tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Thanks tanths for the LUD.

Nothing much happened in this epi. Again playing with things as per their convenience. One day the police is in SS' pocket afraid to come near his house and now not only do they come fearlessly to the niwas but assure guruji they will take action against him...Confused The same police who refused to help Saxes in early days when they wanted to arrest K, the same one who admitted openly they only came to arrest angad because it was K's wife, SS' daughter in law who made the complaint....

The Saxes live in a parallel universe and think that like last time Prof was let off with ease it will happen again.  They seem to forget the times when the Police refused to help them.

They are stretching this and I want it to end....Dont care how illogical the outcome is there needs to be a conclusion.  Its going in circles and Arushi is still hogging the time and screen....

Dead

Star,

Saxes live in a parallel universe OK. But what about police? What did they come to TN in the first place? Weren't they supposed to be scared out of their mind of SS?

Even if I dislike Aarushi I would prefer for CVs to give this track a logical end then showing nonsense....We have bear with Aarushi this long, now at least give us a coherent/satisfactory end which will be our reward for our patience.... 

How else will the drama unfold?! The only conclusion that will be satisfactory is if Arushi becomes a jailbird.  Anything less for me is unsatisfactory.  I know she is not going to be convicted or punished in any way, so there is no point in wanting a coherent/satisfactory end. 

The necessary dialogues have been said to her that marriage is not a child play blah, blah blah. To me that is the most punishment she will get.

This track was a mess to begin with and illogical is the only way out.

This is a almost a certitude that teeny twit would go scot free but I will not stop voicing my displeasure...

The track is a mess but if CVs want it, it can be redeemed by Aarushi becoming a jailbird. There's still time for them to do so and end this track satisfactorily....so will not stop saying I want a satisfactory end as a reward for my patienceBig smile

but her fan(s) do not want that...Wink and the CV's oblige them.................what you should do is proclaim loudly that you are die hard AH fan ..and u wish to see her in prison , so that the world can see how bravely she has accepted her punishment, how sincerely she is repenting by chakki pheeesing ....u know the worksLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMERARAI-Sheena-

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

How else will the drama unfold?! The only conclusion that will be satisfactory is if Arushi becomes a jailbird.  Anything less for me is unsatisfactory.  I know she is not going to be convicted or punished in any way, so there is no point in wanting a coherent/satisfactory end. 

The necessary dialogues have been said to her that marriage is not a child play blah, blah blah. To me that is the most punishment she will get.

This is a almost a certitude that teeny twit would go scot free but I will not stop voicing my displeasure...

The track is a mess but if CVs want it, it can be redeemed by Aarushi becoming a jailbird. There's still time for them to do so and end this track satisfactorily....so will not stop saying I want a satisfactory end as a reward for my patienceBig smile

Aeryn, as long as you are prepared to be disappointed then continue to say this.  We all want a satisfactory end to this saga but I am resigned to fate that the track will end like all others with filmy conclusions.

Oh I'm prepared alright. I know they will disappoint me big time like with almost every track before. I'm not delusional (at least I think I'm notLOL). But voicing my displeasure at least permits me to somewhat alleviate my frustration....Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Aeryn, as long as you are prepared to be disappointed then continue to say this.  We all want a satisfactory end to this saga but I am resigned to fate that the track will end like all others with filmy conclusions.

Oh I'm prepared alright. I know they will disappoint me big time like with almost every track before. I'm not delusional (at least I think I'm notLOL). But voicing my displeasure at least permits me to somewhat alleviate my frustration....Tongue

It is good to voice your displeasure and the CVs may surprise you one of these days with a track that you will enjoy and like. May be we will get the conclusion we all want and Arushi to be a jailbird.....LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hello MMG.............just came to ask u about ur pp..............belan se axe.........ye kab kyu aur kaise huaa.......................LOLLOL

Hey Pragati!Big smile

Desperate times call for desperate axes.....if things dont get better real soon, I'm going after the CVs first......LOL
only thing i want to say is...............lagge raho jii..............LOLLOLLOLLOL but i hope u don't need this axe.............hope cv's  will bring d show on track...........EmbarrassedLOL
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Woah!! ...looks like good epi....Let's see what would be Pratigya's reaction to the lie of SS tomorrow ConfusedLOL

Thanks for the live update Smile
What lie u r talking abt Pooja?????Confused
 Thanx a lot for the LUD dear Sathya...Clap
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Woah!! ...looks like good epi....Let's see what would be Pratigya's reaction to the lie of SS tomorrow ConfusedLOL

most probably she meant to say lie whuch ss will tell cops that she is the dil ran away from the hose crossing her limits new synopsis i hope this helps
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

most probably she meant to say lie whuch ss will tell cops that she is the dil ran away from the hose crossing her limits new synopsis i hope this helps

But she DID ran away na.... its quite true only kow.... Nazia...Confused
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

You are welcome, Babs...........

Ss will say that he brought his DIL home from her maika..and Pratigya will not or may not contradict this ...That is what she is talking about .....I mean SS will clearly say something that will be an out and out lie or a twist on truth ..Pratigya may find herself helpless for the moment

Go to top