tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by tanthya

I am tired of this tried and tested method of K always protecting P at the expense of his own identity and self respect.. Dont the CVs think that if K does not support P then the love does not diminish.  They need to give us something new and fresh but they give nothing but repetition.DeadDead.  

Agree !! Agree!! Agree ...It has become kind of boring now..

Tanths, I had hopes that things may change with our demands but they are riding high and nothing seems to have changed.  Krishna's character was a ploy played by the CVs to get the audience and once they were high in ratings they ruined the character thinking whatever they show, will be liked.

The will lose their audience if they are not careful if they continue in the same vain. 

My feeling is that the CVs use the Takurs to flagship the ratings but have a soft corner for the Saxes as they dominate the proceedings.  Thumbs Up

Did u read the article, Aarushi agrees to go back with Shakthi...why r the Cv's so desperate to keep aarushi on center Stage....and why does she agree..will Shakthi threaten...

What will be Komal's stance when Adarsh is thrown into prison...will her loyalty still lie with Thaks..

I seriously think that the CVs are drunk on their success to keep Arushi on center stage.  Or she has some connection high up for her to be given such a prominent role when she is universally disliked. 

I hope its false news as so many Arushi articles were published before the wedding and none were true.

Komal is like Krishna in that regards, she will stand against the Thakurs.  There are loyal beyond imagination when it comes to their spouses.
[/QUOTE]

I think and hope it will switch over to Kesar now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

I am tired of this tried and tested method of K always protecting P at the expense of his own identity and self respect.. Dont the CVs think that if K does not support P then the love does not diminish.  They need to give us something new and fresh but they give nothing but repetition.DeadDead.  

Tanths, I had hopes that things may change with our demands but they are riding high and nothing seems to have changed.  Krishna's character was a ploy played by the CVs to get the audience and once they were high in ratings they ruined the character thinking whatever they show, will be liked.

The will lose their audience if they are not careful if they continue in the same vain. 

My feeling is that the CVs use the Takurs to flagship the ratings but have a soft corner for the Saxes as they dominate the proceedings.  Thumbs Up

Did u read the article, Aarushi agrees to go back with Shakthi...why r the Cv's so desperate to keep aarushi on center Stage....and why does she agree..will Shakthi threaten...

What will be Komal's stance when Adarsh is thrown into prison...will her loyalty still lie with Thaks..

I seriously think that the CVs are drunk on their success to keep Arushi on center stage.  Or she has some connection high up for her to be given such a prominent role when she is universally disliked. 

I hope its false news as so many Arushi articles were published before the wedding and none were true.

Komal is like Krishna in that regards, she will stand against the Thakurs.  There are loyal beyond imagination when it comes to their spouses.

[/QUOTE]

Kesar does not feature at all in any of the Saxes radar.  Not even once did the Saxes including P think about Kesar...All their energy and sympathy was on Arushi.

Worst was Naina by asking if she is still a virgin.  What would she have done if Arushi did lose her virginity to Shakti? Disowned her, do black magic so she becomes a virgin again?  How does their thinking differ from Thakurs when they thought P lost hers to Angad.

Rest of society would think of her as a non virgin as she does not have a sign on her head saying "I did not have a physical relationship with that man".  W

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynCrAzYREDtanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Kesar does not feature at all in any of the Saxes radar.  Not even once did the Saxes including P think about Kesar...All their energy and sympathy was on Arushi.

Worst was Naina by asking if she is still a virgin.  What would she have done if Arushi did lose her virginity to Shakti? Disowned her, do black magic so she becomes a virgin again?  How does their thinking differ from Thakurs when they thought P lost hers to Angad.

Rest of society would think of her as a non virgin as she does not have a sign on her head saying "I did not have a physical relationship with that man".  W
[/QUOTE]

Not for now, she does not...but when Pratigya needs proof to free her father, Kesar will be the living proof...and if she goes with Pratigya and tells that she is  'THE WIFE" ...and gets Sax's out ..Do you think The Thakur's will be quiet....I think it fight or perish for Kesar now..Unless The Cv's are intent to show Pratigya as some sort of divine medium  and brings in some other medium or  she gets her parents out by one of her eloquent speech...Ouch

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

Not for now, she does not...but when Pratigya needs proof to free her father, Kesar will be the living proof...and if she goes with Pratigya and tells that she is  'THE WIFE" ...and gets Sax's out ..Do you think The Thakur's will be quiet....I think it fight or perish for Kesar now..Unless The Cv's are intent to show Pratigya as some sort of divine medium  and brings in some other medium or  she gets her parents out by one of her eloquent speech...Ouch
[/QUOTE]

That is using Kesar to help Arushi.  Where will the Saxes be when Kesar will be in trouble.  Probably sipping tea and causing more trouble without an ounce of regret.AngryAngry

How many times does the Prof keep going to jail.  If he is not careful he will get a reputation of a jailbirdLOLLOL

Edited by starlight123 - 07 January 2011 at 12:17pm
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

That is using Kesar to help Arushi.  Where will the Saxes be when Kesar will be in trouble.  Probably sipping tea and causing more trouble without an ounce of regret.AngryAngry
[/QUOTE]

T with Samosas...Honestly Speaking..I do not want anyone to help Kesar either ..A cornered animal will fight back when it is backed up with no backup ...if Pratigya were to jump in , Kesar will again become passive and allow Pratigya to fight her battle for her..I do not want that...I would like Kesar fighting it out herself.....

-Sheena-

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

T with Samosas...Honestly Speaking..I do not want anyone to help Kesar either ..A cornered animal will fight back when it is backed up with no backup ...if Pratigya were to jump in , Kesar will again become passive and allow Pratigya to fight her battle for her..I do not want that...I would like Kesar fighting it out herself.....
[/QUOTE]

If that does not happen then how will Pratigya get the glory....WinkLOL.

I too want her to fight on her own because in reality its your own fight which will lead you to victory.  One can have the support but the fight and showing the fight has to come from Kesar.
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
BOSS HAS ARRIVED AFTER THE LUD PARTYErmmOuch.  Hoping to see a few friends still here who are hanging out bec' it's Friday night.Big smileClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette-Sheena-tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

How many times does the Prof keep going to jail.  If he is not careful he will get a reputation of a jailbirdLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

Hi Star!

I think Shamu wants to live life the Gandhian way though his reasons have a great purpose behind it.Tongue  It's his vacation spot. Every few months he gets away from the family for a few days bec' he is kanjoosi and didn't want to pay for a family holiday. This way room and boarding is free and he gets away from the Sobbing Sad Sacks. Now he is broke as well. So that gives him good reason to leave the family behind at the Green House.

Edited by MERARAI - 07 January 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sheena-tanthya

Go to top