Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 62)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Tanths and Starlight,

Really liked your posts but 'LIKE' button not working....hope IF will fix that prob soon...

Don't understand prats at all, not able to relate to her and I think she's really self centered.....

Hi Aeryn,

The LIKE button seems to be on hiatus for most of us and like Tanthya said the same should ap ply to the Saxes.

Tanths, yes they will blame Komal and Pratigya already did by saying she did wrong in asking for money from her father.  What I dont get is that if Komal is a daughter and she asks for money from her father, as she has every right to, then its her choice as to how she uses it.

If Pratigya chooses her papa over everyone, then why cant Komal asks as a daughter for help.  The same argument that Prats was saying in that scene can be applied by Komal as well.

Logic and saxes makes two....more so if that logic doesn't serve them....

They better not blame Komal....Initially Komal didn't tell her maayka about her sasural's probs. She took the money from SS as a diwali gift...when SS agreed it was then her money which she then chose to pay the money lender with without bragging about it being her dad's money. She was sensible enough to not demean her sasural in front of outsiders...the prob remain in the family and if I remember correctly Thakurs knowing about it only came by a lapse of tongue, Komal didn't intended to tell them,right?

I much prefer Komal than prats....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Tanths and Starlight,

Really liked your posts but 'LIKE' button not working....hope IF will fix that prob soon...

Don't understand prats at all, not able to relate to her and I think she's really self centered.....

Hi Aeryn,

The LIKE button seems to be on hiatus for most of us and like Tanthya said the same should ap ply to the Saxes.

Tanths, yes they will blame Komal and Pratigya already did by saying she did wrong in asking for money from her father.  What I dont get is that if Komal is a daughter and she asks for money from her father, as she has every right to, then its her choice as to how she uses it.

If Pratigya chooses her papa over everyone, then why cant Komal asks as a daughter for help.  The same argument that Prats was saying in that scene can be applied by Komal as well.

They better not blame Komal....Initially Komal didn't tell her maayka about her sasural's probs. She took the money from SS as a diwali gift...when SS agreed it was then her money which she then chose to pay the money lender with without bragging about it being her dad's money. She was sensible enough to not demean her sasural in front of outsiders...the prob remain in the family and if I remember correctly Thakurs knowing about it only came by a lapse of tongue, Komal didn't intended to tell them,right?

Aeryn,

we r in sync..I too prefer Komal who quietly hears out the BS spewed by Sax's on Thakur's while she refuses to hear a single negative thing about her Sasural ...unlike Pratigya who can stand by calmly when her Sasural is insulted but will not hear against her maika..even if it is from her hubby and even when it has validity..
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Tanths and Starlight,

Absolutely, Aeryn..She is quite sel centered..not only she....the whole Sax's perhaps excluding Naina are self centered...it's always me,myself n our ..never you, yourself n your !!

Even today both sisters were going me, me and me or when it is to blame its you, you , you and never introspecting their own behaviour,.  Their self respect wont diminish if they admit that they are wrong and that others can be right.
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Aeryn,

we r in sync..I too prefer Komal who quietly hears out the BS spewed by Sax's on Thakur's while she refuses to hear a single negative thing about her Sasural ...unlike Pratigya who can stand by calmly when her Sasural is insulted but will not hear against her maika..even if it is from her hubby and even when it has validity..

Komal wants to be a part of her sasural despite their demeaning attitude towards her....She follows the saanskar she was taught that once married her sasural is her family too....Pratigya on the other hand has never accepted Thakurs as her sasural and she's not willing to make an effort to do so...she treats them as part of the decor who incidentally share DNA with her husband....but then what can we expect when she treats her husband whom she claims to love as a second class citizen....

Edited by Aeryn - 03 January 2011 at 12:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma....Poojie....

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am here!! Hug
Let's see how much worse it can get today LOLLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRosecorvette---Yemi----Sheena-hussainramsotanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I am also here.

At least if the epi is bad, we have this post as our source of enjoymentBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyRosecorvette---Yemi---hussainramsoMERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I'm baaaaaack!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-....Poojie....tanthya

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hellloooooooo!!!
Good 2 b here after what seems like an age!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-hussainramso....Poojie....tanthya

Go to top