serialmaniac IF-Dazzler
serialmaniac
serialmaniac

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

Originally posted by starlight123

Thanks tanths for the LUD.

Nothing much happened in this epi. Again playing with things as per their convenience. One day the police is in SS' pocket afraid to come near his house and now not only do they come fearlessly to the niwas but assure guruji they will take action against him...Confused The same police who refused to help Saxes in early days when they wanted to arrest K, the same one who admitted openly they only came to arrest angad because it was K's wife, SS' daughter in law who made the complaint....

The Saxes live in a parallel universe and think that like last time Prof was let off with ease it will happen again.  They seem to forget the times when the Police refused to help them.

They are stretching this and I want it to end....Dont care how illogical the outcome is there needs to be a conclusion.  Its going in circles and Arushi is still hogging the time and screen....

Dead

Star,

Saxes live in a parallel universe OK. But what about police? What did they come to TN in the first place? Weren't they supposed to be scared out of their mind of SS?

Even if I dislike Aarushi I would prefer for CVs to give this track a logical end then showing nonsense....We have bear with Aarushi this long, now at least give us a coherent/satisfactory end which will be our reward for our patience.... 
There r two options to that:
1) tommorow all of the will bend and do namste to SS then mock proff......full turnoverAngry
2) SS wil do/say such a think that police will shut up and goConfused
But conclusion....saxs wont get aarushiOuch

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starlight123

Nothing much happened in this epi. Again playing with things as per their convenience. One day the police is in SS' pocket afraid to come near his house and now not only do they come fearlessly to the niwas but assure guruji they will take action against him...Confused The same police who refused to help Saxes in early days when they wanted to arrest K, the same one who admitted openly they only came to arrest angad because it was K's wife, SS' daughter in law who made the complaint....

The Saxes live in a parallel universe and think that like last time Prof was let off with ease it will happen again.  They seem to forget the times when the Police refused to help them.

They are stretching this and I want it to end....Dont care how illogical the outcome is there needs to be a conclusion.  Its going in circles and Arushi is still hogging the time and screen....

Dead

Star,

Saxes live in a parallel universe OK. But what about police? What did they come to TN in the first place? Weren't they supposed to be scared out of their mind of SS?

Even if I dislike Aarushi I would prefer for CVs to give this track a logical end then showing nonsense....We have bear with Aarushi this long, now at least give us a coherent/satisfactory end which will be our reward for our patience.... 

How else will the drama unfold?! The only conclusion that will be satisfactory is if Arushi becomes a jailbird.  Anything less for me is unsatisfactory.  I know she is not going to be convicted or punished in any way, so there is no point in wanting a coherent/satisfactory end. 

The necessary dialogues have been said to her that marriage is not a child play blah, blah blah. To me that is the most punishment she will get.

This track was a mess to begin with and illogical is the only way out.
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

This was a diff inspector..so have to see how soon the SI will tuck tail and run...

Oh OK but still is it possible for him to not have heard of SS and co. beforehand?
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Let's not forget IG Dayal Mathur is in charge now. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmaniac

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

hello MMG.............just came to ask u about ur pp..............belan se axe.........ye kab kyu aur kaise huaa.......................LOLLOL

Hey Pragati!Big smile

Desperate times call for desperate axes.....if things dont get better real soon, I'm going after the CVs first......LOL
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yummimommy

Originally posted by yummimommy

I hope everoyne get well soon!Hug

Who all are sick ??

hi girlswa...chavanni walleh chummi's for all those souls in need of TLC ..TC and come for our huddle soon .....will be missing u ...Hug
Tanths Mera and some of the moms have little one sick at home

Little ones...OuchOuchOuchOuch..oh dear ...OuchOuch..Get well Soon Dear's ..and a big hug and kisses  from me..Angels ...and try ..try very hard not to drive ur mom nuts...Smile
Too late.................in my case anyway!Wacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

K: wht r u doing ? if she does not want 2 stay  , she can wlk out

Really K? If P had done the same to you would you have been chanting the same refrain??

Aeryn,

She did walk out once and he created a ruckus outside the chai house demanding wifes return...Smile

Indeed he did. Husband being supportive of his wife is OK with me but not no matter what! It's also the husband duty to make his partner realise she may be wrong....to be a good husband he does not have to be a 'yes madam' every bloody time!!!

I'm disappointed with K. He's hopeless. I don't see how he can twist this around in favor of his in-laws (in-laws who respected him btw) and come to their rescue? I know that children take their parents for granted most of the time but it should have a limit!!! Here clearly Argh!oosiya is at fault and he's punishing his family...If I was K's mom or father I would be furious and pained too to see my son like this...

To be fair, they are pained and are showing it openly.  The insults are getting harsher as well. 

This track has nothing to do with K as its Sisters Act Vs Takur.  To fit K as part of this track they've made him piggy in the middle.  He does not have much to do TBH.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryntanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cara86

Confused .... i was expecting more today ......my fault !

Thanks Tanthya ... u made it sound good no thanks to cvs Big smile

not ur fault,Cara..after y'day's race..one expected today  to another speed fest instead of which, it refused to move until the very end......

Go to top