India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 146)

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i may be going off topic here but .................. i'm wanting them to just proceed to another day. these people have been wearing the same clothes for almost 2 weeks now

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geeshussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

Originally posted by tanthya

if i can make any sense of tht ..it is kesar is buried alive ...

that's how kalpana will call it quits............

Assumption ya did u get this fact frm some source ,Nishiiiiiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaa...

Happpppppppppppppy  LOHRI...Nisha  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesnisha2010

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by td_dhoom

Originally posted by MERARAI

Ganti BajaO na! Clap

It's LUD time. Looksl ike we may not be hearing too many tun tun tun tun tun's anymore esp. when GD is set to break her mouna vrath after 21 years and that too with the word "PRATIGYA". LOL Now I can't wait to see Takur reaction to that. Bring it on POPS.
Poor KesarOuch
She waited all long for this shattering event to happen to rise up hopefully like a Phoenix and not just dumboEmbarrassed 

Will She ..or will it be GD..??

Either one is fine with me, but spill the secrets of RED and watch them turn all shades of the rainbow.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoom---Yemi---geeshussainramsotanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

i may be going off topic here but .................. i'm wanting them to just proceed to another day. these people have been wearing the same clothes for almost 2 weeks now

It's is just a night there ..not even dawn has broken..

---Yemi---MERARAIhussainramso

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I keep thinking that the next day will be shown where we will see K with Tunna and Chandu eating butta.  But the next day never comes..............LOLLOLLOL.

---Yemi---hussainramsotanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Yemi

It's understandable if it were the Saxes given their plight but looks like Piasiya, and the dhobi have slacked on their jobs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---hussainramso

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

Originally posted by nisha2010

So it's SS who instigated dimwit KN to dig a grave for Kesar? SS you are going to get it from Ganti Dadi. Your first punishment will be her first word "PRATIGYA" when she speaks. There take that!Tongue

well history repeats itself...................his sis n law was killed and now kesar..............Confused 

maybe that y G dadi thot enuf is enuf...............that maybe the event to silence her and now she speaks...............

Nishaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hug am back LOL

what is the point of GD talking now when damage will be done.. poor  Kesar will die na Ouch

Where did you hear that Zaza?  I thought she gets out of there and heads to maike. Confused

Mera have you seen the new promo Shakti buried her... that coffin was all covered with mud, how will she survive.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aeryn

SS: Amma...tk the new DIL in ..I'll calm this  hot head..

Amma : Come ..u r ruining ur life by listening  to ur sis ..come ..now thnk abt ur  future in the locked room..

P stnds in front of Amma  , blocking her way ...

P:Amma..u cant do this ...u cant lock rshi

Amma ..u cant lock  a person aganst her will ..this is against law ..and now law will decide..Amma trust me..Rshi will not run ..i will give gurantee..

Amma: u give me promise....u were the one who made her do the runner..u will give me assurance,,,move..move away.. well you have a point here Thakurain

K: Arrey Amma ..y do want to create rumpus..P is assuring na..then leave ...or i'll get angry and u knw wht i will do when angry

Amma:  baba...sculpt a P idol and worshipp it ..one day this woman will destroy u baba ..and baba u r staying in ths house bec of me ..if it was not for me ..ur bro n fthr would have thrwn u out [a jolt to k]..just watch Baba..one day u will live to regret this..

Amma wlks off

Break

Same scene

ROFLROFL

Am I the only one getting bored with P harping on the law constently....It's Aarushi's ears you should fill prats....

u should watch out for Krishna's reaction, when Pratigya confronts Amma..hilarious...Big smile

Really? Please tell me more tanthya *make pleading puppy eyes* I don't know if I have the strenght to watch....

Tanthya do you think what Amma said will wake Baba in future? You said in a previous post that K's mind isn't on this fight that he is just supporting P as that's what will please her (I'm trusting you on this because I don't watch the serial so can't really tell for myself)...Already I think K has a lot of pent up frustration due to prats' battles (from a long time back). Do you think this is the turning point due to which we will have an exploding K maybe realising that his parents aren't all that wrong on his relationship with P? Will we see a rift between K and P with him regaining his individuality back?

BTW thanks a lot for the update TanthyaBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top