Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 18)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

bumper xmas present guys!!!! woohoo!
thanks tanths!!

merry xmas ladies!!!!! hope the other presents are as sweet!
 
Tanths...thanks for the xciting LUD... and MMG u r right... a bumper Xmas present....Big smile
 
WOW two gr8 episodes back to back..... the POPs are back in business.... can't wait for the dirama on monday.....Wink
 
By the way... didn't someone on this forum wish to see Baba in a blanket...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed someone's wish just got granted...


Someone..Uma..Someone....I would Say ...every one !!!LOLLOLLOL
one more Xmas present ???  wonder what we'll get for the new year ...Embarrassed
When krish said i dont hv anything to wear n she headed to cupboard....i was expecting baba to be given a sariLOL


I thought she will give him her petticoat or that TOWEL !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniaccorvette....Poojie....

sweet_bhanki Senior Member
sweet_bhanki
sweet_bhanki

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 542

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

bumper xmas present guys!!!! woohoo!
thanks tanths!!

merry xmas ladies!!!!! hope the other presents are as sweet!
 
Tanths...thanks for the xciting LUD... and MMG u r right... a bumper Xmas present....Big smile
 
WOW two gr8 episodes back to back..... the POPs are back in business.... can't wait for the dirama on monday.....Wink
 
By the way... didn't someone on this forum wish to see Baba in a blanket...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed someone's wish just got granted...


Someone..Uma..Someone....I would Say ...every one !!!LOLLOLLOL
one more Xmas present ???  wonder what we'll get for the new year ...Embarrassed
When krish said i dont hv anything to wear n she headed to cupboard....i was expecting baba to be given a sariLOL


or one of her petticoats - LOL still remember that scene when she passes one of hers to him and he says if you want i will wear it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniaccorvette....Poojie....

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Joined: 20 March 2010
Posts: 6760

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

bumper xmas present guys!!!! woohoo!
thanks tanths!!

merry xmas ladies!!!!! hope the other presents are as sweet!
 
Tanths...thanks for the xciting LUD... and MMG u r right... a bumper Xmas present....Big smile
 
WOW two gr8 episodes back to back..... the POPs are back in business.... can't wait for the dirama on monday.....Wink
 
By the way... didn't someone on this forum wish to see Baba in a blanket...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed someone's wish just got granted...


Someone..Uma..Someone....I would Say ...every one !!!LOLLOLLOL
one more Xmas present ???  wonder what we'll get for the new year ...Embarrassed
When krish said i dont hv anything to wear n she headed to cupboard....i was expecting baba to be given a sariLOL


I thought she will give him her petticoat or that TOWEL !!
 
ROFL  luckily he did not throw out Prats clothes too... ROFL or is it unluckily  ???


Edited by a_uma - 24 December 2010 at 11:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniaccorvettebabithaj....Poojie....tanthya

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 2663

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by serialmaniac

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by a_uma

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

bumper xmas present guys!!!! woohoo!
thanks tanths!!

merry xmas ladies!!!!! hope the other presents are as sweet!
 
Tanths...thanks for the xciting LUD... and MMG u r right... a bumper Xmas present....Big smile
 
WOW two gr8 episodes back to back..... the POPs are back in business.... can't wait for the dirama on monday.....Wink
 
By the way... didn't someone on this forum wish to see Baba in a blanket...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed someone's wish just got granted...


Someone..Uma..Someone....I would Say ...every one !!!LOLLOLLOL
one more Xmas present ???  wonder what we'll get for the new year ...Embarrassed
When krish said i dont hv anything to wear n she headed to cupboard....i was expecting baba to be given a sariLOL


I thought she will give him her petticoat or that TOWEL !!
 
ROFL  luckily he did not throw out Prats clothes too... ROFL or is it unluckily  ???
If he had thrown it out..........baba wud be very happy!! naa uske paas kapde naa khodke pass...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
u lot! behave!
she says.....LOL the queen of misbehaviour!Cool

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_bhankiserialmaniac---Yemi---a_umaMERARAI....Poojie....tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009
Posts: 52575

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

u lot! behave!
she says.....LOL the queen of misbehaviour!Cool


queen....ShockedShockedShocked..i would say empress LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniaca_uma

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Joined: 13 April 2010
Posts: 18994

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Reincarnated? Tanth u r chanceless  :-))))))))))))))))))))

ok lets tke it like some clothes of K that went for pressing have come!


ok..


Or it got mixed in with Prats's clothes when he messes up the closet.

Was Baba getting ready to do a street show of Julius Ceasar of was it a toga for enacting a scene from the movie Animal HouseWink. Some smart person has come on board the MKAP Creative Team and we are liking this reference.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniaca_umababithaj

serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 2663

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by HamiSky

Reincarnated? Tanth u r chanceless  :-))))))))))))))))))))

ok lets tke it like some clothes of K that went for pressing have come!


ok..


Or it got mixed in with Prats's clothes when he messes up the closet.

Was Baba getting ready to do a street show of Julius Ceasar of was it a toga for enacting a scene from the movie Animal HouseWink. Some smart person has come on board the MKAP Creative Team and we are liking this reference.
kaash baba ki dhoti gir jati (kande seLOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 49   Views: 25239

4U2NV 49 25239 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 22   Views: 10946

koolsadhu1000 22 10946 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
article-pratigya for pratigya

2

Author: rose_e   Replies: 13   Views: 9253

rose_e 13 9253 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: vishal-varma   Replies: 2   Views: 3641

vishal-varma 2 3641 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 13   Views: 9216

Ananya-kgp 13 9216 10 April 2010 at 9:49am by saraaa.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index