Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 98)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Cara86

W*F......... i was expecting atleast another day of shunning the twit i mean comeon slap the crap outta her but one slap and all is forgiven for what she did ???

He is PRATIGYA'S dad after all.....all rules bent for their own flesh and blood....Angry

we r talking abt Shamji Saxena, why taking Prats name here Uma..??.. Pls, why everybody is after her.... after all she was behaving normal like common behans in country.....Confused

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Actually I wanna tell this to all.... What Arushi did to Kesar was more than wrong, I agree, But then Kesar knows if its not Arushi, some other girl would come i her place....  But U guys were against sax family doing this is a first shock for all of us...So, we all started nagging P n family.... But the truth is Arushi also put herself into the game n she is also gonna be in danger sooner or later.... Arushi's intention was bad, she wanted to hurt P somehow...but now even tht sis is ready to forgive her. P was like this to everybody... even though she talks back n put them b4 law n justice[ to Thakur family]
 she still at peace with them......she is behaving as a normal bahu in tht house.... even then she knows tht they locked her up during K's missing from the TN. she didn't complain them to K n make a rift between father n son... she never even think of doing tht to K. she didn't complain abt her MIL for making her hands burned by purposely spilling hot milk on her.  u guys don't talk abt her goodness atall, everytime nagging her even then she behaves good with K n family.... U guys nagg then also... WHY, WHY this hatred towards her.....But k's actions/mistakes were all taken very easily under the name of innocence....they were of different characters, accept them like tht... why expecting ur views on them, why u guys dictate how she should behave with her husband, its her husband.... if K is OK with her, then it means he loves her n he is getting what he wants from her... Its very cheap to talk abt their personal like spattering of eyelids, single pappi  and hugging and all.

you guys have HIGH HOPES on K n expect him to behave in a particular manner, if he behaves normally or against ur expectations, we  r fooled... what Iam saying is, pls don't judge their basic characters, OK, if some of their behavior is not so up to the mark, we can criticize them, but why keep nagging at P for everything....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya_sruthi

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Helllllllllloooo...present mam!! Big smile....

Let's bring in the Thakur boys today!! WinkTongueBig smileLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86td_dhoomcorvette-Sheena-

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hello behoooooodis!! Hug
It's Friday and I'm hereeeeeeeeeee!Dancing

Dancing due to the upcoming weekend I hasten to add - not coz of goings on at MKAP!! Big smile

Cara86td_dhoom-Sheena-....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Present for another round of Pratigya..........

Hello everyoneHug

Cara86corvettetd_dhoom....Poojie....

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone,Lets get ready for another Roller Coaster rideBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86corvette....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Actually I wanna tell this to all.... What Arushi did to Kesar was more than wrong, I agree, But then Kesar knows if its not Arushi, some other girl would come i her place....  But U guys were against sax family doing this is a first shock for all of us...So, we all started nagging P n family.... But the truth is Arushi also put herself into the game n she is also gonna be in danger sooner or later.... Arushi's intention was bad, she wanted to hurt P somehow...but now even tht sis is ready to forgive her. P was like this to everybody... even though she talks back n put them b4 law n justice[ to Thakur family]
 she still at peace with them......she is behaving as a normal bahu in tht house.... even then she knows tht they locked her up during K's missing from the TN. she didn't complain them to K n make a rift between father n son... she never even think of doing tht to K. she didn't complain abt her MIL for making her hands burned by purposely spilling hot milk on her.  u guys don't talk abt her goodness atall, everytime nagging her even then she behaves good with K n family.... U guys nagg then also... WHY, WHY this hatred towards her.....But k's actions/mistakes were all taken very easily under the name of innocence....they were of different characters, accept them like tht... why expecting ur views on them, why u guys dictate how she should behave with her husband, its her husband.... if K is OK with her, then it means he loves her n he is getting what he wants from her... Its very cheap to talk abt their personal like spattering of eyelids, single pappi  and hugging and all.

you guys have HIGH HOPES on K n expect him to behave in a particular manner, if he behaves normally or against ur expectations, we  r fooled... what Iam saying is, pls don't judge their basic characters, OK, if some of their behavior is not so up to the mark, we can criticize them, but why keep nagging at P for everything....
Can only speak for myself.....my experience of life is that we have higher expectations of those who ought to know better...the Pratster pretty much ALWAYS makes out she knows better, so rubbish behaviour on her part is not tolerated well.
That does not excuse anyone else's bad behaviour - including K - but most of them are uloo anyway - so expectations are that of an uloo!!!!!LOL
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Hello ladies Hug

Bracing myself for the epi....let's see what will come our way...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86td_dhoom....Poojie....

Go to top