anuraag will marry

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
i think everyone will misunderstand taani after all this and also after ananya death and everyone will force anuraag to marry nupur and anuraag will marry nupur under his family pressure .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no if it was happend then everybody must have visited in ashlyum but no one comes so may be anurag marries taani and thrown out of home again .and some big thing made him to ashlyum
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well there is a lot of years to go and for now Nupur n Onu can get married but some how TaAnu will reunite
even though Shekhar's words are pretty confusing
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
no  i dont think so that he will marry nupur but yup he will b forced to marry tht witch nupur but he will not marry her !!!
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
he won't ... when taani came to the asylum, she said she was his wife.... initially i thought she was referring to her baal-vivaah .... but they got a divorce ... so obviously onu has to marry her again for her to call herself his wife
saividya thumbnail
ekta serial can move in any direction as she wishes.

my view is ananya will die giving birth to a boy.  all will blame taani for all the losses. ritesh will blame taani to such an extnt that he will say that his baby has come to this world just because of taani and he lost his wife too because of tani. and will forceto becomethe mother of that baby and marry him. poor taani will once again give a sacrifice to her love and think that she was responsible for all these craps and leave the ganguly and her mother for ever and lead a different life on her own but ofcourse against her wishes

and regarding anu, he too will be brainwashed by his family and nupur and he will be left with a zero option of marrying none other than nupur.

anu will finally realise that all such things was done by nupur and in a stressful condition he will be left with no answers as he was too responsib;e for not supporting and saving his taani. he will blame himself to such an extent that he will become mad. and all will ignore him . regarding nupur she is a chaalak woman. as soon as she gets married she will become the owner of ganguly and his business. she will leave anu and go for improving in her career.

since anu wud have left with no other option considering his insane ability he will be pushed to the asylum, where taani will find out later.

hope this is going to happen with some more of the twists by the great ekta.
sitakshii thumbnail
Originally posted by: saividya

ekta serial can move in any direction as she wishes.

my view is ananya will die giving birth to a boy.  all will blame taani for all the losses. ritesh will blame taani to such an extnt that he will say that his baby has come to this world just because of taani and he lost his wife too because of tani. and will forceto becomethe mother of that baby and marry him. poor taani will once again give a sacrifice to her love and think that she was responsible for all these craps and leave the ganguly and her mother for ever and lead a different life on her own but ofcourse against her wishes

and regarding anu, he too will be brainwashed by his family and nupur and he will be left with a zero option of marrying none other than nupur.

anu will finally realise that all such things was done by nupur and in a stressful condition he will be left with no answers as he was too responsib;e for not supporting and saving his taani. he will blame himself to such an extent that he will become mad. and all will ignore him . regarding nupur she is a chaalak woman. as soon as she gets married she will become the owner of ganguly and his business. she will leave anu and go for improving in her career.

since anu wud have left with no other option considering his insane ability he will be pushed to the asylum, where taani will find out later.

hope this is going to happen with some more of the twists by the great ekta.

dont worry this wont happen for sure
taani wud love to committ suicide rather than  marrying sum one else
so dont worry ritesh & taani marraige can never ever happen

& anurag-taani will get married after that only mental asylum track wud b shown !!!

Edited by sita11 - 13 years ago
saividya thumbnail
Originally posted by: sita11

dont worry this wont happen for sure
taani wud love to committ suicide rather than  marrying sum one else
so dont worry ritesh & taani marraige can never ever happen

& anurag-taani will get married after that only mental asylum track wud b shown !!!

I din say tht taani will marry rithesh. but he will force her . and taani will not agree to it. by this anu wud have married  nupur .and taani wud have no other option to leave calcutta
sitakshii thumbnail
but yes anurag-taani hv to face many hurdles before their marraige
i think ananya wont die may b she wud go into COMA & the day wen anurag wud b forced to get married to that nupur ,ananya wud come out of COMA & wud save ANURAG from getting married to that witch nupur
ananaya wud reveal that it is ritesh who is the main culprit !!!
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
then that will be the start of my Mere Liye...and stop watching the show...😡

but i seriously dont think this is gonne happen....hopefully there wont be any cross marriages here..😳😳😳