Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

wow is it that easy?????? lol

sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
afta wachin 2days episode i thought woh👏 its sooo easyy firstly the startin wher shraven sees ranveer in the jewellery shop n cumz up with the quickie plan to to get the necklance 😆n den within miniutes hes walkin out the shop with necklance lol 😆secondly in the party wen shraven wooshes saaachi upstairs 🤣seriously no one saw dat 🤣 lol nyways loved 2days epi 😉
n i hav 2 say sacchi luked reali prettty

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateChick thumbnail
He is smooth indeed 😃 I like the way he easily make things happen
sash10 thumbnail
yehhh lol n Ppl such as pratap think hes "nahlayek"😆
spicy_tikka thumbnail
Shravan is just awesome! lol
Mr.Zk thumbnail
U know Thats why I like shravan...Very easy going and doing the things that may be Bad or good  Very Easily...After that he may be insulted but He dont take it serious...Again He will plan for the things to settle down....He is Really Awesome...
But this Time May be he will become serious coz he will loose saanchi...Hope So...Need to wait and Watch for Next...😕
sash10 thumbnail
yeh lol i meen the way he got the necklance 2day n wooshin sacchi upstaris reminds me of that Micheal Jacksons track SMOOTH CRIMINAL😆 lol
Aachal_92 thumbnail
nice topic Natasha..
yup!Shravan is definately smart..n i think the guy is indeed luckyn also for having such a beautiful wife..how woun't hav babaji helped him..love his comic timing.n i thk the nexy wat is gonna happen is fun..

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sash10

afta wachin 2days episode i thought woh👏 its sooo easyy firstly the startin wher shraven sees ranveer in the jewellery shop n cumz up with the quickie plan to to get the necklance 😆n den within miniutes hes walkin out the shop with necklance lol 😆secondly in the party wen shraven wooshes saaachi upstairs 🤣seriously no one saw dat 🤣 lol nyways loved 2days epi 😉

n i hav 2 say sacchi luked reali prettty

i liked how he very smartly made ranvir pay for the necklace 😉
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
laughed wen ranbir was tricked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😆