India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 2)

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
K: wht will we do with this wealth..we will not take it with us after death..Bauji refused 2 give money..SO i started a drama..he will yield  after a big drama

So yesterday was a big drama....he still expects his father to give him money Shocked....I was so happy that it was SS who pushed him to realise the importance of earning.....so disappointed Ouch

Edited by Aeryn - 23 December 2010 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.Kcorvette---Yemi---Dreamygal301MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Baba does talk logic...............SS ain't taking all that wealth with him. But also realistic enough to know a bouquet is good enough for his Babu, she will be happy no matter what he gives her.

Nice to see the three stooges back together solving problems.  As Baba once told Babu his friends know everything about him and help him resolve problems. Big smile  But often their advice lands him in more trouble.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cara86geestd_dhoomcorvette---Yemi---hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hate that Arushi!.....poor kesar, what has life come to that she is being told to learn something from Aroosiya, the brainless twit!!!AngryAngry

As for K, well it was too much hoping he would be out working.Big smileBig smile

He doesn't know that Bauji was serious and burnt his clothes. Reality will hit him soon

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoomcorvette---Yemi---a_umaDreamygal301MERARAI

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

K: wht will we do with this wealth..we will not take it with us after death..Bauji refused 2 give money..SO i started a drama..he will yield  after a big drama

So yesterday was a big drama....he still expects his father to give him money Shocked....I was so happy that it was SS who pushed him to realise the importance of earning.....so disappointed Ouch

i concur.......Baba ko ekdum buddhu bana diya.....taane se koi farak nahin padta....naatha jo hai.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged

This is Baba resisting it one last time to take the easy way out. He will snap out of it when he returns and Prats gives him a gyani talk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---hussainramso

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hate that Arushi!.....poor kesar, what has life come to that she is being told to learn something from Aroosiya, the brainless twit!!!AngryAngry

As for K, well it was too much hoping he would be out working.Big smileBig smile

He doesn't know that Bauji was serious and burnt his clothes. Reality will hit him soon

yeah when he gets home the s**t will hit the fan when he realises he is walk around naked!LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---a_umahussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
P: U threw in the hall

K: that sort of drama happens all the time ...Bauji knows that well ..y aren't my clothes here

P shocked

K goes 2 the door and yells 4 piyasiya ..no response ..goes in search of his clothes

Break

Another confrontation..SS piling it on

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92Shefali.KCara86Aeryngeescorvette---Yemi---td_dhoomDreamygal301MERARAIhussainramso....Poojie....

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

This is Baba resisting it one last time to take the easy way out. He will snap out of it when he returns and Prats gives him a gyani talk.

LOL

PG doesnt = Pooja Gor

from now on PG = Pratigya Gyaniji!!!

Love it Meera!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shefali.KhussainramsoMERARAI

Go to top