Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 61)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by Aeryn

Thanks Tanths! Really appreciated your efforts as usual. I'm telling you because like others here I have a prob with the 'LIKE' button

Nothing interesting in that epi and nothing to look forward to....I'm least interested in the sisters reunion

The CVs thi nk the sisters reunion is the most eagerly awaited, the most anticipated aspect of the whole track. 

Little do they know that we couldnt care less and sooner we are rid of Arushi and her annoying self inflicted dramas, the happier we all will be..

I would not mind if the Sax's including  Pratigya went on a hiatus..I do not like a Pratigya who begins  to breathe and live for Sax again and ignoring her Sasural n their lives even more importantly..I do not like it When Taunts strt frm Thaks aimed at Krishna and Maidam puts him in Back Burner.

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thanks Tanths! Really appreciated your efforts as usual. I'm telling you because like others here I have a prob with the 'LIKE' button

Nothing interesting in that epi and nothing to look forward to....I'm least interested in the sisters reunion

The CVs thi nk the sisters reunion is the most eagerly awaited, the most anticipated aspect of the whole track. 

Little do they know that we couldnt care less and sooner we are rid of Arushi and her annoying self inflicted dramas, the happier we all will be..

I would not mind if the Sax's including  Pratigya went on a hiatus..I do not like a Pratigya who begins  to breathe and live for Sax again and ignoring her Sasural n their lives even more importantly..I do not like it When Taunts strt frm Thaks aimed at Krishna and Maidam puts him in Back Burner.

Tanths, TBH I dont understand Pratigya and am unable to relate to her.  Why does she automatically assume that she is right and everyone else is wrong. 

Now that Adarsh has taken bribes I am waiting the day Pratigya will justify her brother's behaviour because there is no expectations from Pratigya when it comes to her own family.  They do nothing wrong and are always circumstances as to how they break the law.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Tanths and Starlight,

Really liked your posts but 'LIKE' button not working....hope IF will fix that prob soon...

Don't understand prats at all, not able to relate to her and I think she's really self centered.....
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Tanths, TBH I dont understand Pratigya and am unable to relate to her.  Why does she automatically assume that she is right and everyone else is wrong. 

Now that Adarsh has taken bribes I am waiting the day Pratigya will justify her brother's behaviour because there is no expectations from Pratigya when it comes to her own family.  They do nothing wrong and are always circumstances as to how they break the law.

The blame will fall on Komal , I think..everyone will start on Komal saying that she was the corrupting influence while he will stand meekly like a lamb..AngryAngryAngry..

But this time around...I would like the adrshwadi Papa and Beti to feel and writhe  in Shame..while Krishna asks some pointed question's or at least Amma should asks some interesting Q's ...I just want to see a wounded Sax's with no refuge...
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Tanths and Starlight,

Really liked your posts but 'LIKE' button not working....hope IF will fix that prob soon...

Don't understand prats at all, not able to relate to her and I think she's really self centered.....

Hi Aeryn,

The LIKE button seems to be on hiatus for most of us and like Tanthya said the same should ap ply to the Saxes.

Tanths, yes they will blame Komal and Pratigya already did by saying she did wrong in asking for money from her father.  What I dont get is that if Komal is a daughter and she asks for money from her father, as she has every right to, then its her choice as to how she uses it.

If Pratigya chooses her papa over everyone, then why cant Komal asks as a daughter for help.  The same argument that Prats was saying in that scene can be applied by Komal as well.
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Prats has again started her "maika mantra". Angry... Please CVs give us a break.... AngryAngryAngry

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Tanths and Starlight,

Absolutely, Aeryn..She is quite sel centered..not only she....the whole Sax's perhaps excluding Naina are self centered...it's always me,myself n our ..never you, yourself n your !!

a_uma

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Aeryn

The blame will fall on Komal , I think..everyone will start on Komal saying that she was the corrupting influence while he will stand meekly like a lamb..AngryAngryAngry..

But this time around...I would like the adrshwadi Papa and Beti to feel and writhe  in Shame..while Krishna asks some pointed question's or at least Amma should asks some interesting Q's ...I just want to see a wounded Sax's with no refuge...

Tanths, do you think we will ever see a day when the CVs will allow Saxes to be questioned.  They are our template to what a sanskaari family should be like.  Till today, their hypocrisy has not been question and I doubt they will show Pratigya to be in the wrong and being questioned about it.  It will never happen.

Go to top