India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Abhay I want to see (finally?!)??

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I may be being premature with this post but am super excited by the precap and Abhay's furious "Main Piya ka saaya hu" to Danesh!! Really hope this is not misleading but don't really see how it can be as he says Piya, no confusion re thinking of her as Maithali, simply declaring that to harm Piya, Danesh will need to reckon with him first! I was so excited when I heard that:). I have been desperate to see Abhay focus solely on Piya and not think of her merely as Maithali's look-alike. Whilst I know we are far from Abhay having genuinely laid Maithali to rest, this to me was really positive, especially after his recent vows to keep away from Piya and have nothing more to do with her!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohifrah.--sumana13--Roark-Priti11-Julybaby22.Jane..BefikreTheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
yup................me too want abhay to accept dat maithli is dead nd piya is his reality..........
i wish maithli ka ghost abhay ko aakar bolta dat piya is ur destiny not my Yaadein.........Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Whooo - I really wsh Abhay gets out of his Maithili's fixation and concentrates only on Piya.
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

yup................me too want abhay to accept dat maithli is dead nd piya is his reality..........
i wish maithli ka ghost abhay ko aakar bolta dat piya is ur destiny not my Yaadein.........Day Dreaming

Hello! Thanks for replying Big smile. See I am still not convinced Maithali is dead! I am thinking she isn't dead but is a vampire and is still alive but regardless like you, I am really eager for Abhay to accept Piya for Piya and not a Maithali look alike! LOL - as you say, wish the "ghost" or whatever it was would give abhay some "gyaan" but then he would immediately murder Piya for having called the ghost in the first place LOL.

Befikre

tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Whooo - I really wsh Abhay gets out of his Maithili's fixation and concentrates only on Piya.
Yeah exactly! I know its nowhere near that point yet for Abhay but hope is a wonderful thing Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Abhay doesn't want to be away from Pia but he wants her to be away from him. The reason is not solely because she's Maithili's doppelganger but also because he knows that Pia desires a normal life which he can't give her. But he will go to any extent to protect her from any harm :)
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Abhay love Maithali,,,but Piya is her look girl so he is attracted but now as he said that PIYA & Maithali r same not only face both of you becoming similar,,,so Piya & Maithali nature is also similar,,,

so for Abhay Piya is Maithali & Mathali is Piya

I think Maithali dead coz of abhay so he try to stay away from Piya coz he feel he harm her also

tootiefrootie11

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
yeah..same here..abhay should focus on pia...;)he should think...about pia..not maithli...i completely agree with you..:):)

tootiefrootie11

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index