India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 29)

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
SS is livid....wonder what story they KN and YKW will come up with now ConfusedLOL

Thanks a lot for the live update Tanths Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.KCara86serialmaniachussainramso

Shefali.K Senior Member
Shefali.K
Shefali.K

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

K gets happy hearing this and says he has understood what she is trying to say..and will srch for honorable job

Genuinely meant it? or just to calm down the situation? Baba itne jaldi sudharne wala mye sye lagta nahi hai LOL

Thanks a lot Tanths Big smile

Edited by Shefali.K - 28 December 2010 at 10:35am
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Tanths thank you for spending your time entertaining us.
Ladies same goes for you. Honestly this half hour I spend with you all is very enjoyable.
Bonjour!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.KCrAzYRED

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I am interested in finding out how the twit escaped once again since we know she will run away without a scratch so..

Thanks for the update Thanths !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Originally posted by Binny1247

Originally posted by tanthya

TN House [AT LAST !!!!}

K is standing all alone in the courtayard leaning against the pillar...P comes and stands  beside him..

P;Y r u stnding here..come down..u will catch cold..

K: I am not cold... if I come inside my head will get heated again ..u go n sleep ..i'll come later..

and walks off and sits on P's saut

P also goes and sits by him ..

K: Tell me..U have taught me   the right and wrong..but how can u expect me to work like ur father  when I am least qualified for it..This is what I can do..and moreover ,,ppl are scared of dabanggs..and it is dabanggs who win..

P: If u too adopt the same path of ur father n brother...then whts the difference between u and them

K: explodes : whts wrong in that..u want me to earn ..I am earning ..y r u bothered about the means..it is aggresiveness that takes u forwards...face reality..this is not the time for truthful persons..u have to be agggresive to achive

P: No K..If it was not the society for truthful person's..we would not b worshipping truth..and as a wife..I will defo stop u from doing galat..its my hakk..and if I dont stop and if we dont communicate with each other..then how will our bond get stronger...

K gets happy hearing this and says he has understood what she is trying to say..and will srch for honorable job

Break

SS is frothing and scolding Shakthi..wildly angry
that is sweet I like the way prats has calmly explained her POV to Krishna but the main point seems to have been overlooked again education he can search all he wants who will given an uneducated individual  a good job !!

That is left for another conversation...when krishna fails again when looking for a honorable job Smile
LOL

Sarcasm or hope ..Pooja..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shefali.K

ARushi is one dumb person we would hate to know about. I mean how long she thinks she can live in lies and stay in the situation? She traded her life for a fling and now she is hesitant? Now don't chicken out. Face the consequence !!!

Shef this is the CV's depiction of reality the females make idiotic, rash decisions and come out of everything without so much as a scratch !!! If  they have the guts to show  bigamy why not show the consequences of her actions !!

@bold - I particularly with that binny....

CVs have the guts to show bigamy, murder, stalking, domestic violence, rape etc and they have the guts to show the consequences of such foolish decisions ShockedDead Why? Is it because nothing major has to happen to saxes, the poor souls always bound by their 'helplessness'? This isn't realistic at all?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I am interested in finding out how the twit escaped once again since we know she will run away without a scratch so..

Thanks for the update Thanths !!

I think that Mobile will come into play ...Phone rings ..S  answers.. SS gives a earful..and Shakthi returns with his tail tucked...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86serialmaniac...Binny...

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Arushi  apologizes, Prats helps, Saxes forgives, she is set out for an engineer lover boy (after doctor & lawyer)... n story goes on!!  Yet again, we won't get the answer, I'm sure!
[/QUOTE]

Excellent Shefali :-))))))))))))))))))))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.Kserialmaniachussainramso

Go to top