Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

That is left for another conversation...when krishna fails again when looking for a honorable job 😊
😆

Sarcasm or hope ..Pooja..😊
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

Shef this is the CV's depiction of reality the females make idiotic, rash decisions and come out of everything without so much as a scratch !!! If  they have the guts to show  bigamy why not show the consequences of her actions !!

@bold - I particularly with that binny....

CVs have the guts to show bigamy, murder, stalking, domestic violence, rape etc and they have the guts to show the consequences of such foolish decisions 😲🤢 Why? Is it because nothing major has to happen to saxes, the poor souls always bound by their 'helplessness'? This isn't realistic at all?
tanthya thumbnail

I am interested in finding out how the twit escaped once again since we know she will run away without a scratch so..

Thanks for the update Thanths !!

I think that Mobile will come into play ...Phone rings ..S  answers.. SS gives a earful..and Shakthi returns with his tail tucked...
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arushi  apologizes, Prats helps, Saxes forgives, she is set out for an engineer lover boy (after doctor & lawyer)... n story goes on!!  Yet again, we won't get the answer, I'm sure!
[/QUOTE]

Excellent Shefali :-))))))))))))))))))))
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am interested in finding out how the twit escaped once again since we know she will run away without a scratch so..

Thanks for the update Thanths !!

twit is lucky.....it is like she has an guardian angel in the show and out
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: tanthya

Sarcasm or hope ..Pooja..😊

Hope 😊 ....I am really hoping that there will be a track wherein krishna will be educated by Prats...so for that krishna needs to understand the importance of education....and for that krishna has to first fail and then only can he endeavor 😊
Cara86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kya Yaar CVs have made bedding the twit a Mission Impossible ðŸ˜†

Thanks Tanths for LUD ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Cara86 - 13 years ago
-Sheena- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

I marvel at K's ability to understand by P just batting her eyelids...she says she is his wife...and he is ready to murder anyone 😆

Probably his brains are in his pants so he is able to understand her so quickly..............😆
serialmaniac thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cara86

Kya Yaar CVs have made bedding the twit a Mission Impossible ðŸ˜†

Thanks Tanths for LUD ðŸ˜ƒ

Now we need KN to turn into tom cruise.....as only tom can complete mission impossible (1 or 2 or 3 😆😆)
Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the LUD Tanths 😊

We wanted K to realise his responsibilities and work...but honestly speaking apart from taking part in the family business or gundagiri he has little to no chance to find one....

P wants him to get an 'honourable job'. The thing is he is not educated, why she's overlooking that crucial part? Why doesn't she start teaching him to write and read?