Its Sandhya vs Sunita now, Ye kya ho raha hai yaar

NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
So finally we see a rift between Sandhya and Sunita
Sandhya siding Sarla, while Sunita supporting her Pati Parmeshwar D'oh

Waah re meri Bhartiya Naari!!! ROFL

And Sandhya loses another supporter, but this isn't looking really bright for Sandhya and the only saving grace seems Prabhavati getting on her side because of her plan getting successful.
Kya lagta hai, kya hoga? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Nikki

I was thinking of you while watching this! LOL  Looks like DK heard your wishes and is doing a St Brij like transformation - next will be breakfast in bed for Sunni meri munni ROFL In the meantime, Sarla has Sandhya in her power courtesy Neeraj's diary: in fact, she could have simply told Sandhya that "get the entire property handed over to me, and I'll keep mum about the fact that you are closely cherishing & protecting Neeraj's diary."  Sandhya would have done it!  At any rate, Sandhya now has to support Sarla, while Sunita thinks DK's change is for real.  I'm glad to see this - I was sick of the way Sandhya was torturing Sarla.  And why exactly does Sunita hate Sarla - aside from DK, she's suffered due to Prabha & Yuvraj, but not Sarla.  Yet she prefers DK to her? Confused

I hope that even if DK successfully executes his plot against Sandhya, he remains sweet to Sunni.  In fact, this Sandhya-Sunita alliance had been sickening me for a while, and I'm glad it's coming unglued.  So if things worsen tomorrow b/w Sandhya & Sunita, DK  can do what he wants to Vrinda and tell her that he did what he did to Vrinda out of love for his dharampatni.  And I doubt  Sarla will remain DK's ally since her main targets are Prabhavati & Yuvraj, not Sandhya.

So here's the twists I expect - Sandhya & Sarla vs the new Arjun-Arohi team of Sunni & DK!  I loved how falling @ a woman's feet wins him forgiveness - previously, in this serial, it was Neeraj falling @ Sandhya's feet, and now DK @ Sunni's.  I  hope DK overheard this rift b/w Sunita & Sandhya, so that after it, even if he doesn't win Vrinda, Sunita remains his ally.  In fact, after Neerdhya, Dunita is now my 2nd favorite jodi in the serial, ahead of the 4 tais who've disappeared.

Only thing - I didn't notice Prabha becoming any more enamored towards Vrinda.  Rather, she wants Sarla kicked out, but Puru is stalling her.  I think that something might happen in the party that makes Yuvraj & Prabha want to make out the entire property to Sandhya since they think she's dead, so that Sarla can't scam them.  Once that happens, Sandhya will call re-inforcements & reveal her cover.

One more thing - @ the Christmas party, if the Sandhya-Sunita alliance is over, Neeraj may be the only inspiration for an otherwise demoralized Sandhya, if she recognizes him as alive.

Edited by _Vrish_ - 23 December 2010 at 11:34am
NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Yes, even I was not really liking the way Sarla torture track was progressing, and the prejudice Sunita had for Sarla went beyond my understanding (though I understood the one Sandhya had for DK because of his past behaviour) inspite of the fact that it was Sarla who got her somewhat relieved from the burden of the servant-like chores.

And talking about Dunita, I'm really expecting some gentle behaviour on DK's part to his newly realized Sunni-Munni and he continues with this for some time, which may result ind the Jagirdar clan getting an actual male heir (you know what I mean right?) because they are so obsessed with one. And
even if Sandhya loses this ally of hers in the process, is not a bad deal at all since she already has her chickna by her side who can do almost anything for her and Sunita wasn't able to do much for her except for getting her Neeraj's stuff and keeping her informed about the various connections and regular events happening in the family.

.Vrish.

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I am really happy witth the manner the show is shaping up. Guess this new development will see a change of equations, resulting in more complicacies in an already beleauguered household. LOL

Edited by krystal_watz - 24 December 2010 at 1:58am

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Some avis HeartLOL
Sir DK folds his hands to Lady Sunni, ,,,falls @ her feet, Embarrassed...

...she picks him up & they hug Heart,...

...he brings her tea Embarrassed,...

...and compliments her on making it Day Dreaming

Edited by _Vrish_ - 24 December 2010 at 4:39am
NiharikaMishra Goldie
NiharikaMishra
NiharikaMishra

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

The best one !!!!!
Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming     Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming 
Thanks for the cute siggs Vrish!!!
I hope the romance continues for long, if not DK's plan LOL

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Methinks one more legit question to ask, in addition to many others, is that is this the real DK, or an impersonator?  After the fake Sandhya & fake Neeraj, why not a fake DK?  Maybe the real DK was killed, and a look-alike enemy of his decided to take his place in the haveli, steal his wife and do all sorts of things to confound everyone.  Heck, it would be too funny if this guy is an impersonator, but ends up as Sunni's de-facto hubby.  And his cover is only blown when the Jagirdars are all exposed, and he tells the police that the real DK is dead, and he was just out to scam the family, but innocent of killing Shyamrao or Neeraj Evil Smile

What a twist that would be!  And it would also explain the strange mustache (it's a bit long - maybe DK should have picked a Hitler like mustache LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiharikaMishrakrystal_watz

kalika_29 Senior Member
kalika_29
kalika_29

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Vrinda is an emotional fool.Angry

How can she forgive sarla after watching her drama few days back?Confused

Another thing, both the negative characters suddenly becoming positive, isn't it a sign of being more alert then to forgive them.Ouch I think she should call gayatri and inform her about this circus going on in the haveli because gayatri is the only who can show her the right path.Wink

P.S. so prabha belongs to the family of thiefLOL… no wonder, one can find out from her brutal behavior to which family she belongs to.LOLWink

.Vrish.

Go to top