23/12/10 Written Update

Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update

Poor Bharti- no one really takes notice of her - she can't even confide in her hubby...and now Gau is on the warpath to ruin her happiness...wonder what she has in store...

Loved to see Prakash squirm :P can't belive Murli stepped in there, he should have just left it - it's tru the bride house shouldnt do everything...

Precap - it was very sweet - Bharti to dance?
Kiran_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what i dont get is why apart from bharati is no one else suspicious of prakash not letting them go his house. 😕..ok he might come up with excuses but dont they think that they should see where veena is going to live after the wedding? and where is prakash going to take veena after the wedding...to the lodge that he mentioned today?

i was hoping that mridala and bharati would join hands and expose prakash...but eidhar tha ulta hora hai...gaushala tha bharati ke pesh pai ah 😡..wonder what shes planning?

what made me laugh was that rupesh ji just started his buisness the other day and is already into exporting 😆 i guess theres no point in hanging around lol

anyways forget all that i just want more bharli scene's lol 😉
Edited by kk83 - 13 years ago
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for the update.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i don't understand why is gau after bharati now. instead she should be using bharati's help that would be a plus point for mridala coz bansi & kamala would beleive bharati at least if not mridala... strange. wonder what will happen next...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ram-ji ki bhanji ki Manthara ki dimag 🤔
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for the update