Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 138)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

@ tanthya and YM - Aarushi herself told the police she has married Shakti, why would she said that if that wasn't true? It's not as if this admission helps her case....

The only marriage that has to be proven is that of Kesar and KN's....since that marriage most probably happened with all the traditions the proof should be there but would Thakurs let Kesar use it? Won't they destroy such proof?....
Help her caseLOLLOLLOL she just dug her own graveLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

@ tanthya and YM - Aarushi herself told the police she has married Shakti, why would she said that if isn't true? It's not as if this admission helps her case....

It does not..it actually makes her a willing participant ...

The only marriage that has to be proven is that of Kesar and KN's....since that marriage most probably happaned with all the traditions the proof should be there but would Thakurs let Kesar use it? Won't they destroyed such proof....

exactly what I was thnking, Aeryn and thinking perhaps Krishna will do the honors of unearthing the proof ....

...........and find his calling as private detectiveLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Can you tell that my boy is driving me crazyLOL

tanthya

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
given a choice of remaining in TN or jail for bigamy i wonder which the twit would prefer.......

hussainramso

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
The issue of bigamy can be raised by the victim spouse only for obtaining divorce or for criminal prosecution of the other spouse. The evidence with regard to bigamy too has to be placed on the record of the court for either of the cases by the complainant spouse.
The ground of bigamy for divorce one need not bring all the details of two marriage ceremonies for getting relief in this civil matter but in case the criminal complaint the fact/details of both valid marriages have to be proved beyond reasonable doubt.
The registration of a marriage is proof of marriage although the validity of marriage can still not proved by placing on the record marriage certificate obtained from the registrar of marriages.
The criminal complaint of bigamy fails to prove guilt of the accused spouse as the validity of both marriages sometimes fail to be proved by the complainant spouse in the proceedings.
The court of its own shall not do the work of investigator and the entire matter of investigation is carried out by the complainant spouse and bring on the record of the court proof of both marriages than only the relief granted and the accused spouse punished for offence of bigamy.

Source(s):

I am a Lawyer.
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

given a choice of remaining in TN or jail for bigamy i wonder which the twit would prefer.......

Jail...No Shakthi thereLOL

---Yemi---

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

@ tanthya and YM - Aarushi herself told the police she has married Shakti, why would she said that if isn't true? It's not as if this admission helps her case....

The only marriage that has to be proven is that of Kesar and KN's....since that marriage most probably happaned with all the traditions the proof should be there but would Thakurs let Kesar use it? Won't they destroyed such proof....

exactly what I was thnking, Aeryn and thinking perhaps Krishna will do the honors of unearthing the proof ....

from wer??

Amma would have kept the ration card with her ..or photos

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

To be honest tanths, I would much prefer K to convince SS to let Kesar go to her maayka as it would be beneficial for them while the purpose of maintaining her safety would be fulfilled...

I don't want him to help P to put ONLY his bro to jail....Aarushi should not be spare. He should tell the sister duo point blank that if they intend to call police then Aarushi would have to face the music too...

I think that is what will happen, Kesar will be sent to maika ..but she will resist it ...let us see what is running through her head..
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Rahm

Thanks for the update

This is ridiculous. Even though Arushi married with consent and isn't being abused doesn't mean she HAS to stay at her sasural. She told the police CLEARLY that she does not want to stay so why couldn't they help her? This is just bad writing.

I'm sick of this track.

Rahm ,

The first rule of police is to chk whether any violence has occurred or if the girl is mistreated..when that is not seen , efforts  will be made by the police to patch up ..we  saw that today ...it was quite normal..

Understandable that the police would check if the girl is abused or mistreated, but why leave her there when it's clear she does not want to stay there? They aren't there for "patching up" couples. They're for the safety of the public and Arushi clearly stated that she does not want to be there.

but SS states tht miya biwi had a fight n Aarushi compunds it by saying tht she married willingly...So Police will be hesitant to move ahead in a marital discord ...unless it is a abuse case or criminal case..

Go to top