Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya LUD-pg 139 (Page 135)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

OMG...... why wait till now Prats to tell Police about bigamy, she should have done it as soon as the pheras were taking place Angry

Sax saying he will go to all law officials to save twit does that include the Mathurs ???

Thanks Tanths for LUD Big smile

What an  Lallantop idea! I say Bring it On Clap let's have another IG vs. SS face-off. IG has been salivating to throw KN and SS behind bars. Now that he is no longer connected to Saxes, SS can't blame Prats if Shamu goes the legal route.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

td_dhoom---Yemi---hussainramsotanthya

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Also I've given up expecting Kesar to talk and now I don't want her to.

I want her to turn to P and A say you two destroyed my life, I have nothing but two do and yet (to P) you stood by and let your sister marry my hby...(to A) and you know he was my hby first and yet you still grabbed him....it is your fault if I die...I will come back as a bhoot to haunt you always...you will never ever have peace!

Let see how the superduo shrug of their guilt!....they are so slippery, very good at always blaming the Thakurs....for once SS and SDS are innocent in this, they had no idea KN was coming back with A as a bride!!

I wanted to post this very same thing DG....Aarushi destroyed Kesar's life and P by choosing to spare teeny twit participated in it!! How are we supposed to consider them as victims? They irritate me big time!!! I don't want Kesar to forgive either of the sister duo!! But I don't have hope Kesar like Dadi and K refuses to believe P is wrong even if the evidence is right under their nose AngryAngry

K no words for him...I've lost all hope. They have destroyed the character. SS is right -- he's no more Thakur Krishna Singh but Krishna Pratigya Saxena!! We should organize his naam karam...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths ,

Thanks for the update.

This is ridiculous. Anyone can file a bigamy case. What kind of wrong information are these cvs providing ? They are even portraying the indian police as dumb . Do they have no idea how crusifying is this for the show ? This is no else than a circus now.

Anyways thanks

Anu

Bigamy case can be filed only with proof..Case is taken only after due evidence is provided ..U cant go and say...This man has married again ..Arrest him ...First u have to providethe proof  re his first marriage..

hussainramso

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Local people are scared to let out the actual truth....but still won't the police sense that there should be something if arushi is screaming all that. Confused

Unfortunately few women are misusing the law and trying to tame  and control their husband and the Sasural with this law..So now Police act only afer enquiry whereas earlier the moment u complained the whole Sasural would be behind BArs..

I'm glad it's like that. Police are right to not ignore the possibility that few women would used such law to their advantage....

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Cara86

OMG...... why wait till now Prats to tell Police about bigamy, she should have done it as soon as the pheras were taking place Angry

Sax saying he will go to all law officials to save twit does that include the Mathurs ???

Thanks Tanths for LUD Big smile

What an  Lallantop idea! I say Bring it On Clap let's have another IG vs. SS face-off. IG has been salivating to throw KN and SS behind bars. Now that he is no longer connected to Saxes, SS can't blame Prats if Shamu goes the legal route.

For that to Happen, Kesar has to  provide the requisite proof ... and It will require Krishna ..Krishna will not allow anything to happen to his father..
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

The episode was good...
it was like who will win ..Sax or Thakurs
first round Thakurs made themselves clear winners!

but if S gonna harm Kesar ..he has already talked baout it in public...he mite end up in trouble so SS will by any cost stop him doin anything to Kesar

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by anusarkar

Hi Tanths ,

Thanks for the update.

This is ridiculous. Anyone can file a bigamy case. What kind of wrong information are these cvs providing ? They are even portraying the indian police as dumb . Do they have no idea how crusifying is this for the show ? This is no else than a circus now.

Anyways thanks

Anu

Bigamy case can be filed only with proof..Case is taken only after due evidence is provided ..U cant go and say...This man has married again ..Arrest him ...First u have to providethe proof  re his first marriage..

Do they register marriages in India now even if you have a religious ceremony? Church wedding always had the couple sign at the end. What about other marriages?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniactanthya

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
double post!

Edited by HamiSky - 12 January 2011 at 10:56am

Go to top