Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffin123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anuu2010

no if it was happend then everybody must have visited in ashlyum but no one comes so may be anurag marries taani and thrown out of home again .and some big thing made him to ashlyum

i agree with u! but even so what was the trouble tani was talkin abt in the asylum on 24th dec ?

nd plus she said there relationship nvr got a name ! u knw what i hav a feeling tht they r goin to change the mistake (with the name tani basu ) they did into a tragedy ! i dnt knw evry1 is really worried abt wat is goin to happen but if they do get ritesh and tani married i swer they r goin to loose a hell lot of audience !

no1 lyks to watch predicted stories !
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: muffin123

i agree with u! but even so what was the trouble tani was talkin abt in the asylum on 24th dec ?

nd plus she said there relationship nvr got a name ! u knw what i hav a feeling tht they r goin to change the mistake (with the name tani basu ) they did into a tragedy ! i dnt knw evry1 is really worried abt wat is goin to happen but if they do get ritesh and tani married i swer they r goin to loose a hell lot of audience !

no1 lyks to watch predicted stories !

very true
tellybuff123 thumbnail
ritesh nikhil arya is superb actor