Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I am so annoyed with P!

why can't she leave A alone?!AngryAngry...let her deal with this mess she walked into with her eyes wide open.

P wouldn't be P if she wasn't meddling in people's life....can't stand the character at all, that blatant partiality towards her family is downright infuriating Angry

yeah...

I wonder what happened to P's didi?...has she even inquired after poor kesar now that bratty is here?!....

P is nothing if not totally blind and self deluded, seeing only what she wants to see and remaining mute the other time!!...

Since bratty entered TN prats forgot didi...if at all she goes gto talk to her it's for convincing her to make a complain ONLY against KN...I've recently seen the epi in which prats along with kesar took teeny twit in S' room I was appalled by her attitude towards Kesar. She was more pained by her sis not believing her than by Kesar's plight ShockedAngry

Aeryn that is the worst part Kesar has been completely sidelined at first many tolerated this track in the hopes of seeing a stronger Kesar and what did we get,, nothing this has been a completely useless, disappointing track Kesar was the biggest vicim and yet she was the one overlooked by everyone !!

Binny yes the biggest victim has been ignored. I didn't expect Kesar to come stronger from that track so was not disppointed on that matter. I honestly think Kesar's situation is such that even if she was to open her mouth that would be of no use, not against Thakurs anyway.....I'm angry because CVs had back out from showing any kind of repercussions (which would have happened for sure in real life) on Aarushia and also because this track had highlighted what I see as prats' hypocrisy....she claims to stand against all galat but her family is concerned she forgets everyone else without so much of a back glance AngryAngry

Yes they have always portrayed crimes inflicted upon women yet falter where consequences are concerned who would believe she left TN without a scratch KN would have gotten what he wanted the first night !!! Prats was a disappointment she truly needs to learn how to fight for the truth regardless of who may be in front of her she cannot pick and choose when to fight for justice !! I had hoped for Kesar to speak up regardless of it's effect it would have been a good start !

I truly think Kesar opening her mouth would be more for her than anyone else.... if she has to retaliate then I would like her to be sly, cunning, to act in such a manner that Thakurs wouldn't have a way to know she's behind it.....but i don't see that coming, that wouldn't be Kesar at all....

wasn't this track started for the express purpose of bringing Kesar to the forefront...so what happened now ??

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thanths how exactly did the Saxen'as become poor all of the sudden !! It can't really be due to the marriages they only paid for one and fine they had two engagement ceremonies as well but seriously that much is enough to have them scraping for every penny hard to believe. There is no purpose according to me other then forcing Arushi on us Kesar is still in the same position, saxes will forgive the brat eventually, in fact this track has ruined the personalities of the main characters and made the Tachurs who were portrayed as cunning and sly gullible, easily fooled !!!

Binny,

I have seen families having a tough time [financially] after the daughter's  marriage...but I have never seen a family going bankrupt  over a marriage..and esp famillies like Sax..who never spend on anything and are careful  about every penny..

They have not given any costly edu to Adarsh or Pratigya ....Neither are they frivolous..and they are a double income family...This is one thing that I dont understand..

Saxes tracks never makes any sense and we are gluten to punishment as have to watch them.  They are so removed from reality and over the top melodramatic that there is no point to think about logic.  It seems that they need something new to cry over every week so they bring out all these self destructive tracks.
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Thanths how exactly did the Saxen'as become poor all of the sudden !! It can't really be due to the marriages they only paid for one and fine they had two engagement ceremonies as well but seriously that much is enough to have them scraping for every penny hard to believe. There is no purpose according to me other then forcing Arushi on us Kesar is still in the same position, saxes will forgive the brat eventually, in fact this track has ruined the personalities of the main characters and made the Tachurs who were portrayed as cunning and sly gullible, easily fooled !!!

Binny,

I have seen families having a tough time [financially] after the daughter's  marriage...but I have never seen a family going bankrupt  over a marriage..and esp famillies like Sax..who never spend on anything and are careful  about every penny..

They have not given any costly edu to Adarsh or Pratigya ....Neither are they frivolous..and they are a double income family...This is one thing that I dont understand..

