Pratigya LUD-pg 139 - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Thanths 😊

I knew they would drag this revelation !!!

Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
The precap is at the tail end of d episode??? URGH
they cud have just shown it at the start n finished off or at least most part of it today itself.....

y show Sax,,Thakura at breakfast,,,n all...a clear filler episode!!
oops just realised it's finished!😆

Thanks Sathya.😊
Originally posted by tanthya

Rshi in Temple

Rshi: whtever has hppnd..is it my fault...I took this step to punish P Did..but I am the one suffering..My family has disowned me..I  am unable to find my way out of this mess..I cant live with that animal Why did u  destroy my life..I hasd found a honest n sincere man...but he was snatched away..y did this happen..give me answers..

Just then

AA walk in and seek blessing  for their unborn child..

Rshi  is surprised to hear a familiar voice..turns n sees AA

Rshi shocked

ENDS

As usual another Sax in self pity mood.  Nothing is their own fault or their wrongdoing.  This is just pathetic.

Originally posted by HamiSky

The precap is at the tail end of d episode??? URGH
they cud have just shown it at the start n finished off or at least most part of it today itself.....

y show Sax,,Thakura at breakfast,,,n all...a clear filler episode!!

not even interesting filler !!
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

I am gobsmacked that she keeps telling him to go to work, is it that easy then to get a job in india?😃

For an educated person, she sure does act uneducated at times!!...I want K to turn around and ask her where to go and what job to look for!!!
Here educated ppl are running around in search of jobs and she's sending baba to find work......what does she expect him to do???? atleast she shud tell him that.....y tell him go ..go...😊
Originally posted by Binny1247

Aeryn that is the worst part Kesar has been completely sidelined at first many tolerated this track in the hopes of seeing a stronger Kesar and what did we get,, nothing this has been a completely useless, disappointing track Kesar was the biggest vicim and yet she was the one overlooked by everyone !!

Binny yes the biggest victim has been ignored. I didn't expect Kesar to come stronger from that track so was not disppointed on that matter. I honestly think Kesar's situation is such that even if she was to open her mouth that would be of no use, not against Thakurs anyway.....I'm angry because CVs had back out from showing any kind of repercussions (which would have happened for sure in real life) on Aarushia and also because this track had highlighted what I see as prats' hypocrisy....she claims to stand against all galat but her family is concerned she forgets everyone else without so much of a back glance 😡😡

Originally posted by Aeryn

Binny yes the biggest victim has been ignored. I didn't expect Kesar to come stronger from that track so was not disppointed on that matter. I honestly think Kesar's situation is such that even if she was to open her mouth that would be of no use, not against Thakurs anyway.....I'm angry because CVs had back out from showing any kind of repercussions (which would have happened for sure in real life) on Aarushia and also because this track had highlighted what I see as prats' hypocrisy....she claims to stand against all galat but her family is concerned she forgets everyone else without so much of a back glance 😡😡

Yes they have always portrayed crimes inflicted upon women yet falter where consequences are concerned who would believe she left TN without a scratch KN would have gotten what he wanted the first night !!! Prats was a disappointment she truly needs to learn how to fight for the truth regardless of who may be in front of her she cannot pick and choose when to fight for justice !! I had hoped for Kesar to speak up regardless of it's effect it would have been a good start !
Edited by Binny1247 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Aeryn

Aeryn,

If this track was to show that pratigya is imperfect..then we already know that....no need to waste a track on that...I simply am unable to understand the purpose of this track..

was it show that Shakthi has a loving heart..Thakur's can be good inlaws..

Sax can fight if pushed to corner..

marriage sends girl's family to penury

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE ??
Originally posted by tanthya

Aeryn,

If this track was to show that pratigya is imperfect..then we already know that....no need to waste a track on that...I simply am unable to understand the purpose of this track..

was it show that Shakthi has a loving heart..Thakur's can be good inlaws..

Sax can fight if pushed to corner..

marriage sends girl's family to penury

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE ??

The only purpose was to bring Arushi to the forefront and showcase her wonderful, multi layered acting and character and punishing us for requesting changes to Pratigya, the serial.