Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 70)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by Aeryn

Rshi..I am talikng about tht cheat Aman..U were right..I was too blind and by not trusting u I myself fell into Shkathi Trap..and made u all suffer..I want to leaev , go home..go to my Mummy n Papa

P: Dont cry ...calm down ..what u did was a mistake..at least now u knw tht I was speaking the truth ..do not worry I will take u out of this difficulty

@bold - you didn't fall into a trap teeny twit Angry You yourself set it up....

@red - Am I the only one having a prob with P's dialogue? It's like the biggest mistake her sis made was not believing her!!! Really?! Is she self centered or is she self centered?

No Aeryn - ur not - this woman is frankly making me wanna punch her lights out!!!!Ouch

Mahan Pratigya was proved right all along.  See how the strong woman prevailed and how truth prevailed.  Nothing to do with Prats and it was just off chance Arushi stumbled on to the truth...
Okay how strange is this prats simply begged all of this time and protected the twit who claimed she was in no need of protection not once did she make a real attempt to unmask SCAM and prove herself innocence unless she knew he would come to the temple that day with his wife doubtful so what has she done !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Kesar is ironing Shakhti's kurtha's..A door opens  .. Ksr turns to see ..Aarushi walks in ...Ksr strts crushing the kurtha she was holding [ very beautiful and subtle acting by KB]

Ksr: His clothes were lying here , so thought of ironing ..

Rshi: Didi , I came 2 seek ur forgiveness ..I have destroyed ur married life ..I am trully sorry

Ksr : No No ..wht hppnd is my destiny ..He never  was mine ..He never treated me as a wife.

Rshi : he was ur hubby, he will be ur hubby ..I seek ur forgiveness with folded hands..If possible pls forgive me.

After saying this Arushi leaves  a puzzled and surprised Kesar looking after her

ENDS

So she left without getting the forgiveness....The heights of arrogance!!!!

She should have waited to see Kesar response at least to see if she is forgiven

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteMERARAItanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Rshi..I am talikng about tht cheat Aman..U were right..I was too blind and by not trusting u I myself fell into Shkathi Trap..and made u all suffer..I want to leaev , go home..go to my Mummy n Papa

P: Dont cry ...calm down ..what u did was a mistake..at least now u knw tht I was speaking the truth ..do not worry I will take u out of this difficulty

@red - Am I the only one having a prob with P's dialogue? It's like the biggest mistake her sis made was not believing her!!! Really?! Is she self centered or is she self centered?

No Aeryn - ur not - this woman is frankly making me wanna punch her lights out!!!!Ouch

Oh please do...I'lll be your n1 fan Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettetanthya

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Is she done with all the apologises in the TN now?? Sleepy...or is she going to apologize to GD and krishna as well?? SleepySleepy

Thanks a lot for the live update tanths Hug

Cara86serialmaniactanthya

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Originally posted by MERARAI

Someone give her a feeding bottle in her hand an blankie. And she thought she was ready to be married?Angry
 Right thereLOLLOL.............shes not even ready to go to kindergarden....she still needs her mommy's paluROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Originally posted by tanthya

Kesar is ironing Shakhti's kurtha's..A door opens  .. Ksr turns to see ..Aarushi walks in ...Ksr strts crushing the kurtha she was holding [ very beautiful and subtle acting by KB]

Ksr: His clothes were lying here , so thought of ironing ..

Rshi: Didi , I came 2 seek ur forgiveness ..I have destroyed ur married life ..I am trully sorry

Ksr : No No ..wht hppnd is my destiny ..He never  was mine ..He never treated me as a wife.

Rshi : he was ur hubby, he will be ur hubby ..I seek ur forgiveness with folded hands..If possible pls forgive me.

After saying this Arushi leaves  a puzzled and surprised Kesar looking after her

ENDS

W*F........lame lame lame.......CVs - tum log bagaar lene kaabil nahin ho, humko saale rozana cheat karthe ho.......AngryAngryAngry 

MERARAIhussainramsotanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Dadi wants to eat pulao at this old age Wacko ...

SS giving a loaded gun to Shakti...well it will be coming in use sooner rather than later Confused

Kesar or arushi...who will be it? LOL

Let's take a vote................I vote YKW (the fake jetani)

But what if it's kesar ShockedConfused ...we still don't know the status of the actress kalpana in the show...Ouch

They are keeping it quite for ratings sake. Yeah right!

I caught the tail end of the mukh dikayi episode. There Takurain swears she is not her father's real daughter if she doesn't make Prats bow down to her jetani. Seems Kesar may be killed off and Takurs will call YKW the official jetani. She reminds SS, KN wanted to get rid of Kesar's baby and he did, he wanted to marry YKW and he did . So looks like KN is supposed to be on a winning streak and may end up getting YKW preggies after she leaves TN.  SIckening idea but POPS seem to be heading there.

hussainramso....Poojie....tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
The twit just left how about giving the women a chance to respond you know the one;s life you have ruined !! I wish she would have given her a tight slap the twit truly deserves it !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 04 January 2011 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86hussainramsoMERARAItanthya

Go to top