India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 140)

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
hi yemi hi dhooms hi star hi bosssssss...Hug....can u hear me.. am reporting,,,but weres tanths now?Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoom---Yemi---MERARAI-Sheena-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
s:u ARE HAVING PRBLM DUE 2 MY MARITAL STATUS..WILL KILL THT WOMAN...WILL MURDER HER...

All shckd..

A tumblr falls down..all turn and are evn shcked 2 see K stnding

SS: are u crazy..u r saying tht  u will kill  ur wife

S: u dont undrstnd ,bauji...in fact  i m surprised at my kindness at letting her live...i want rshi at any cost ..and i will have her ..and will not let her go..

K: are u mad...do u thnk it is like chnging clothes...u have got wife..Rshi does not want 2 stay here..and u cant force her to stay..

S: thts wht i want 2 knw..whn she could marry me..y cant she stay with me ..

P:how can u say ths ..evn if u had not married Ksr..Rshi would never have mrried u ...u have got a wife who respects u ,loves u...accept her..she did a mistake

Amma :aeyy,y r u interfering in our house affairs ..u cant stand any hppiness in our house..u thght somethng to rsi and changed her mind ...Rshi..u tell me ..have we tortured u ..u do want to stay here..

Rshi:Didi is right...i did a mistake..i do not want to stay here with him ...allow me to go ..

SS: aeyyy..u have seen my love..u will see my hatred too..ur fthr just taught u books and nothng else

S: bauji...dont scold her..she loves me..this our miya-biwi tlk....turns to shi..promises her the moon , and all the rosy pictures of future [ excellent  scene]

but Rshi rejects S n his love..

S then become monster and grabs Rshi promising to teach her an unforgettable lesson..

K intervenes ..and bros have a justing match ..SS separates them

power packed scene ..girls..watch it ..

Break

SS: Shakthi..start digging  behind our house and watch my game ..S looks  puzzled

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92LadyRoseb2011AeryngeesCrAzYREDFilza.corvette---Yemi---td_dhoomnisha2010MERARAI-Sheena-....Poojie....

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gees

hi yemi hi dhooms hi star hi bosssssss...Hug....can u hear me.. am reporting,,,but weres tanths now?Shocked

Welcome back gees.....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestanthya

nisha2010 IF-Sizzlerz
nisha2010
nisha2010

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged

hey geetum.......looks party time here..............LOL

even me will read update........................no watching.............Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Filza.geesMERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Originally posted by MERARAI

Ganti BajaO na! Clap

It's LUD time. Looksl ike we may not be hearing too many tun tun tun tun tun's anymore esp. when GD is set to break her mouna vrath after 21 years and that too with the word "PRATIGYA". LOL Now I can't wait to see Takur reaction to that. Bring it on POPS.
AAH MERRA.. boss at last the pops hve seen sense it seems..thang god...maybe now i can try watching the serial againWacko

E kya baat hai IG! You kept away from the team bec' you didn't want to watch the YKW trackShocked? Now get ready, GD is about to open her mouth and shout PRATIGYA ShockedLOLto save Kesar from being buried alive by KN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

td_dhoom IF-Rockerz
td_dhoom
td_dhoom

Hey Gees, good to see you back dear after very long time.
Hope you'r doing great.ahh forgot to tell you......Happy and Healthy New Year.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geestanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

hey geetum.......looks party time here..............LOL

even me will read update........................no watching.............Confused

Nishi beta

You are still awakeTongueWink? Welcome to LUD, we have a blast here. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

geesnisha2010tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

s:u ARE HAVING PRBLM DUE 2 MY MARITAL STATUS..WILL KILL THT WOMAN...WILL MURDER HER...

All shckd..

A tumblr falls down..all turn and are evn shcked 2 see K stnding

SS: are u crazy..u r saying tht  u will kill  ur wife

S: u dont undrstnd ,bauji...in fact  i m surprised at my kindness at letting her live...i want rshi at any cost ..and i will have her ..and will not let her go..

K: are u mad...do u thnk it is like chnging clothes...u have got wife..Rshi does not want 2 stay here..and u cant force her to stay..

S: thts wht i want 2 knw..whn she could marry me..y cant she stay with me ..

P:how can u say ths ..evn if u had not married Ksr..Rshi would never have mrried u ...u have got a wife who respects u ,loves u...accept her..she did a mistake

Amma :aeyy,y r u interfering in our house affairs ..u cant stand any hppiness in our house..u thght somethng to rsi and changed her mind ...Rshi..u tell me ..have we tortured u ..u do want to stay here..

Rshi:Didi is right...i did a mistake..i do not want to stay here with him ...allow me to go ..

SS: aeyyy..u have seen my love..u will see my hatred too..ur fthr just taught u books and nothng else

S: bauji...dont scold her..she loves me..this our miya-biwi tlk....turns to shi..promises her the moon , and all the rosy pictures of future [ excellent  scene]

but Rshi rejects S n his love..

S then become monster and grabs Rshi promising to teach her an unforgettable lesson..

K intervenes ..and bros have a justing match ..SS separates them

power packed scene ..girls..watch it ..

Break

SS: Shakthi..start digging  behind our house and watch my game ..S looks  puzzled

@ wrote something like that recently.................LOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---geesMERARAItanthya

Go to top