Exactly thanths it is difficult to accept this even more so then Arushis decision to marry KN she has always been rash with her decisions so this was no exception, I have been trying to figure this one out ever since they showed naina ji selling her jewelery for money... anyways no point in looking for any logic !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 12:18pm
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I am so annoyed with P!

why can't she leave A alone?!AngryAngry...let her deal with this mess she walked into with her eyes wide open.

P wouldn't be P if she wasn't meddling in people's life....can't stand the character at all, that blatant partiality towards her family is downright infuriating Angry

yeah...

I wonder what happened to P's didi?...has she even inquired after poor kesar now that bratty is here?!....

P is nothing if not totally blind and self deluded, seeing only what she wants to see and remaining mute the other time!!...

Since bratty entered TN prats forgot didi...if at all she goes gto talk to her it's for convincing her to make a complain ONLY against KN...I've recently seen the epi in which prats along with kesar took teeny twit in S' room I was appalled by her attitude towards Kesar. She was more pained by her sis not believing her than by Kesar's plight ShockedAngry

Aeryn that is the worst part Kesar has been completely sidelined at first many tolerated this track in the hopes of seeing a stronger Kesar and what did we get,, nothing this has been a completely useless, disappointing track Kesar was the biggest vicim and yet she was the one overlooked by everyone !!

Binny yes the biggest victim has been ignored. I didn't expect Kesar to come stronger from that track so was not disppointed on that matter. I honestly think Kesar's situation is such that even if she was to open her mouth that would be of no use, not against Thakurs anyway.....I'm angry because CVs had back out from showing any kind of repercussions (which would have happened for sure in real life) on Aarushia and also because this track had highlighted what I see as prats' hypocrisy....she claims to stand against all galat but her family is concerned she forgets everyone else without so much of a back glance AngryAngry

Yes they have always portrayed crimes inflicted upon women yet falter where consequences are concerned who would believe she left TN without a scratch KN would have gotten what he wanted the first night !!! Prats was a disappointment she truly needs to learn how to fight for the truth regardless of who may be in front of her she cannot pick and choose when to fight for justice !! I had hoped for Kesar to speak up regardless of it's effect it would have been a good start !

I truly think Kesar opening her mouth would be more for her than anyone else.... if she has to retaliate then I would like her to be sly, cunning, to act in such a manner that Thakurs wouldn't have a way to know she's behind it.....but i don't see that coming, that wouldn't be Kesar at all....
Actually Kesar does have the ability to be sly it was first portrayed when she helped prats escape it was nothing short of courageous coming from her and the  Tachurs are still oblivious as to her assistance !! This track was specifically meant for Kesar with prats support her character was supposed to strengthen I guess the CV's have changed their minds !

Edited by Binny1247 - 30 December 2010 at 7:36pm
Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tanthya as always ur a star........just read the LUD Big smile

I had high hopes or wishful thinking on my part that this twit related storyline would end by now so we could start the new year afresh but these CVs Angry Angry Angry

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Thanks Tanthya as always ur a star........just read the LUD Big smile

I had high hopes or wishful thinking on my part that this twit related storyline would end by now so we could start the new year afresh but these CVs Angry Angry Angry

Cara

Let's discuss this on the precap thread if you are going to be here for a while. Based on the Pratigya forum front page looks like Jan 1st episode starts off with Krishna looking for a job and Saxes in the dark once again with power outage. Doesn't look like the Saxes are in for good times in the New Year.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Rshi turns and sees the miya biwi  deep in prayer..She quickly hides behind  a pillar

the priest asks them 2 come neare  n pray

both step nearer to the sanctum

Amn: bless us n our unborn child

Rshi crying behind the pilar

priest offers prasad ..hubby n wife take the prasad n move out

Rshi comes out and yells:Stp Amn

Both turn, look surprised

Rshi: so this is ur real fae, u have destroyed my life..Didi was right..but I trusted u blindly..give me an answer,,,y did u destroy my life..

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45Jotz_92LadyRoseb2011Cara86AerynAlwayshopefulAnu-Ananya...Binny...a_uma---Yemi---Dreamygal301hussainramso-Sheena-....Poojie....

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I have to use my like button sparingly. No offense to anyone .......Mera .

Go to top