Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

23rd December Written Update

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode Starts with Rudra getting a call from someone and gets worried.Rudra tells everyone that mom is coming.Mickael ask so why u are so worried?Rudra says mom is enemy with Kartar wife but is also her friend.Next day,Jignesh says to Rashi that i will bring a diamond necklace for u and some toys for the baby.Rashi says i don't want this,i want u to come with me to the doctor for the appointement.Jignesh says i have a metting and goes.Jignesh was going but Arjun came and Jignesh ask what u want?Arjun wants him to go with Rashi.Jignesh try to leaves but Arjun stop him.Jignesh call Rashi and says to her lets go to the doctor.Rashi gets happy and they leave.Arjun was smiling and Romit comes and ask why u smiling?Arjun doens't respond and Romit leaves.Arjun is in the living room worried about Rashi.Rudra is also there.Arjun ask to Rudra why u worried?Rudra says i have give a message to Home Minister to come but he hasent respond yet..

Arjun says i though u were worried about Rashi.Rudra says why should i be worried about her.Rashi comes and hug Arjun.Rashi was going to show the sonagraph reports but Mickael comes and says HM have agreed to come.Rudra gets happy and decide to leave but he says to Rashi that i have buy a property for ur son.Rudra leaves.Mickael and Jignesh leave for meeting.Rashi says they don't even have 5 minutes for me.Arjun and Romit sit next to her and look at the pictures.Arjun says dad have give u a gift,what do u want from me?Rashi tells to Arjun i will tell u later on.At the party,Kartar and DJ are outside waiting for Arohi to come.Karat saw the board of Rashi baby showe in the same place and get shocked.Kartat tells to DJ to wait here and when Arohi comes take her inside as i don't want Arohi to know that Arjun and his family are also come here.Rashi and her mom comes to the party.

Rashi see that Arohi is getting engaged at the same place.Rashi says to Billu and Makrand that i don't want that Arjun comes to know that Arohi is getting engaged here so u both stay here.Makrand says but we have to do some work inside,what about that?Rashi tells them to leave.Rashi says to her mom can u wait here with me until Arjun comes.Her mom doens't agree but later on she said yes.They both go and stand next to DJ and Lovedeep.Arjun mom and DJ start saying some bad things and they both start yelling at each other.There are 2 cars pull up at the same time.Arjun and Arohi gets out at the same time and see each other.They both look at each other.Chiku comes gets out from the other side.Arohi ask him what are u doing here?Arjun says i didn't even know that it was ur engagement today.Arohi says to Arjun to stop following me and says today i want to spend my time with my close ones and not someone else.Rashi in the back listening this.

Arjun was going to says but Arohi stop him and says that Arjun i hate you.Arjun says i know u are lying.Arjun says u know that there is something between us.Arohi says ok even if there is something between us the truth won't change that u belong to a criminal family.Arohi says i belong to a police officer family and u to a criminal,we can never be togheter.Arohi says Chiku is a nice decent guy and my family likes him.Arjun says people respect us too and Arohi says people are scared of u,they don't respect u.Arohi leaves.Chiku says to Arjun i said u when ur truth will come out,everything will be changed.Chiku then show to Arjun the board of their engagement.Arjun goes toward Chiku and Chiku goes.Chiku ring fell down.Arjun was going inside but saw the ring fell down and he picks it up.Everyone are waiting for Arohi and Chiku in the hall.Chiku and Arohi entes.Arohi is thinking what Arjun says to her outside.Arjun thinks that if u love me for real then u would have the guts to come here infront of everyone.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!

Edited by Sallu_King - 23 December 2010 at 10:32am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweetuuu**JANNAVnaksh_anginideepsishantellbrownsaku1122sheena_123kamatsahutaJia1Sadie101AgastyaArchanhananeTamy95aminakhancynthia32SonyaBladesups2222kamnaliquidfantasytjay-zSimplyAparajitaAnu-Ananyaglitter567prnczshalini01zooni.blue-Sarah--Alina-Ashi22.Mandy.-Srushti-Anjalii...xXxjesss.prettyasjenSandstoneSuhaniSonia..Gurti-Kash..shibz

Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Update up guys!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Thanxx Allot
Sallu_King IF-Rockerz
Sallu_King
Sallu_King

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Thnx a lot
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
thanx alot! great update
Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awesome update .....thanks
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks, Arohi needs to stop being so stubborn and just admit she loves Arjun already. I feel bad for Rashi.
Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
thanksEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index