Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 97)

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Q....... since all of twits clothes were burned & saxes are supposedly broke, i wonder where will they get money to buy her new clothes WackoSilly

She can wear Pratigya's old clothes.....There must be a shrine made for her. She is afterall the laadli.   Shame they refused to believe her when she said Aman was a cheat.  They were asking for proof. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtanthya

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
W*F......... i was expecting atleast another day of shunning the twit i mean comeon slap the crap outta her but one slap and all is forgiven for what she did ???

Thanks Tanths for LUD Clap Big smile

a_umatanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by tanthya

Rshi: I seek ur blessing one last time, u can do tht for me, I will seek redemption by giving up my life

Sax vibrates...

Rshi bends down to tk blessing , but Sax is not ready 2 give asshirwad [Bad OM]

Nnji is flooding...Rshi gives everyone one last  grave look and begins 2 walk out

K: ..Somebody stop her [ U be quiet Krishna]

P: Papa stp her [U too zip up]

Rshi moves out

Sax: Rshi ..suddenly shoots and delivers a zinging slap ..and sermon shuru... I have never taught cowardice 2 my kids, how dare u do tht..Parents  do get angry on theri kids..but Kids need us ..we will be there..we cannot let go of our kids

Hugs her [crying]

Rshi breaks down...Pls forgive me Papa, forgive me..All cry...in happiness..

ENDS

NO Precap..........

*blah*DeadDeadDead

Clever aarushi...she used emotional blackmail to get her way back in green house....

Guruji I knew he would relent as soon as she'll apologize. What the point of giving guruji that long tirade when we know such wisdom from him won't last....precious air time wasted....

Tanthya thanks for the LUD

He like the hear his own voice and he has an audience so he thought that since he is incapable of teaching students, so he should get his sermon where he will be heard and followed without question..........his kids

Aeryntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Q....... since all of twits clothes were burned & saxes are supposedly broke, i wonder where will they get money to buy her new clothes WackoSilly

The money got after selling of Aarushi's jewelery ..she did go loadedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Rshi: I seek ur blessing one last time, u can do tht for me, I will seek redemption by giving up my life

Sax vibrates...

Nnji is flooding...Rshi gives everyone one last  grave look and begins 2 walk out

Rshi moves out

Sax: Rshi ..suddenly shoots and delivers a zinging slap ..and sermon shuru... I have never taught cowardice 2 my kids, how dare u do tht..Parents  do get angry on theri kids..but Kids need us ..we will be there..we cannot let go of our kids

Hugs her [crying]

ENDS

NO Precap..........

*blah*DeadDeadDead

Clever aarushi...she used emotional blackmail to get her way back in green house....

Guruji I knew he would relent as soon as she'll apologize. What the point of giving guruji that long tirade when we know such wisdom from him won't last....precious air time wasted....

He like the hear his own voice and he has an audience so he thought that since he is incapable of teaching students, so he should get his sermon where he will be heard and followed without question..........his kids

That epi was such a waste! Guruji proved once again he is a nutcase with a boring life so that's why he indulges in such nautanki...after he burned his daughter clothes, did her final rites and declared her dead to whomever wanted to hear, he gave her one slap and that's it!!! Guruji is just like his beti -- doing all kinds of thing to get attention to themselves, they love going public and grab as much attention as they can get....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma-Sheena-tanthya

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

W*F......... i was expecting atleast another day of shunning the twit i mean comeon slap the crap outta her but one slap and all is forgiven for what she did ???

He is PRATIGYA'S dad after all.....all rules bent for their own flesh and blood....Angry

serialmaniactanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Sax vibrates...

Rshi moves out

Hugs her [crying]

ENDS

NO Precap..........

*blah*DeadDeadDead

That epi was such a waste! Guruji proved once again he is a nutcase with a boring life so that's why he indulges in such nautanki...after he burned his daughter clothes, did her final rites and declared her dead to whomever wanted to hear, he gave her one slap and that's it!!! Guruji is just like his beti -- doing all kinds of thing to get attention to themselves, they love going public and grab as much attention as they can get....

This was expected that she will be forgiven. They could have condensed it to half an episode instead we had to witness the Sax non acting calibre..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Thanks Tanths for LUD Clap Big smile

For tht one slap itself, everybody got shocked, including K, now tell me why K was shocked , dunno why everybody bashing P for everything... I agree how she behaves with K  was not good in previous epis....but for her every reaction you cannot blame her....Ouch

Cara, I commonly told these points da, pls don't tk it personally....Smile

Go to top