Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 4)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Aeryn

K: wht will we do with this wealth..we will not take it with us after death..Bauji refused 2 give money..SO i started a drama..he will yield  after a big drama

So yesterday was a big drama....he still expects his father to give him money Shocked....I was so happy that it was SS who pushed him to realise the importance of earning.....so disappointed Ouch

This is Baba resisting it one last time to take the easy way out. He will snap out of it when he returns and Prats gives him a gyani talk.

That is my problem Mera. I wanted SS to push to make the realisation....I wanted this matter to be between father and son....For once I wanted K to do something without it having to do with what P wants....again it will seem K is forced to wake up because he wants to please P. I know she's the lead but is it necessary to involve in every matter?! Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.KcorvetteDreamygal301MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Originally posted by Cara86

I really really want the Twit to feel SS wrath when he discovers she's the reason that has caused problems btw him and Krish Tongue

that's why she escapes in the middle of the night or something, like the thief that she is!...if she had guts, she would pack her suitcase and stroll out the door in the middle of the day....

well that's cowards for you.Big smileBig smile

DG

SS once said that about Baba not being a coward but will do everything in broad daylight.

If Prats is going to get Twit to flee in the middle of the night where is she headed if not the Green House? Any relatives waiting to take her to Banares (where Prats was once headed when Baba stopped her and Shamu).

Who wants Twit around? Is she going to sing "everybody hates me, no body loves me, yes I'm going to eat worms now"............Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aerynserialmaniactd_dhoomcorvetteDreamygal301hussainramso

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

I really really want the Twit to feel SS wrath when he discovers she's the reason that has caused problems btw him and Krish Tongue

that's why she escapes in the middle of the night or something, like the thief that she is!...if she had guts, she would pack her suitcase and stroll out the door in the middle of the day....

She better not escape without a few gaalis from SS and her bosom buddy SDS Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniaccorvetteDreamygal301MERARAIhussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

K: wht will we do with this wealth..we will not take it with us after death..Bauji refused 2 give money..SO i started a drama..he will yield  after a big drama

So yesterday was a big drama....he still expects his father to give him money Shocked....I was so happy that it was SS who pushed him to realise the importance of earning.....so disappointed Ouch

This is Baba resisting it one last time to take the easy way out. He will snap out of it when he returns and Prats gives him a gyani talk.

That is my problem Mera. I wanted SS to push to make the realisation....I wanted this matter to be between father and son....For once I wanted K to do something without it having to do with what P wants....again it will seem K is forced to wake up because he wants to please P. I know she's the lead but is it necessary to involve in every matter?! Ouch

Agreed 100% - Baba needs to be the mard (man) he thinks he is

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntd_dhoom

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

When Baba sees his world revolves around Prats then all roads lead to Prats.
Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

don't forget kicks and slaps from kesar as well...Thumbs Up...or is it pulling hair?...what is the punishment for stealing one's husband?

You know I want KN to go after her, drag her  back and keep her in the dungeon...ouot of sight from us but within his sight....WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86CrAzYREDhussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Baba better give her a piece of his mind too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoomhussainramso....Poojie....

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL SDS not a buddy you want to cross

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86---Yemi---Dreamygal301MERARAIhussainramso

Go to top