sick then either....

plus i have eaten mushroom omelette before......i u don't really smell much...

but u may be right too....but maybe the cv's have started to focus on geet and her pregnancy...so lets wait and watchLOL

Okay !! 

Interesting post :) Made me think, but then again, I am sticking to my opinion. So much for thinking LOL

The comparison of crabs and eggs is a valid one. But on a personal note, I find the smell of fried fish nauseating, wheras I don't have problem with fish curry. Anyways, that's a valid point. 

And okay, I have to say this. Mushroon Omlette. Like really, Maan? It's something I won't dream about eating. ROFL

@Bold: That was basically to taunt her I think. About how she used to be open with him, and how and why she is hiding stuff from him. Methinks :) 
brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

arushh!! so good to see a post from you after so long
and kya topic hai..i actually had to think about this while writing D'oh

im having my doubts about the food smell being a pregnancy craving..
it's really something geet would say in a 'normal' condition
but who knows..maybe cv's are actualy trying to zoom in on her pregnancy
(im wondering when the belly start to show BlushingErmm')
but i also cant stand the smell of some types of meat and non-indian food LOL
so maybe its just a girl thing

good post jaana! Hug

Arushi.

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

I was thinking the same but then i googles abt pregnancy cravingsLOL in which they mentioned tht women get cravings for sweet/salty food while some get alot abt spicy foods. Here Geet is dieing to have some chatpati spicy stuff which is a clear indication. As Jake also mentioned abt achar its obvious dear

Hmm, well we will have to wait and watch. Achaar can also be something impulsive since like Kirti said, she doesn't have taste for Continental food, and you tend to resort to something familiar- in her case achar. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

brokenmirrorskirti_fijimisty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

@ mysterygurl1427 : I agree. These are vital signs of pregnancy. She even desires to eat aachar, golgappas, & something spicy. But as far as my knowledge goes this happens after 1 or 2 months.

Well on a funny note I can tolerate egg omelette but Mushroom omelette is too much for me.

@Arushi: but she ate Italian food (pasta).

Arushi.

Arushi. IF-Rockerz
Arushi.
Arushi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsha

arushh!! so good to see a post from you after so long
and kya topic hai..i actually had to think about this while writing D'oh

im having my doubts about the food smell being a pregnancy craving..
it's really something geet would say in a 'normal' condition
but who knows..maybe cv's are actualy trying to zoom in on her pregnancy
(im wondering when the belly start to show BlushingErmm')
but i also cant stand the smell of some types of meat and non-indian food LOL
so maybe its just a girl thing

good post jaana! Hug

Maruuuuuuuuu !!!! Hug Hug

Im just so happy to see you here. Made my post worthwhile. And you had to think ?!?!? *Pat's Back* LOL

Like you said, it's something she would naturally do. It's not something out of the ordinary, right? Maybe if she craved for Pasta I would have put it off as a pregnancy craving.

And the belly. Ha ! In yesterday's dance her stomach was flat, if they show a tummy in 10 days, I will be laughing on the 'creativity' of the CV's. Hehe ! 

Yeessshhh, I don't like so many food smells either. They get to me, and sometimes I am on the verge of puking infront of someone who is eating it. Can get tough and tense, LOL

ThankYouu ! 

Loads of Love, 
Arushhh Hug

PS: Song Recommendation. (Since we are the slow types LOL
Yeh Honsla, Dor, sad/slow version. This is the link to the song. The video is not of the movie ofcourse, but I love the lyrics and the feel of the song:

Go to top